Reply With Quote #11

too lazy also we cant do everything for him
SiGFiG
Old 05-05-2005 , 03:06   thank u tass...and nobody else
Reply With Quote #12

jeez...u guys r nuts
its my first day in the forums...
i wont do it again
its just that whenever i try to compile it, i get an error. When i use the amxx onsite compiler and the actual program compiler. And now I see that there is a different way. Can somebody explain to me how you did it, or send me the compiler via AIM: th3d33p3nd1
if u cud do this ill stop bugging u impatient ppl.

+what are the defaults for grim reaper?

grimreaper_scythedamage
grimreaper_invisibility
grimreaper_gravity
grimreaper_level (whatever i wanit to be)
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 05-05-2005 , 03:31  
Reply With Quote #13

Yea it's your first day and you spam 8 heroes asking for amxx versions, when all you need to do is compile... Of course were gonna be a little nuts... If we were really mad you would have had plenty of warnings by now...

All you had to do was make 1 post saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig
its just that whenever i try to compile it, i get an error. When i use the amxx onsite compiler and the actual program compiler. And now I see that there is a different way. Can somebody explain to me how you did it, or send me the compiler via AIM: th3d33p3nd1
if u cud do this ill stop bugging u impatient ppl.
And were not impatient were just annoyed cause we tell you what to do to make the heroes work without having to have you keep asking for them, but you seem like your not paying attention and just keep posting away...

And for defaults, like someone else already told you open the sma with notepad (or similar simple text editor) look for the cvars at the top all default values will be there.

As for compiling onsite compiler will not work cause you need to superhero includes to compile anything with sh mod. And if you can't compile with your set up you probably messed up the install of sh mod or amxmodx or do not have all the files neccesary to compile... if your grabbing the scripting folder off of an ftp to your server, make sure you get the whole folder and it's contents. This means you need the includes folder inside it, and inside that folder you need superheromod includes that come with the download.

And if you still get compile errors when trying to compile on your computer (i hope your not trying to compile over ftp), post in tech support or off topic with errors you see during compile. Do not continue posting about this problem here... And if anyone else posts about this in reply to sigfig I will consider it spam and warn you cause it does not belong in a hero post.

Now I know your new so don't take this the wrong way... Most of us around here are nice enough to take time to help if you let us.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
imported_goldfish
Old 06-07-2005 , 18:41  
Reply With Quote #14

i cant set the level fore this hero the cvar dusnt seem to work als i dont think i can get him invis at all
Send a message via AIM to imported_goldfish Send a message via MSN to imported_goldfish
SoLdIeR
Old 07-06-2005 , 18:02  
Reply With Quote #15

fool its there just read for it XP
Sad.. so sad... A host of sorrows... and you are one of them... Battle brings death... death bring sorrow... The living may not hear them... Their voices may fall upon deaf ears, but make no mistake... the dead... are not.. silent..
Send a message via AIM to SoLdIeR
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 07-06-2005 , 18:16  
Reply With Quote #16

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:41 am
Old 07-07-2005 , 13:34  
Reply With Quote #17

shut up! lol i dont ever look at the dates im sure im not the only one
Sad.. so sad... A host of sorrows... and you are one of them... Battle brings death... death bring sorrow... The living may not hear them... Their voices may fall upon deaf ears, but make no mistake... the dead... are not.. silent..
Send a message via AIM to SoLdIeR
The_One
Old 07-31-2005 , 21:45   thats true
Reply With Quote #18

you cant set the level for this hero i know alot about sh mod and it is always level 0 i mean wtf is with that and dont say read the sma coz i have and i set the level to 23 and it goes to 0 all the time if any 1 could tell me the problem that would be great
Old 07-31-2005 , 21:48  
Reply With Quote #19

put this in

grimreaper_level 23
Cs 1.6 - SuperHero Mod, 25 Levels ,Fast Download - 66.210.54.39:27015
Send a message via MSN to imported_HOMiE
The_One
Old 07-31-2005 , 21:50   lol
Reply With Quote #20

i know that that is common sense ty anyway