Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] Spawn MONOCULUS! Portals v0.2d

Post New Thread Reply   

Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 02-12-2013 , 01:08   Re: [TF2] Spawn MONOCULUS! Portals v0.2c
Reply With Quote #11

Oshizu, if you don't mind would you please add an option to spawn a death portal entrance/exit when you have some time.
FlaminSarge
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2013 , 07:10   Re: [TF2] Spawn MONOCULUS! Portals v0.2c
Reply With Quote #12

Instead of spawning a particle where the portal is, set m_iState on the portal to 1 or 2 (or other numbers if need be). This makes it appear with a blue/red particle effect already.

All plugins: Randomizer/GiveWeapon, ModelManager, etc.
Post in plugin threads with questions.
Steam is for playing games.
You will be fed to javalia otherwise.
Psyduck likes replays.
Skyrider
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-12-2013 , 12:53   Re: [TF2] Spawn MONOCULUS! Portals v0.2c
Reply With Quote #13

Awesome plugin, just a shame it conflicts (exits) with the existing portals already created within the map.
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2013 , 13:29   Re: [TF2] Spawn MONOCULUS! Portals v0.2c
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminSarge View Post
Instead of spawning a particle where the portal is, set m_iState on the portal to 1 or 2 (or other numbers if need be). This makes it appear with a blue/red particle effect already.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
Oshizu, if you don't mind would you please add an option to spawn a death portal entrance/exit when you have some time.
Ok. I'il add it in v0.3a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrider View Post
Awesome plugin, just a shame it conflicts (exits) with the existing portals already created within the map.
You can use 'sm_monoportal_cleanup' command and place it in <MapName>.cfg it will remove all already existing portals
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-12-2013 , 13:40   Re: [TF2] Spawn MONOCULUS! Portals v0.2d
Reply With Quote #15

Yea, I noticed that. Though the current portal(s) that are placed within the map already exists for an event ;). I assume having a very own teleport system would do the trick. Could you also tell me what the second (yellow) portal file / name is? So I can use it in hammer .

Last edited by Skyrider; 02-12-2013 at 15:47.
Send a message via AIM to Skyrider Send a message via MSN to Skyrider Send a message via Yahoo to Skyrider
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-12-2013 , 19:23   Re: [TF2] Spawn MONOCULUS! Portals v0.2d
Reply With Quote #16

Didn't get a reply to my post on 1st page...wasn't sure if you missed it or not but the items I went over would really make this come in handy with plenty of options not to mention eliminate a few plugins I have with using just this one.
salsav91
Old 02-16-2013 , 02:08   Re: [TF2] Spawn MONOCULUS! Portals v0.2c
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
Nice - I guess my question is can you make it so you can set the portal to be at the same location set by the config like you have the distances above ground and such AND - have a cvar for a timer for auto spawning at a set location as well.

Reason I'm asking is I've made a auto spawning plugin for him at a set location XYZ but I'd just assume take this one with those added features of the portal and just let it go so I don't have to do anything manually.
I second.. I would like to be able to set the coordinates of the xyz of both portals. Also the ability to have it auto respawn on its own every few minutes or so.

Check out my pony animations. http://www.youtube.com/salsav91

Last edited by salsav91; 02-16-2013 at 02:33.