Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ignax
BANNED
Old 10-04-2008 , 21:31   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Gabox.. View Post
ES:
Estaria genial que mercelyz nos enseñes a poner nuevos modos , creo que yo como todos queremos saber . O podrias poner un archivo con una forma clara de hacerlo o algo asi.Especialmente para los que no entienden mucho.

INGLISH:

It would teach us great mercelyz to put new ways, I think that as we all want to know. Or could put a file in a clear way of doing something or asi.Especialmente for those who do not understand much.

Thax.-
seria algo exagerado qe puedas agregar modos mediante a sub plugins ademas de qe necesitas bastante programacion ya para poder crear uno
Diurno
Old 10-04-2008 , 22:07   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

[SP]
hola, vengo con ideas nose si les parece bien , son ideas tambien como opinion, espero que les gusten:
1º : hacer un sub-plugin(modo de juego)tipo que sea 1/2 de users nemesis y el otro 1/2 survivor con distintas tipos de vidas
2º : hacer un sub-plugin(modo de juego)tipo que sea todos nemesis y que el ct que quede sea tipo raptor y que este con doblenavy y que tenga una bomba he que envez de tirar fueguito liquide (tipo una bomba que explota y mata alos nemesis)
3º: despues se me van a ir ideando mas ideas
[EN]
hello, I come with ideas nose if you think well, as well as reviews are ideas, I hope you like them:
1: a sub-plugin (game mode) type that is 1 / 2 users nemesis and the other 1 / 2 survivor with different kinds of lives
2nd: to make a sub-plugin (game mode) type that is all nemesis and that the remaining ct is that this type abductor and with doblenavy and having a pump that I envez shoot fueguito liquide (type A bomb explodes and kills tothe nemesis)
3rd: After I thought about going to go over ideas
ignax
BANNED
Old 10-04-2008 , 22:44   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diurno View Post
[SP]
hola, vengo con ideas nose si les parece bien , son ideas tambien como opinion, espero que les gusten:
1º : hacer un sub-plugin(modo de juego)tipo que sea 1/2 de users nemesis y el otro 1/2 survivor con distintas tipos de vidas
2º : hacer un sub-plugin(modo de juego)tipo que sea todos nemesis y que el ct que quede sea tipo raptor y que este con doblenavy y que tenga una bomba he que envez de tirar fueguito liquide (tipo una bomba que explota y mata alos nemesis)
[EN]
hello, I come with ideas nose if you think well, as well as reviews are ideas, I hope you like them:
1: a sub-plugin (game mode) type that is 1 / 2 users nemesis and the other 1 / 2 survivor with different kinds of lives
2nd: to make a sub-plugin (game mode) type that is all nemesis and that the remaining ct is that this type abductor and with doblenavy and having a pump that I envez shoot fueguito liquide (type A bomb explodes and kills tothe nemesis)
Se ve que jugaste a LNJ xD
Diurno
Old 10-04-2008 , 23:03   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

no la verdad que nunca e jugado en imperio-lnj
Old 10-04-2008, 23:24
zssz
This message has been deleted by zssz. Reason: Found answer
tiago_mix
Old 10-05-2008 , 01:14   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thing View Post
[ZP] Class : Long Jump Zombie

Made by request.

Description :

So what can I say? This is usual Zombie class but this zombie will have long jump already. (without delay)

Note :

If You want chose it and it will appear like in gray collor it is been already chosen like Classic zombie.

Changelog :

Code:
04/10/2008 - v1.0 - First release
Tested and works.
THE_THINK

when the zombie choose another class he still has yet to Leap

waiting for the correction
ignax
BANNED
Old 10-05-2008 , 02:36   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

can any one fix the rage zombie?
it have got 2 bugs
1- very important, after u r freezed by a nade, u wont get back the glow,
2- nemesis have got glow if the user has chosen rage zombie
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2008 , 03:01   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignax View Post
ok thnks any way, but i found a very big bug :S it doesent matter if i am classic, lonj jump or raptor zombie, or what else, it always give me a leap :S
Great, more work to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore View Post
The thing .. how can i make your zombie so that people can choose it .. look here --> CLICK ... how can i change their places ?
Quote:

Note :

If You want chose it and it will appear like in gray collor it is been already chosen like Classic zombie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diurno View Post
[SP]
[EN]
He don't want add new gameplays because I already asked him and he don't want to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiago_mix View Post
THE_THINK

when the zombie choose another class he still has yet to Leap

waiting for the correction
Yes, yes just wait.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
NeWbiE'
Old 10-05-2008 , 03:40   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

MeRcyLeZZ can you add some cvars in next verion?
I need change knockback in duck. Thx.

Send a message via ICQ to NeWbiE'
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2008 , 04:06   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
[ZP] Class : Long Jump Zombie

Updated to v1.1
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
phoeniXYZ
Old 10-05-2008 , 04:47   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Rage zombie and LJ Zombie r not working with ZP 4.06
Bad load on server. I have no idea why.
BTW, I think it will be good to make not very powerful Power Jump on LJ zombie (just some cvars to control it like leap control with Nemesis etc.)
Closed Thread