Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Ace's 12 or 15 Round Clan Match Script Pack v5.04

Post New Thread Reply   

Ace Rimmer
Old 05-31-2005 , 19:05  
Reply With Quote #11

I can't get register and unregister to work at all.
I had a player counter script taht was really interfearing with this match plug but it woudl not unregster. So I had to add a variable to turn it off.

Anyway the finished version is up at the top now. If you coudl explain in a bit more detail how to get the script pack working or maybe just a couple of examples I can do it myself.

Thanks again.

Main Web Site-Ace Rimmer-System Information
McBain
Old 05-31-2005 , 19:37   Re: Ace's Basic 12 Round Clan Match Script V2.01
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer
Unfortunately I don't suppose this could be used offcially as ES and Mani really need to be disabled for ED clan matches etc.[/b]
Can you maybe add something so that once activated, it sets everything to off? Adverts, high ping kick, all of the other features, but actually leaves mani running?

This looks a fantastic script, but isn't so useful if it can't be used officially I guess I could add it in myself, to turn of mugmod, unregister all the other ES's...
Send a message via ICQ to McBain
Ace Rimmer
Old 05-31-2005 , 22:05  
Reply With Quote #13

Yes there's the trouble, mani can be put into war mode that's easy enough. But I think that any kind of ES activity would be frowned upon by the official boffins.

Also unregistering other scripts is tricky becuase how iwll my script know which other scripts you have registered.

I have gone though all my other scripts and added variables so that for example: if acematch = 1 then my sniper limiter won't fire. And so on.

On the other hand bear in mind there is LOADS of room for improvement in this script. My knowledge of ES is limited and there are many simple things that I have had to do the LONG way round.

But over the new week or so I (and probably others here) will hopefully improve it.

Edit:
V2.05 added support for live on 3 config (included), turned on mani war mode and turned off team balance etc. added some configurable values in acematchgo.cfg

imported_sonus
Old 06-01-2005 , 04:23  
Reply With Quote #14

Hi Guys

I have still the Problem that the Rcon Password is bad!

But I have changed my lokal autoexec.cfg?? What can i do?!
Ace Rimmer
Old 06-01-2005 , 08:10   Lo3
Reply With Quote #15

Wow! Just had a nightmare with my lo3 config and realised that it has been the root of a lot of my trouble. I will post up about this for your info in another section.

Latest version 2.09 is working well at last.

volmasoft
Old 06-01-2005 , 08:43  
Reply With Quote #16

RCON passwords are specified in the server.cfg file not the autoexec.cfg, the server.cfg will over ride the autoexec as the server.cfg runs every round.
Ace Rimmer
Old 06-01-2005 , 08:53  
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by volmasoft
RCON passwords are specified in the server.cfg file not the autoexec.cfg, the server.cfg will over ride the autoexec as the server.cfg runs every round.
Of course but you will have to have it in your local autoexec.cfg so that you can log in easily.

your rcon passowrd is SET by your server's server.cfg but if you put the same password in your local autoxec.cfg you will simply be able to go to console and type rcon exec etc.

Basically you didn't read my post properly, again. I was reffering to autoexec on local machine NOT on server.

There are loads of info about this if you search the steam forums and mani forums.

Also I request you take down the edited version of this script as it has been updated many times since and there is a danger of people downloading your older version.

volmasoft
Old 06-01-2005 , 09:13  
Reply With Quote #18

Yeh it's down. Sorry misread the post.

However do the rcon passwords match for the user?
imported_sonus
Old 06-01-2005 , 10:20  
Reply With Quote #19

I have the same Password in the Server.cfg and in the lokal Autoexec.cfg!

But when i type acematch in Game... still the Rcon Password ist Bad...

if it possible to scan the Adminlist?! So that everyone who is in the Adminlist, automactly can start the acematch script?
Ace Rimmer
Old 06-01-2005 , 11:15  
Reply With Quote #20

Are you sure you have full admin, i.e the right to run me_cexec commands etc? Are you the server admin or has someone given you limited admin rights?

Anyway try opening teh console and type:

rcon exec acematchgo.cfg

If that doesn't work copy and paste here what it says in the console.