Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

kwski43
Old 02-06-2010 , 06:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #191

This is unofficial achievements modification, added few.

You have to look to config_example.php and change your config.php file(there is new variable added)!

Current achievements:
City Buster (default one with population_
Hunter killer (kill 100)
Smoker killer
(kill 100)
Boomer killer (kill 100)
Spitter killer (kill 100)
Jockey killer (kill 100)
Charger killer (kill 100)
PEELZ (give 50)
REVIVE? (do 20)
Adrenaline (give 50)
World Buster (Kill 1,000,000 common infected)

Planned:
50% of normal (over 50% headshot ratio)

New achievements and their names ideas are very welcome.

Updated!
added missing player.php
Attached Files
File Type: zip achievements.zip (6.2 KB, 169 views)

Last edited by kwski43; 02-07-2010 at 03:36.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2010 , 07:07   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by An8 View Post
Trying to update the files to the last one on the first post, i get this when executing updatetable.php on browser:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: scandir() in /home/boomersp/public_html/common.php on line 403

Can you tell me where to look? Thanks
It seems scandir is new in PHP5 and does not work for previous versions of PHP. I'll do a fix soon.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
An8
Old 02-06-2010 , 07:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #193

Ahhm, thanks man, i will wait until you can do a fix and then i'll test it. Thanks!
Paco
Old 02-06-2010 , 13:43   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #194

What's the best way to configure this so players who have only played for less than 30 minutes don't EVER show up in stats? I don't want them to even get added if possible, or at least cleaned often.

Can I use 0.15 for the l4d_stats_adm_cleanoldplayers so it cleans twice a day? Is this process automatic, or do they only apply to when we manually clean stats with one of the commands?

Code:
// How many months old players (last online time) will be cleaned. 0 = Disabled
// -
// Default: "2"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
l4d_stats_adm_cleanoldplayers "2"

// How many minutes of playtime to not get cleaned from stats. 0 = Disabled
// -
// Default: "30"
l4d_stats_adm_cleanplaytime "30"

Thanks!
kwski43
Old 02-06-2010 , 15:10   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post
What's the best way to configure this so players who have only played for less than 30 minutes don't EVER show up in stats? I don't want them to even get added if possible, or at least cleaned often.

Can I use 0.15 for the l4d_stats_adm_cleanoldplayers so it cleans twice a day? Is this process automatic, or do they only apply to when we manually clean stats with one of the commands?

Code:
// How many months old players (last online time) will be cleaned. 0 = Disabled
// -
// Default: "2"
l4d_stats_adm_cleanoldplayers "2"

// How many minutes of playtime to not get cleaned from stats. 0 = Disabled
// -
// Default: "30"
l4d_stats_adm_cleanplaytime "30"
Thanks!
@muukis, this currently cleans only when the plugin is active? Because I was thinking about adding cron to the webstats...(to clean players and other things)
Old 02-06-2010 , 15:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post

Unfortunately there is no automation for this feature. You will have to execute the clean manually.

Cleaning 0.15 month old players would clean players that have not been online for 4½ days. Also, if I can remember correctly you can't use a float value in this cvar.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2010 , 15:20   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwski43 View Post
@muukis, this currently cleans only when the plugin is active? Because I was thinking about adding cron to the webstats...(to clean players and other things)
You can easily execute the clean up queries via PHP. Don't use the plugin to do this.

Search the plugin source for "delete from" queries and use those in the web stats. I can hand you those also if you can't find them from the source.

kwski43
Old 02-06-2010 , 16:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
You can easily execute the clean up queries via PHP. Don't use the plugin to do this.

Search the plugin source for "delete from" queries and use those in the web stats. I can hand you those also if you can't find them from the source.
I know, I know... I think I had Mysql in school
Old 02-06-2010 , 17:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post

It would be quite handy to know these. Any chance you might add some authentication and admin features to the website portion of the addon? There are a few more things that would be nice to configure rather than digging through the code too such as the ability to select the sort order for ranks or easily add a custom banner.

I can add a banner easy enough, but changing the sort order or columns for the ranks I can't easily figure out.

I'm assuming you could also make this addon use web based administration to configure the settings for the addon itself since the values could be stored in the database then queried from the addon running on the server.

Sorry...not trying to give you more work, just some thoughts. It's a great stats addon! I would at least like to be able to prevent the stats from showing players who only played for a few minutes.
eargosedown
Old 02-06-2010 , 19:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwski43 View Post
This is unofficial achievements modification, added few.
Hmm, seems to not want to work for me.

IE: Should have the boomer kill achievement: Link