Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Project : AMXXGUARD :dev thred :

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2004 , 00:37  

im not sure of the reason why you had to chnage forums but if u want we can host you on one of our servers as either a subdomain on you.onexfx.com or as www.kingpinservers.com/you if you want send me an IM and I will throw up an ftp for you guys.
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2004 , 00:45  

way to plug your services, would there be access to mysql? how much FTP access will be given? What's bandwidth limit? how much space is alloted? Will it cost money?

Personally it bugs me that you offer this service minutes after I have spent hours setting those forums up for amxxguard, this space that I put up I got for free after doing quite a bit of work for my friend, and now I'm offering a portion of it (a large portion I might add) to further the development of AMXXGuard. The forums are/can be extensive, as well as include many nice features which will be put to good use.

The forums were changed due to the limitations the AMXXguard team had on the original forums, so I donated this forum to them. I spent a few hours getting things working right and all pretty for you people and now kingpin suggests I move it. Just...bugs me...probably would bug anyone else who spent the time and effort to do so...but you know what...what do I know? I just gave them the forums...(not trying to get on your bad side kingpin I'm just tired...I've spent a good portion of my day working on this instead of doing other things)

Only ask for support in plugin threads.

TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2004 , 00:54  

u noe what bugs me that if anyone tries to offer something with no bad intent just trying to help out a good thing being started and people take it as a damn "plug", as the post said I will throw up an ftp, space is virtually unlimited as long as u stay within reason yes there is mysql but from the looks of it u got it covered so whatever man im going to sleep i dont care what or how u do this shyt. good luck.
EDIT - if I had another domain name which didnt "plug" me I woulda used that as an example but as it is all 5 of my domain names plug my servers in one way or another,,, u noe y? cuz they all were bought with my servers in mind so unfortunately I have nothing else to offer .
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2004 , 01:02  

sorry, I know, you intentions were to help, but I myself am tired and cranky (as I stated before) I just didn't want to take the effort into moving the forums...they're already there, they're probably gonna stay there a while, and if things get going as I(personally) expect them to, I may seriously consider your offer, but it's not my decision to make. I'm sorry that I phrased what I said in the way that I did I'm just really tired right now...this is not the place to be posting things like what I've said in the past couple of posts, if we wish to continue this conversation lets do it through PMs or other form of communications, as I said once or twice before, I apologize I'm just cranky...and I had no intention to upset you or anything it's just I didn't need one more step to it...not right now anyway, I have plenty of things on my plate as of late anyway.

|2ob
Old 05-15-2004 , 01:30  

boom.

http://www.vision-host.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=61

all free. no ads.
64.247.24.125:27015

Visit Vitrus's Clan Site!

I would put more, but they have a limit on chars
Send a message via AIM to |2ob Send a message via MSN to |2ob
RagingCow
Old 05-15-2004 , 03:32  

wow, all this for free....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision-host.net
!!! FREE HOSTING !!!

Features:
  • Your own subdomain
  • Unlimited space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • FTP Account

The following features are avalible upon request:
  • Protected directories
  • cgi-bin
  • Email addresses
  • Email forwarders
  • phpBB or IPB forum
  • MySQL database
  • Redirects (Browsing to the specified folder redirects to another location)
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-15-2004 , 05:16  

Ok Now Now take it to PM's Enuff with the post ... if we Need a a place to host AMXXGUARD i'll PM ya Kool :-)
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
FlyingMongoose
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2004 , 14:42  

okay back to development stuff

How goes the development of the project how far along are you in the alpha stages and do we know when beta will begin?

{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-15-2004 , 22:36  

Project : AMXXGUARD :dev thred : name chosen by AMXX Fourms
AMXXGUARD
Dev Team
{NM}JRBLOODMIST : Idea man and Tester
FlyingMongoose : Public relataions
FiliKlep ? rogrammer : we may have lost her and her work But NOT SURE about that YET >>>
AssKicR: Dev: very good coder and AMX veteran by SidLuke request hehe
Fean0r : Plugin code that will help out alot : thanks again
sintaxx : Meta mod side dev : same as FiliKlep
INFaMouS : cheat reacher : King of OT.

i know theres some one else . i forgot .

we are looking for a backup programer PM me with an App for the job PLZ ! PLZ PLZ just incase
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2004 , 22:39  

when u guys are done, im willing to test on czero server.