Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

daleGEND
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-03-2016 , 22:36   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymeric VII View Post
Just make sure each map has the nav file, your db it set up for cksurf, and thats about it.. If someone gets a wr then bot will be addons/sourcemod/data/cKreplays. If the bot is messing up on just that 1 map, i suggest deleting the bot data through there and trying again. Also tick rate also can screw up the bot? (not sure about this but a possibility) 64tick usually is best imo
Do you have to remove -notbots from the command line? Also do you have to adjust the bot quota or anything? I've noticed when I do those two things I get a barrage of bots joining and never fully spawning in my server.

Feel free to add me on STEAM as well: https://steamcommunity.com/id/b0r3d
Aymeric VII
BANNED
Old 08-04-2016 , 02:02   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleGEND View Post
Do you have to remove -notbots from the command line? Also do you have to adjust the bot quota or anything? I've noticed when I do those two things I get a barrage of bots joining and never fully spawning in my server.
i do not have that command in my command line.
bot_quota should always be "2"
also mp_limitteams 0 and bot_join_after_player 0 (this allows bots to be in the server regardless if its empty)

also have your replay_bot.nav in your maps folder.
Emilia
Old 08-04-2016 , 06:35   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2013

Hey guys, i've been trying to set up a surf server for me and a few friends over the last few days and i've been running into some issues.

I followed this guide.

The error i get is - Driver "mysql" not found
The full error logs are here - http://pastebin.com/FBNAEMnT
Iam obviously using mysql...

This is what my databases.cfg looks like - http://i.imgur.com/Wor1vqY.png
I have a password but i decided to remove it for the picture.

Any help would be great, im not super good with CSGO servers or sourcemod for that matter.
daleGEND
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-04-2016 , 07:02   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2014

Edit:

I figured it out, I'm dumb. I had a nobots_enforcer plugin on the server and the bot wasn't joining. It now works

However, the bot doesn't surf lol. It literally just...does nothing but move side to side randomly.

Feel free to add me on STEAM as well: https://steamcommunity.com/id/b0r3d

Last edited by daleGEND; 08-04-2016 at 07:21.
thecyupy
Old 08-04-2016 , 18:01   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2015

Know someone on several maps that have appeared bugs ? surf_classics example stage 4

Sorry for my bad English
Destinyg133
Old 08-05-2016 , 16:15   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2016

If you mean by boost bug, yea its fixed in latest update
Aymeric VII
BANNED
Old 08-05-2016 , 17:59   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
Hey guys, i've been trying to set up a surf server for me and a few friends over the last few days and i've been running into some issues.

I followed this guide.

The error i get is - Driver "mysql" not found
The full error logs are here - http://pastebin.com/FBNAEMnT
Iam obviously using mysql...

This is what my databases.cfg looks like - http://i.imgur.com/Wor1vqY.png
I have a password but i decided to remove it for the picture.

Any help would be great, im not super good with CSGO servers or sourcemod for that matter.
Line 43 should line up with the dotted line as shown from line 36 brack to end the config for that mysql db, like shown for clientpref, storage-local etc. Then on line 44 add the bracket to end the whole file. Also you're targeting a local host for a mysql db? Wouldn't you want mysqlite if using local host? if not you have to target hostname to mysql.

Last edited by Aymeric VII; 08-05-2016 at 18:00.
ConverSiara
Old 08-05-2016 , 20:41   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2018

Okay, my turn.

Hello, I have problem with 2 things.

1. Replay bot works, but he often "leave" after map change. I must reload a plugin to run replay bot...
2. I added a few new maps. My server have less than 2 months. Old maps run correctly, but on new maps all have problems. After end of map players cant receive their points and they sometimes havent this map in finished maps. When peoples improves their times, get only 15 points ( set this in cfg file - improve time = 15 points ). Im using sqlite. I know, this is shit idea, but now i dont want reset ranks and points for change recording on mysql ;-; Plugin for map votes is UMC 3.4.6. Gamemode = competitive.

Please, help me.

Last edited by ConverSiara; 08-05-2016 at 20:44.
Aymeric VII
BANNED
Old 08-05-2016 , 20:52   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConverSiara View Post
Okay, my turn.

Hello, I have problem with 2 things.

1. Replay bot works, but he often "leave" after map change. I must reload a plugin to run replay bot...
2. I added a few new maps. My server have less than 2 months. Old maps run correctly, but on new maps all have problems. After end of map players cant receive their points and they sometimes havent this map in finished maps. When peoples improves their times, get only 15 points ( set this in cfg file - improve time = 15 points ). Im using sqlite. I know, this is shit idea, but now i dont want reset ranks and points for change recording on mysql ;-; Plugin for map votes is UMC 3.4.6. Gamemode = competitive.

Please, help me.
uh any error logs?
another thing is if your using sqlite, you do realize after certain amount stored it takes the server a very long time for the server to load all that data and delays on map change to load new data each map change, i highly recommend mysql rather then sqlite when using a timer. Its really not that expensive to get a mysql server thats reliable. Extremely big mysqlite files can affect many things when delayed for a while after map changes. You can search on google how to convert mysqlite file to sql file and import the sql to a mysql database (phpmyadmin). Its really not that hard. Also try using latest MM and SM 1.8.

Last edited by Aymeric VII; 08-05-2016 at 20:54.
Emilia
Old 08-05-2016 , 21:51   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymeric VII View Post
Wouldn't you want mysqlite if using local host? if not you have to target hostname to mysql.
I dont know, should i?
I litterally dont know anything about the differences between them.