Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported

Post New Thread Reply   

nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-02-2009 , 10:19   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #211

Quote:
Originally Posted by blik View Post
I asked this in another thread, no one replied. So maybe someone here has an idea:

Any ideas? :s
Or maybe they don't want to share .... I'm asking this on many others forums .. and none of them was replied ... sad.
turktheturd
Old 08-03-2009 , 08:32   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #212

this is not working for me. 12 slot server and 8 ppl on it, it won't allow me to join.
Whosat
Old 08-03-2009 , 08:47   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by turktheturd View Post
this is not working for me. 12 slot server and 8 ppl on it, it won't allow me to join.
You got to unreserve your server once 8 slots (for versus. 4 slots for coop/survival) are filled. Use this plugin.

Then put this in your server.cfg
Code:
sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
Or maybe they don't want to share .... I'm asking this on many others forums .. and none of them was replied ... sad.
Or maybe because we don't know/not too sure.
All I know is that you can connect via the Steam Groups serverlist or through Friends serverlist - they'll work if the server is unreserved.
So you'll probably want to add your server to a Steam Group and get your clients to add the Steam Group so that it'll appear in their list.

Last edited by Whosat; 08-03-2009 at 08:49. Reason: Added reply to nguyenbaodanh
exhumed
Old 08-06-2009 , 02:00   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #214

anyone knows why in a coop server when the campaigns ends directly changes to another map instead of showing the credits with the stats ?
Whosat
Old 08-06-2009 , 04:31   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhumed View Post
anyone knows why in a coop server when the campaigns ends directly changes to another map instead of showing the credits with the stats ?
Doesn't happen on my servers. Sure it's due to this extension? Give us a list of your plugins - one of them could be the culprit.
Old 08-06-2009 , 15:53   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #216

Everytime I try to change the max players, it says:
"Can't set l4d_survivor_limit in multiplayer"

Someone help?
Whosat
Old 08-06-2009 , 17:48   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Everytime I try to change the max players, it says:
"Can't set l4d_survivor_limit in multiplayer"

Someone help?
You sure you changed l4d_maxplayers?

You got to put it in server.cfg
Old 08-07-2009 , 15:53   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosat View Post
You sure you changed l4d_maxplayers?

You got to put it in server.cfg

Could you explain how?

Sorry D:
bl4nk
SourceMod Developer
Old 08-07-2009 , 16:28   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #219

Open server.cfg.
Put the line in the file ("l4d_maxplayers xx").
Save the file.
Apfrank2008
Old 08-08-2009 , 11:56   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.3.1) - now with unlocked player slots
Reply With Quote #220

Anyone know why my server won't go online after I install this extension? I have the swapteams plugin from the same maker also. I removed the 4 files pertaining to this extension and my server boots back up. Any ideas?