Post New Thread Reply   

sumguy14
Old 09-29-2007 , 12:47   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.4c
Reply With Quote #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by igi2 View Post
Two words about translation

First. New version of my translation.

Second. Why even the translate is with polish texts and Menu - !zmenu is in english. Source Mod is reading "en" text, but in Chat are polish texts but in menu are english texts. I'm sure for 100% that this is a bug of Valve, Steam, Source Mod not your ;) My solution is to change "en" pharses to polish pharses like: "en" "Nie badz tchorzem!" And now !zmenu is in pl.

Why I'm sure this is not your fault ?
Becouse in Steam I have set Polish language but for CSS I can't chose my polish becouse it isn't there?! And I think the Game If language not chose he take standard language - english.

BTW. I'm a bit confused why the so not ussles language like Thai is avaible and my where CSS is very popular isn't avaible.
Your saying that it translates to polish in chat, but not in menus? That's really weird, SM reads your language the same way in both cases. I'll check this out.

Hmm, S-LoW, that error isn't a showstopper, but it shouldn't be there either :/ I think it's going to be one of those errors that are going to be fixed on it's own sometime in an update, unless you can turn the debugger on and get the line that's causing that error.

You can set SM to auto-enable debug for all plugins, it shouldn't make a difference in lag or anything, but you might get more of a lag spike when an error happens because it prints the traceback in console. So if you can do that, then please post the error so it can be fixed
Old 09-29-2007 , 18:57   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.4
Reply With Quote #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumguy14 View Post
r4mZeS what was your request? (Sorry I forgot it)
1. A flying away head of the zombie after certain quantity of headshots. It`s possible to make it in ZR?
2. To replace a mode zr_headshots_only (Zombies will only take damage via headshots) on similar, as in ZM from c0ldfyr3. It`s possible to write 2 variables, for example:
// If enabled, zombies heads get blown off on headshot deaths.
zombie_headshots "1"
// Amount of headshots before a zombie's head comes off. 0 means on death only.
zombie_headshot_count "8"
Damage its put both, in a body and in a head, but after five hits in a head, zombie dies.
3. And plz, sumguy thinkin bout nice zombification. Flash light or somthing else...

I posted it before.
Can we hope for these changes will be in next release? sumguy14 give me answer, plz.
sumguy14
Old 09-29-2007 , 19:54   Re: Some Suggestions
Reply With Quote #223

Quote:
It's possible, it was considered for the first release, but didn't make it because it's a lot of work and extra time downloading files for something really... well pointless. I might get around to adding this, but it's not at the top of the list of things to do for now.

I'll see what I can do for a flash of light.

That was my reply when you requested it. Is there really any advantage to blowing heads off? It would be 3x the download time for clients for each model to make this (Ok, about 2.5x). Clients would have to download the 5 files for the full model, 5 models for the model with no head, and 5 (smaller) files for the head alone. This feature would be cool in a full-fledged HL2 mod, not in a CS:S plugin.

I know c0ld did it, and I can do it, but you have to ask yourself if it's really that big of a deal to not have it.

Like I said before, it is not on the top of the list for things to do, it's more towards the bottom, so the feature might be added later on when people run out of other things to request.

And I'll work on a real cool zombification for the next version ;)
Old 09-29-2007 , 21:46   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.4c
Reply With Quote #224

High. I'd love to enjoy this amazing plugin but :

before I install the plug, here are the my various versions :

meta list
-Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] SourceMod 1.0.0.150 AlliedModders LLC RUN
[02] Mani Admin Plugin 1.2BetaR Mani RUN
[03] GoreMod 3.2.5 c0ldfyr3 RUN
[04] Damage Given Mod! v1.00 StormÖ RUN
[05] SteamBans Detox 1.1 sslice/opi RUN
[06] HostiTron 2.1.2 c0ldfyr3 RUN
[07] CS:S Tools 1.0.0.147 AlliedModders RUN
sm plugins list
[SM] No plugins loaded

At that moment everything works perfect.

Now I install the content of zombiereloaded.zip from the first page, add also the .txt in translation folder :
the server keeps rebooting every 5sec

SO there is something wrong !

But what can it be ? PLease help me !
S-LoW
Old 09-30-2007 , 05:45   Re: Some Suggestions
Reply With Quote #225

Quote:
That was my reply when you requested it. Is there really any advantage to blowing heads off? It would be 3x the download time for clients for each model to make this (Ok, about 2.5x). Clients would have to download the 5 files for the full model, 5 models for the model with no head, and 5 (smaller) files for the head alone. This feature would be cool in a full-fledged HL2 mod, not in a CS:S plugin.

I know c0ld did it, and I can do it, but you have to ask yourself if it's really that big of a deal to not have it.

Like I said before, it is not on the top of the list for things to do, it's more towards the bottom, so the feature might be added later on when people run out of other things to request.

I would love to see this feature too... ppl dont have to use those headless supported models, they can.
As for my models i can say, most of them dont only loser their heads... I build-in some other features myself.

For example the predator gets visible when the head gets shot of.
The bones model starts crawling and has completly other animations.
Ok the alien just loses the dumb head^^

If ppl can install your mod (and sourcemod), they should be able to bz2 files. 500kb more or less...
In my eyes, if this doesnt make 2 much work, do this.

As for the weird error message ill put the debug mode on and have a closer lock later this day...

greets
r4mZeS
Old 09-30-2007 , 07:56   Re: Some Suggestions
Reply With Quote #226

Quote:

Thanks for detailed answer. With impatience, we shall wait for the following version ;)
sumguy14
Old 09-30-2007 , 13:26   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.4c
Reply With Quote #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolo4840 View Post
High. I'd love to enjoy this amazing plugin but :

before I install the plug, here are the my various versions :

meta list
-Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] SourceMod 1.0.0.150 AlliedModders LLC RUN
[02] Mani Admin Plugin 1.2BetaR Mani RUN
[03] GoreMod 3.2.5 c0ldfyr3 RUN
[04] Damage Given Mod! v1.00 StormÖ RUN
[05] SteamBans Detox 1.1 sslice/opi RUN
[06] HostiTron 2.1.2 c0ldfyr3 RUN
[07] CS:S Tools 1.0.0.147 AlliedModders RUN
sm plugins list
[SM] No plugins loaded

At that moment everything works perfect.

Now I install the content of zombiereloaded.zip from the first page, add also the .txt in translation folder :
the server keeps rebooting every 5sec

SO there is something wrong !

But what can it be ? PLease help me !
Umm, I'm not sure what the problem could be.. is there any error logs in addons/sourcemod/logs ?

Can you try disabling those meta plugins then install ZR? Maybe one of them is interfering.
Old 09-30-2007 , 13:28   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.4c
Reply With Quote #228

Ok...

If you really want decapitation to be added say "I."
Old 09-30-2007 , 14:00   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.4c
Reply With Quote #229

dont force me to make multiple accounts on this forum

I
mbalex
Old 09-30-2007 , 16:11   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.4c
Reply With Quote #230

Got a round draw problem (always there just sometimes more unnoticed then other times).
It suckz since it always restarts the map timer.
- when someone connects there might be a round draw. (even though both teams got more than 2 people alive)
- when a zombie leaves, even though other zombies are there, its a round draw
- when a human leaves, even though other humans are there, its a round draw

And then i got the spectator/dead people problem.
- dead people spectating get zombie mother.
- spectators get assigned to a team on zombie mother spawn, and it can stay that way or change back(latter im not sure)! (SourceTV or normal spectators) (this makes the scoreboard layout go nuts)