Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2] Command To Kill Self When Incapacitated

Post New Thread Reply   

leaffan
Old 05-02-2023 , 12:56   Re: [L4D2] Command To Kill Self When Incapacitated
Reply With Quote #11

Hello, are there any warning messages that appear when a user types any of the commands "!kill", "!killme", "!kms", "!suicide", or "!giveup"? For example, a message asking "Are you sure you want to kill yourself?" before carrying out the action. Or do these commands directly result in the user's death without any warning message?

Thank you.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2023 , 13:51   Re: [L4D2] Command To Kill Self When Incapacitated
Reply With Quote #12

Usually no warnings, unless you make it function through menus which would make more sense
Old 05-03-2023 , 02:18   Re: [L4D2] Command To Kill Self When Incapacitated
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaffan View Post
Hello, are there any warning messages that appear when a user types any of the commands "!kill", "!killme", "!kms", "!suicide", or "!giveup"? For example, a message asking "Are you sure you want to kill yourself?" before carrying out the action. Or do these commands directly result in the user's death without any warning message?

Thank you.
There are no warnings. For my server this wasn't required because 75% of the time I'm playing with 2 other friends and they already understand how to use the command. Also the reason why I asked for a plugin with so many different kill command variations is because, other plugins sort of have this functionality so many already understand what the command will do, especially if you use !suicide or !giveup for examples.

But my OCD didn't want to install another plugin with tons of functionality just for a simple kill command, which is why I requested one with minimal fluff.

Plus I also love plugins that are just simple .smx files. Easy and quick to tear down a server and rebuild it whenever required. Which is why I also didn't want a config or translation files.

Last edited by DARG367; 05-03-2023 at 02:23.