0% 

Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp

Post New Thread Reply   

pepe_thugs
Old 05-02-2012 , 08:17   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
My server is linux too, if your server crash then it must be really weak.

I have one Community and i have one machine of Servers, isn't the server rented.
And the ghostofmybrain have the reason about this.
And if you don't have any problem with this, is because are not well tested.
cisse3
Old 05-03-2012 , 12:20   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #222

its mentioned on the quote..

The thing that i mentioned = Create an easy way to change the player tags or to take out the player tags
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2012 , 16:13   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
Why is everything in this thread somebody else's problem and never has anything to do with your plugin? Maybe that is why it is still unapproved.
Tell me, what can I do about people telling me their problems with the bugs? I must answer. I have no new updates so that is what's going on, I guess.

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2012 , 17:40   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable
Tell me, what can I do about people telling me their problems with the bugs? I must answer. I have no new updates so that is what's going on, I guess.
You have to fix your plugin so it runs effectively on many different systems with many different configurations. Usually that can be done by cleaning up the code, making it more efficient, using more well-tested and stable syntaxes, etc. A plugin that works great on your machine but crashes everybody else is not a working plugin.
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 05-04-2012 , 16:33   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #225

Quote:
You have to fix your plugin so it runs effectively on many different systems with many different configurations. Usually that can be done by cleaning up the code, making it more efficient, using more well-tested and stable syntaxes, etc. A plugin that works great on your machine but crashes everybody else is not a working plugin.
The thing is that it doesn't crash on everybody else's machines. I am pretty sure that his case might be that he didn't download the latest version, or just relating the crash to something else. Since my last release with the crash bug fix, I have got no complaints.

ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 05-04-2012 , 21:28   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #226

This thread isn't 23 pages long and the plugin still un-approved because it doesn't crash on anybody else's machine.
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2012 , 05:23   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #227

Quote:
This thread isn't 23 pages long and the plugin still un-approved because it doesn't crash on anybody else's machine.
You want to know the reason (atleast that I think) the plugin is still undecided?
It has been unapproved before for messed up code, global variables weren't tagged, useless statements and so on. This has been my first ever project in AMX, so then Connor unapproved it because of the reasons I stated before. After getting in contact with Connor and having him to tip me how to change my code to be better, I did all of this and now my code is better looking with better syntaxes and methods, like you said.

After a while, I asked Connor if can someone check my plugin again, tell me if it can be approved/unapproved and if unapproved to tell me what to fix so I can know and do that. Connor told me that approvers don't have time right now, especially him, and that it'll be checked later, as soon as possible, so I let them alone knowing that they have life afterall and really busy guys.
So that's the story, if you think there's some method in this plugin lacking please let me know, and I'll do my best to fix it, I have got no reports, as I said before, about servers crashing after the last update.

pepe_thugs
Old 05-05-2012 , 09:23   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #228

There are very bugs in this code who crashes the server.
When the client don't says "!add" sometimes the code don't kick, and appears the phrase to say who he will kicked.
And when the Captains are choosing the teams, sometimes the server crashes.
And when the first half finish the server kick the players.

Sugestion : Create one system of points to chooses the teams by points.
And when first half finish kill all players to switch teams.
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2012 , 09:25   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #229

Quote:
I have got no reports, as I said before, about servers crashing after the last update.
Except all the reports you've been getting and excusing as their fault.
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2012 , 16:25   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe_thugs View Post
There are very bugs in this code who crashes the server.
When the client don't says "!add" sometimes the code don't kick, and appears the phrase to say who he will kicked.
And when the Captains are choosing the teams, sometimes the server crashes.
And when the first half finish the server kick the players.

Sugestion : Create one system of points to chooses the teams by points.
And when first half finish kill all players to switch teams.
Dude I'm sorry but I don't understand your english that good. When client don't say "!add" it does kick players, if it doesn't kick as I said before he might be bugged and probably appear in the TAB score but not actually inside the server, try to check his ping at the moment.

* About the captains, I really don't know what to tell you man, it never happend to me, It has been tested on more than 10 servers, I can guarentee to you, by 10 people downloading my plugin (on my country) and using it.

* Same for that....

About the suggestion, didn't understand the suggestion because of your english =\

Again, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version.
Quote:
Except all the reports you've been getting and excusing as their fault.
I really want you to tell me something.
That guy that posts above you, he complaints about the server crashing, you see that. I can go back the pages with you if you want, there are no other complaints (after the last release) about server crashing problems, except from him, only suggestions, I can guarentee to you.

What would you do, if your plugin been tested more than 10 times on more than 10 servers, didn't crash anywhere, nobody reports a crash problem (again, after the last release which you can see at page 17), and still 1 guy after a long time of your release says all the bugs that has been before the release, considering that there are like 5 servers that I know right now around the world running the plugin and having people in it playing, never crashing.

How would you, seriously, take care of this issue?

Last edited by Diegorkable; 05-05-2012 at 16:26.