Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Fartman

Post New Thread Reply   

(_msv)dakilla(_msv)
Old 12-09-2004 , 17:12  
Reply With Quote #11

dude read the topic befor saying shit if you think this is me need help compiling your a dumbass
69.90.113.40:27015 | 8.9.2.158:27025 |64.27.12.39:27015 | 70.84.52.34:27018
70.84.52.34:27016 | 70.84.52.34:27019
Send a message via AIM to (_msv)dakilla(_msv) Send a message via MSN to (_msv)dakilla(_msv)
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-09-2004 , 22:24  
Reply With Quote #12

This hero has been broken since an update to cs 1.6 a long time ago....

I have a fixed version of this hero I even added a fart sound, but am not posting it due to one issue and the fact that I'd rather have jtp fix it up correctly... So either wait for that or get a half ass fix from someone else...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Prowler
Old 12-10-2004 , 00:36  
Reply With Quote #13

been trying to fix this guy for awhile, Tell me vittu, what did you change?
Puddle In The Ocean
Old 01-27-2005 , 23:03  
Reply With Quote #14

vittu i would very much like a copy of your fixed sma. if you cant do this can you give me a pointer in what i should change?
i can do the coding fine, i just need you to point me in right direction : )
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 01-27-2005 , 23:15  
Reply With Quote #15

There's just one bug with it, I havent looked at this in a while. If I get around to it I will, but I want to finish 2 heroes vash then goten. Then I have 2 requests to do and after that I will take a look at this again, I think I have an idea on how to fix the issue I had. Wasnt really that bad.

Vash would have been done already but my internet is all scewed up at home, so its taking me longer to get things done...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Puddle In The Ocean
Old 01-28-2005 , 00:33  
Reply With Quote #16

uhh this is off topic but i have both goten and trunks on my server and they are running fine. both are copies of goten but with different dmg and different beam color. just out of curiosity, what are you trying to fix about them?

another question that is off topic: (i will remove this post after reply)
i made a hero out of beyonder - i cleaned up code and removed all that was useless - still no luck in fixing but i did manage to make a hero called "'mime" out of it. he makes a large invisible wall that takes in dmg(used as a shield). you think i should post this or will i be ridiculed?
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 01-28-2005 , 00:55  
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle In The Ocean
uhh this is off topic but i have both goten and trunks on my server and they are running fine. both are copies of goten but with different dmg and different beam color. just out of curiosity, what are you trying to fix about them?
Not fix improve, Im changing the effects. I already fixed the damage radius and whatever else was wrong with the hero. Gonna add non default sprites to it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle In The Ocean
another question that is off topic: (i will remove this post after reply)
i made a hero out of beyonder - i cleaned up code and removed all that was useless - still no luck in fixing but i did manage to make a hero called "'mime" out of it. he makes a large invisible wall that takes in dmg(used as a shield). you think i should post this or will i be ridiculed?
no need to remove since its been posted already could just use PM next time... Well I say go for it as long as you post it correctly (look at jtp's approved heroes to see the format, you can even look at superhero scripting etiquette if you wanted) or ask if anyone wants you to post in in the Suggestions/Requests section if your unsure of posting (probably better if you do this).... I should make a post that says the format to post heroes in.
Puddle In The Ocean
Old 01-28-2005 , 01:02  
Reply With Quote #18

nah this wasn't my first hero - i made and edited others. i was curious to see if others would like the idea of this hero
i know beyonder may have stopped working as a result of a patch but im so close to figuring this out that im gonna spend more time on him and make a greater effort to fixing him.

anyway, thx for the good work - i very much like goten so when you get through let me know : )
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 03-28-2005 , 03:31  
Reply With Quote #19

Hero updated and works now:
Code:
* v1.1 - vittu - 3/28/05
*      - Fixed giving new grenades using more reliable event.
*      - Changed how smoke grenade ids are found, actually finds all gas nades now.
*      - Added radius cvar for gas.
*      - Added fart sound to gas grenade throw.
*      - Added gas mask hud icon when damaged by a gas grenade.
SSSnake
BANNED
Old 03-30-2005 , 00:06  
Reply With Quote #20

How come i just get i smoke grenade every so long that i put timer to give me one but the smoke never does any damage everyone says?