Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Upcoming Release

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

putnani
Old 09-23-2005 , 17:09  

can u plz add so the bomb wont vanish after player gets killed ?
imported_SideShow
Old 10-01-2005 , 13:42  

Please add ability to enable and disable the mod during the game with out the server compleatly screwing up.

I dont know if this would be for metamod or DM request but at least one of them for sure.
kunk
Old 10-02-2005 , 08:52  

I had an idea to make CS:S DM a little less awp-whoreish. I've noticed on some maps the AWP gets used by almost everyone on the server. To reduce this a bit, I think it would be cool if you could disable the ability to get the AWP for free and make it so you have to buy it if you want to use it. That way people would be forced to use other weapons until they saved up enough cash to buy the awp. Maybe have a option where you could set the price of the awp so if you want it to be used less often, you could set it at a high price. This could be extended to any weapon in the game. For example, I've noticed that the flashbang nade gets spammed like crazy because by default everyone gets 2 of them. If you made it so people had to buy the flashbang, then I think there would be way less flashbang spam
Also, I'm not sure if this is just a bug, but I can never select the scout rifle.

BTW, thanks for your CS:S DM plugin, my server has become quite popular because of it

My server: GGH CS:S Crazy DEATHMATCH!
IP: ggh.greatbasin.net (207.228.37.194)
Darkwolf
Old 10-05-2005 , 14:12   Menu to buy weapons for linux

This menu is NOT working for Linux but it does for windows... The menu appears at the start of round but it disappears after you make a selection (e.g. option 1 (to get a weapon))
Darkwolf
Old 10-05-2005 , 14:13   Menu to buy weapons for linux

This menu is NOT working for Linux but it does for windows... The menu appears at the start of round but it disappears after you make a selection (e.g. option 1 (to get a weapon))
anders_dog
Old 10-07-2005 , 16:50   Re: Menu to buy weapons for linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf
It does work, and the way to get it to work has been explained several times. Also, this is not the place to spam support requests.

Two requests for 1.0 (nowhere near important for the next release imho): free for all mode, and/or weapon/armour/ammo spawning mode.

Cheers & thanks
PvtJimmy
Old 10-18-2005 , 16:49  

Hey Bail, how about a short delay timer for spawning, like 2 - 5 seconds?
Just spec or black for a few seconds.

Just a thought to add to the next release.

Thanks for all your hard work, wish I could code like you...
Send a message via AIM to PvtJimmy Send a message via MSN to PvtJimmy Send a message via Yahoo to PvtJimmy
Death Killa
Old 10-22-2005 , 02:08   K:D reward

It would be nice if you could incorporate something to where when you go on a killing streak after so many kills it will give you full health and ammo!
Guardian195
Old 11-12-2005 , 11:51  

I would appreciate if you made it so you could pick respawn time and a certian number of lives per player OR team. And also if by "Pick round lengths" You include max team/player kills.
Send a message via AIM to Guardian195 Send a message via MSN to Guardian195
dusp2k
Old 11-17-2005 , 14:08   Requests

Please totally disable bomb/hostages in dm, it's frustrating every time the bomb gets planted or hostages are being saved. I don't know if you meant this by roundtimes can be set, but when i change to a different map with dm, the roundtime is counting down again, will this also be fixed (unlimited roundtime even after changing to a different map?) and last but not least. When all people from a certain team are killed the round is over and a new round is started, can this be overcome?
Send a message via MSN to dusp2k
Closed Thread