0% 

Please Remove This Post !

Post New Thread Reply   

Rolnaaba
Veteran Member
Old 10-26-2006 , 08:18   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #11

@organizedKaos
what do you mean thats nothing like checking if is user bot he is checking if the cvars he created are equal to zero for the plugin to continue, but the default value for those cvars is 1...
Old 10-26-2006 , 13:49   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolnaaba View Post
@organizedKaos
what do you mean thats nothing like checking if is user bot he is checking if the cvars he created are equal to zero for the plugin to continue, but the default value for those cvars is 1...
Negative....you are still confused.

Code:
if(is_user_bot(id))      return PLUGIN_CONTINUE

Will stop if the users id returns as bot, or 1 since is_user_bot will return 1 on true and 0 on false.

Heres an example....taken from Xanimos' current one name plugin
Code:
public client_infochanged(id) {     if(g_Vault < 0) // This statement says STOP if g_Vault is less than zero         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     if(g_bAllowed[id] || is_user_bot(id))// This statement here says STOP if g_bAllowed[id] returns true or is_user_bot(id) returns 1.         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     new szNewName[36] , szSavedName[36] , szAuth[36];     get_user_info(id , "name" , szNewName , 35)     get_user_authid( id , szAuth , 35);     if(!nvault_lookup(g_Vault , szAuth , szSavedName , 35 , gabenstamp))     {         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     }     if(!equali(szNewName , szSavedName))     {         stock_SetName(id , szSavedName);         client_print(id , print_chat , "[AMXX] Sorry but you are only allowed to use one name here.");         return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE; }

Now let's see you question it again, and this time question it to Xanimos.

Like I said earlier, and it still stands, that function will NOT proceed if the var is 0. Case and point.

Last edited by organizedKaoS; 10-26-2006 at 16:25.
NowakFilip
BANNED
Old 10-26-2006 , 15:41   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #13

There is nothing wrong with this plugin, i used this plugin before, and it worked perfect for me.
Sp4rt4n
Old 10-26-2006 , 17:38   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by organizedKaoS View Post
Negative....you are still confused.

Code:
if(is_user_bot(id))      return PLUGIN_CONTINUE

Will stop if the users id returns as bot, or 1 since is_user_bot will return 1 on true and 0 on false.

Heres an example....taken from Xanimos' current one name plugin
Code:
public client_infochanged(id) {     if(g_Vault < 0) // This statement says STOP if g_Vault is less than zero         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     if(g_bAllowed[id] || is_user_bot(id))// This statement here says STOP if g_bAllowed[id] returns true or is_user_bot(id) returns 1.         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     new szNewName[36] , szSavedName[36] , szAuth[36];     get_user_info(id , "name" , szNewName , 35)     get_user_authid( id , szAuth , 35);     if(!nvault_lookup(g_Vault , szAuth , szSavedName , 35 , gabenstamp))     {         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     }     if(!equali(szNewName , szSavedName))     {         stock_SetName(id , szSavedName);         client_print(id , print_chat , "[AMXX] Sorry but you are only allowed to use one name here.");         return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE; }

Now let's see you question it again, and this time question it to Xanimos.

Like I said earlier, and it still stands, that function will NOT proceed if the var is 0. Case and point.
I dont think he understands because he didnt write the plugin, all he did was port it (again, without giving any credit besides leaving this in the .sma):
Code:
  register_plugin("CTs are defusing","0.2","KRoTaL")
He still didnt get rid of vexdum, or give credit besides leaving the register line the way it was. All he had to do was change #include <amxmod> to #include <amxmodx>.
Send a message via MSN to Sp4rt4n
NowakFilip
BANNED
Old 10-26-2006 , 18:10   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #15

Code:
I changed: #include <amxmod>  to  #include <amxmodx>
I removed: #include <vexdum>
Sp4rt4n
Old 10-26-2006 , 19:32   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #16

And still no credit to Krot@l, and it wont compile because your missing something important...
NowakFilip
BANNED
Old 10-26-2006 , 20:40   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #17

I'm stock on slow today, can you please tell me what i have to add to .sma file so there will be no mistake's.
Thank's.
organizedKaoS
Old 10-26-2006 , 20:43   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp4rt4n View Post
I dont think he understands because he didnt write the plugin, all he did was port it (again, without giving any credit besides leaving this in the .sma):
Code:
  register_plugin("CTs are defusing","0.2","KRoTaL")
He still didnt get rid of vexdum, or give credit besides leaving the register line the way it was. All he had to do was change #include <amxmod> to #include <amxmodx>.
It was rolnaaba who was confused.

Nowakfilip was the one who posted the code but rolnaaba was the one questioning it.
NowakFilip
BANNED
Old 10-26-2006 , 21:05   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #19

So what i have to add to .sma file ?
Sp4rt4n
Old 10-26-2006 , 21:27   Re: CTs_Defusing_Bomb
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by devicenull
# [Ports from AMX to AMXX]
# Do not use the Vexd or XtraFun modules. Use the cstrike, engine, and fun modules instead.