Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

dimic
Old 06-30-2012 , 16:56   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2231

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
Version 9 is now released.
Amazing! Thanks a lot.

Do we need to modify anyting in MySQL database in order to update (from 8.18.1 version)?
Old 06-30-2012 , 19:41   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2232

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimic View Post
Amazing! Thanks a lot.

Do we need to modify anyting in MySQL database in order to update (from 8.18.1 version)?
The plugin handles all the required SQL updates.

Also for the 12 people who downloaded already, I accidentally included the old binary in the zip. This is fixed now.
Old 06-30-2012 , 23:02   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2233

The rank and the top10 commands doesnt display the rank and the top10 menus
casper10
Old 07-01-2012 , 05:33   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2234

MiiMario221 try redownload this plugin because there was short time old version of plugin on this pack - I downloaded during night and had problems with command "rank" too - players cant see rank. But now - after use this pack again (with right plugin) isnt problem. But we try it during today
casper10
Old 07-01-2012 , 11:40   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2235

1. many people have said about more lags on server after update - don't know why, not everytime, but often. Sometimes I see information about rank after connect after many minutes (first it was immediately after I connected on server).

2. Some people have said to me about points for sniper's headshot - system write points together (basic plus HS points together), but ignore points for new sniper rifle headshots (The Hitmans Heatmaker). Repair it please and check please, if system rly add points for headshot to database (not only show points).

Thx

Last edited by casper10; 07-01-2012 at 15:19.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-01-2012 , 23:29   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2236

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMario221 View Post
The rank and the top10 commands doesnt display the rank and the top10 menus
Works fine here.
No code was changed in that area anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper10 View Post
1. many people have said about more lags on server after update - don't know why, not everytime, but often. Sometimes I see information about rank after connect after many minutes (first it was immediately after I connected on server).

2. Some people have said to me about points for sniper's headshot - system write points together (basic plus HS points together), but ignore points for new sniper rifle headshots (The Hitmans Heatmaker). Repair it please and check please, if system rly add points for headshot to database (not only show points).

Thx
  1. No code was changed in that area. It works fine for me. Your database server being overloaded is not my problem.
  2. No code was changed in that area. If TF2 isn't setting the kill flags correctly, then headshots will not be detected. This is not the plugin's problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper10 View Post
Repair it please and check please
So far, nothing is broken, so there is nothing to repair. You are the one with the issue, so you check it. If there is a bug I will fix it.

Last edited by DarthNinja; 07-01-2012 at 23:31.
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2012 , 08:07   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2237

Installed the new version 9.0.0 this morning and happy to report that all fine and no problems.

Many Thanks and great job as always DarthNinja. ;)

- Lob (UK)
rtk
Old 07-05-2012 , 21:18   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2238

I was wondering if it was possible to change slightly the chat text of the plugin to show the current point of the player and with the same color of Hlstatsx, like this "Jahnes (244,800) got 2 points for killing Smithson (1,057)"
Old 07-05-2012 , 22:11   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2239

In tf2-stats.cfg

rank_extendetlogging "0" //Enable / Disable extended Logging <1/0>

What does this log?
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-05-2012 , 23:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2240

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousG View Post
In tf2-stats.cfg

rank_extendetlogging "0" //Enable / Disable extended Logging <1/0>

What does this log?
It enables logging every kill to a database table. I highly recommend you don't enable it, as it will increase the number of queries and get you nothing in return.