Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

fluffys
Old 07-26-2015 , 01:23   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXJokkerXx15 View Post
But how do I do it
You install Stripper:Source and edit the global_filters.cfg file and insert:

Code:
remove:
{
"classname" "/weapon_.*/"
}
{
"classname" "game_player_equip"
}
to the file.
jonitaikaponi
Old 07-26-2015 , 04:20   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykrog View Post
What would be the best way to add a module to this addon in order to trigger off of completing a map? I'm sure you've probably thought about this, but personally, I don't think it should be part of the core plugin code. I'm sure there's a million variations of these things across the community and don't want to tie yourself to what ckSurf uses, necessarily.

Particularly, I'd love to perform some actions (store credits, update activity, etc) based on someone successfully completing the map. Don't think we'd want to tie it directly to entering the zone, probably needs to be a check to make sure you're currently on a run when you enter the zone.

Thoughts?
I will be adding a forwards that trigger, when a player finishes a map and of course it will check, if the player was on a run or not. Suggested here: https://github.com/jonitaikaponi/ckSurf/issues/12

I will also be adding a bunch of other natives and forwards, that you can then use in other plugins.

Quote:
Thanks for the help, joni.

It's weird, this is what I had done already just reading the instructions, but it's not showing up in the meta list. I'm wondering if maybe it doesn't show if it isn't needed on the map you're on, or something?
It should show up on meta list regardless of if it was used on the map.

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 07-26-2015 at 05:58.
Coron
Old 07-26-2015 , 13:47   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #193

New to dedicated servers and I have a couple of questions. I want to run multiple instances on my box without reinstalling srcds and wasting space. My first server is using ckSurf and I'm trying to setup a new non-surf server. The issue is that ckSurf overwrites the settings I have in my secondary exec, such as mp_maxrounds. Is there any command to just completely disable ckSurf on the secondary server?

Also, I have multiple maps in my mapcycle for the surf server. It is also set to change maps, but nothing happens as it just stays on the same map. What am I supposed to do?

Last edited by Coron; 07-26-2015 at 13:48.
wihlsen
Old 07-26-2015 , 16:46   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #194

Sorry for the very basic questions but I'm getting an error saying that mapcycle.txt is empty or doesn't exist.

But /csgo/mapcycle.txt does exist and permission is set to 777 for that file.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Last edited by wihlsen; 07-26-2015 at 16:47.
Jaykrog
Old 07-26-2015 , 17:07   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by wihlsen View Post
Sorry for the very basic questions but I'm getting an error saying that mapcycle.txt is empty or doesn't exist.

But /csgo/mapcycle.txt does exist and permission is set to 777 for that file.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?
Check your /csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs and make sure there's a file called maplists.cfg in there... default settings can be found in the plugin download file in OP.
Jaykrog
Old 07-26-2015 , 17:11   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coron View Post
New to dedicated servers and I have a couple of questions. I want to run multiple instances on my box without reinstalling srcds and wasting space. My first server is using ckSurf and I'm trying to setup a new non-surf server. The issue is that ckSurf overwrites the settings I have in my secondary exec, such as mp_maxrounds. Is there any command to just completely disable ckSurf on the secondary server?

Also, I have multiple maps in my mapcycle for the surf server. It is also set to change maps, but nothing happens as it just stays on the same map. What am I supposed to do?
You can have your autoexec unload the plugin... I think the command is something like:

sm plugins unload ckSurf

Last edited by Jaykrog; 07-26-2015 at 17:12.
Jaykrog
Old 07-26-2015 , 17:30   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #197

There's a lot of maps which were built for deathmatch surf that we could probably fix by teleporting the player to the start of the last stage (!back).

Any plans to incorporate a zone type that would do this?

Would be very useful for stage maps.
Coron
Old 07-26-2015 , 17:51   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #198

Quote:
You can have your autoexec unload the plugin... I think the command is something like:

sm plugins unload ckSurf
This is what I was looking for, but for some reason it doesn't work. I put it in the autoexec but the plugin apparently loads after the autoexec is executed. The command works if I write it in the console. Any ideas?
wihlsen
Old 07-26-2015 , 18:08   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #199

Quote:
Check your /csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs and make sure there's a file called maplists.cfg in there... default settings can be found in the plugin download file in OP.
It says "target" "default" under default... Tried changing iti to "file" and a certain location to no avail. The nextmap plugins also errors out complaining about the same thing.
Jaykrog
Old 07-26-2015 , 18:19   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coron View Post
This is what I was looking for, but for some reason it doesn't work. I put it in the autoexec but the plugin apparently loads after the autoexec is executed. The command works if I write it in the console. Any ideas?
Seems sort of silly... but there's a config here that acts like an autoexec:

/csgo/cfg/sourcemod/ckSurf

You could put it as the last line...

Someone might have a better suggestion...