mahnsawce
Old 11-01-2004 , 09:05  
Reply With Quote #11

no, don't get him to join irc.
-=STN=- MaGe
Veteran Member
Old 11-01-2004 , 11:59  
Reply With Quote #12

win32 addons/amxx/dlls/amxx_mm.dll if you have 0.20, this is incorrect, true?

if not the only other thing it could be is that you have sounds and weapon plugins. the server wont start if you dont have all the files eg sounds models sprites on the server

Send a message via Yahoo to -=STN=- MaGe
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 11-01-2004 , 13:16  
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Im sorry but the behavior of he moderatores suck. they r really rude to every1 like i read a post tfrom someone and the moderators had locked it sand they sed run the spell checker, how the hell did the modertor kno that this person, MAYBE couldnt speak english properly. Whenever i need help i get a lbig list of creap that i shudnt do, like one said to me stop using caps AND ILL USE CAPS ALL THE FUCK I WANT BIATCHES
I don't know about anyone else, but I suspect many people will have problems even understanding what you are trying to say here.

Let's see here. ALL CAPS is shouting. Do you shout at people when asking for help? I know I don't.

Quote:
i posted this a day ago but it go sent to the trash so ill just ask the question. In both amx and amx X, when i run a dedicated server, instead of it loading up the server it just sticks on the 'loading...' box and then it says not responding. and NO IT DOESNT FUCKING SAY IT IN THE INSTRUCTIONS U GAY ASS MODERATORS!!!! so can someone OTHER THAN MODERATORS reade this and help me...
You still haven't provided us with any details here. Uploading all the configs was a step in the right direction. There have been a few viruses uploaded here though. So it's not always a good idea to upload random files. Every other user I have seen will post the configs into the text of their thread, which is a lot easier for everyone to read. When I first saw you had upload files, I thought you had uploaded the entire contents of your addons folder, and wanted someone to fix it and reupload the zip. Just took a look at the zip now. It wasn't the entire directory, just all the config files, so I'm sorry I moved it away.

Insulting the people who you want to help you is not the way to go.

I'll add to this when I get back to my computer
Click Here
Veteran Member
Old 11-01-2004 , 23:11  
Reply With Quote #14

I haven't seen a single moderator act the way you say they do. You piss off people and make fun of moderators and annoy people with your posts and expect people to like you? I don't think so buddy.
Send a message via MSN to Peli