Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)

Post New Thread Reply   

Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-08-2011 , 15:17   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyk View Post
How do you get skills off an amxx file?
You don't.
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
enjoi.
Veteran Member
Old 10-08-2011 , 15:18   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2212

#2213 probably impossible.

Also who sent you that amxx? It's illegal to send the amxx without sending the sma.
krazyk
Old 10-08-2011 , 15:27   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2213

Lets not get off subject again. And what do you mean illegal? (sorry i dont know this stuff) Anyways how is that V2 going? I saw it a month or two ago when it was being tested and it looks pretty intresting. And why do the skills i copy from here come out all messed up in notepad when you paste it?

Last edited by krazyk; 10-08-2011 at 17:16.
iBrazilian
Old 10-14-2011 , 20:48   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2214

Can someone create a skill that allows you to go up walls for me or if you already have it could you share?
Thank You
Old 10-15-2011 , 09:14   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2215

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBrazilian View Post
Can someone create a skill that allows you to go up walls for me or if you already have it could you share?
Thank You
Here is an UNTESTED version i just made, this will allow you to climb up on walls. All credits to the guy who made the Scarlet Spider hero.
if this do not work then tell me and ill fix it. Enjoy
Code:
// All credits to the maker of the Scarlet Spider hero wich i used. #include <amxmodx> #include <Vexd_Utilities> #include <pokemod> #if !defined AMX_NEW     #include <xtrafun> #endif new bool:g_canClimb[ MAX_PLAYERS+1 ] #define wallspeed 250.0 #define climb_task  199234 public plugin_init() {     // Plugin Info     register_plugin("Pokemod Climb Skill","1.0","Liinuus")         register_event("ResetHUD","newRound","b") } public wall_walk(id) {         id -= climb_task         if ( is_user_alive(id) && g_canClimb[id]) {                 new Float:velocity[3]         Entvars_Get_Vector(id, EV_VEC_velocity, velocity)         if ( (Entvars_Get_Int(id,EV_INT_button)&IN_FORWARD) && (velocity[0]==0.0 || velocity[1]==0.0) ) {             velocity[2]=wallspeed             Entvars_Set_Vector(id, EV_VEC_velocity, velocity)         }     } } public Wall_Climb( id, skill, prop ) {     if( !is_user_alive(id) ) return PLUGIN_HANDLED         if ( !g_canClimb[id] )     {         g_canClimb[id] = true         set_task(0.1,"wall_walk",id + climb_task,"",0,"b")         set_hudmessage(20, 255, 20, -1.0, 0.25, 0, 1.0, 1.2, 0.4, 0.4, 95)         show_hudmessage(id, "You can now walk up walls!")         return SKILL_USED;     }         g_canClimb[ id ] = false     remove_task( id + climb_task )     set_hudmessage(20, 255, 20, -1.0, 0.25, 0, 1.0, 1.2, 0.4, 0.4, 95)     show_hudmessage(id, "You got rid of your ability to walk up walls")     return SKILL_USED; } public client_disconnect(id) {     remove_task(id + climb_task) } public newRound(id) {     g_canClimb[id]=false }

and heres the code u put to make them call the skill. (note this skill should be installed on the server as a seperate plugin that is below the pokemod.amxx in the plugins.ini file!!! )

Code:
Wall_Climb a 0.1 bx "climb on walls"

Last edited by liinuus; 10-15-2011 at 14:11.
liinuus
Old 10-15-2011 , 15:48   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2216

sry for double posting but i want to say that i found an bug in pokemod, the X flag ( skill in another plugin, not in pokemod ) is not working. i know the reason aswell. in the ReadSkills function you do this.
Code:
if( funcidx( Left ) == -1 ){             poke_error("Invalid Skill '%s'", Left);             continue;         }
and the funcidx only check functions in the pokemod plugin, so any skill in other plugins will not work properly as they will have none of their info like cooldown or callflags. i suggest this part should be removed or moved to after u get the skillinfo so you can see if the skill is in another plugin. hope it helps
krazyk
Old 10-15-2011 , 16:13   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2217

hey liiinus can you add me on steam or whats ur steam name i want to add this skill but need some help. thanks in advance and sorry for being an ass about season 4, but dont worry it didnt come with an sma or skills and im not redistributing it.
Old 10-15-2011 , 16:59   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2218

my steam is liinuus
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-15-2011 , 22:25   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2219

Quote:
Originally Posted by liinuus View Post
sry for double posting but i want to say that i found an bug in pokemod, the X flag ( skill in another plugin, not in pokemod ) is not working. i know the reason aswell. in the ReadSkills function you do this.
Code:
if( funcidx( Left ) == -1 ){             poke_error("Invalid Skill '%s'", Left);             continue;         }
and the funcidx only check functions in the pokemod plugin, so any skill in other plugins will not work properly as they will have none of their info like cooldown or callflags. i suggest this part should be removed or moved to after u get the skillinfo so you can see if the skill is in another plugin. hope it helps
Just be careful because if you do that, it will let skills that are named incorrectly in the skill file will still be created. This could cause other errors, but just be sure that the skill names match the function names.

Edit: Btw, update for PokeMod 2.0: I'm about half way done with the new trade system. It will include trading pokemon, items, and money. I will post a picture when I get a chance.

Last edited by Emp`; 10-15-2011 at 22:29.
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
liinuus
Old 10-16-2011 , 06:59   Re: PokeMod v1.2.3 RC for Public (June 25, 2008)
Reply With Quote #2220

thats nice, good work as allways