Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

styllek
Old 09-15-2017 , 13:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
depends on the skin of your choice. some skins only get darker on low float, some get worn off
Not quite right, before, for example, I changed the Dragon Lore to 5% and it was evident that the condition is deteriorating, and now you can not see the difference, all time FN

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjrrr View Post
Is it possible to add name tag and float just for vip?
"No options for non-premium/vip usage restriction will be added. Do not request it, do it yourself if you want to."

Last edited by styllek; 09-15-2017 at 13:07.
kgns
Old 09-15-2017 , 13:23   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by styllek View Post
Not quite right, before, for example, I changed the Dragon Lore to 5% and it was evident that the condition is deteriorating, and now you can not see the difference, all time FN
lemme check

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
wjrrr
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-15-2017 , 13:35   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #203

Quote:
"No options for non-premium/vip usage restriction will be added. Do not request it, do it yourself if you want to."
Are you the creator of the plugin? Otherwise, the question was not for you. ;)
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 09-15-2017 , 13:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #204

Quote:
Because reading is hard, and being edgy is the new meta:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
No options for non-premium/vip usage restriction will be added. Do not request it, do it yourself if you want to.

Last edited by sneaK; 09-15-2017 at 13:38.
styllek
Old 09-15-2017 , 13:39   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #205

Quote:
So? And how? What can I do? ;pp

Quote:
Check 1st page... and read carefully ;)
strikerpl
Old 09-15-2017 , 15:43   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #206

Hi.
J have seen on other server they already have a choice of stickers. Can you add you plugin?
Thanks
kgns
Old 09-15-2017 , 16:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikerpl View Post
Hi.
J have seen on other server they already have a choice of stickers. Can you add you plugin?
Thanks
am i your server's research and development lead? do you pay my salary? "have seen on other server they already have a choice of stickers" should this mean anything to me? i'm lost.

SuchyBGC
Old 09-15-2017 , 16:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #208

Great plugin, i was searching for ws and knife with mysql and here it is. It works good but I have problem with float, it is always FN. How can I fix this (cvar is set to 1) ? Bug?
kgns
Old 09-15-2017 , 22:25   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #209

Quote:
However, there is a small detail that does not work. When I change the float weapon on nothing happens, when I have 100% and 5% is still FN. Any help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchyBGC View Post
Great plugin, i was searching for ws and knife with mysql and here it is. It works good but I have problem with float, it is always FN. How can I fix this (cvar is set to 1) ? Bug?
v1.1.1 is released to address this problem. it was a minor typo when i changed a few int data types to bool ones. v1.1.1 also includes two minor quality of life changes too. check first post for info and links

Last edited by kgns; 09-15-2017 at 22:26.
Czar_
Old 09-15-2017 , 22:31   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #210

Can you add !seed? I can compensate for the work