Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

CFodder
Old 02-12-2016 , 15:53   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1711

In Insurgency Co-op mode it moves the bots to spectator, (have it set to move to spec initially then kick), is there a cvar to exclude it applying this to bots?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2016 , 18:26   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1712

Quote:
Originally Posted by interactive View Post
some errors
[SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "afk_manager4.smx":
[SM] [0] Line 1584, /home/forums/content/files/3/2/0/9/1/151560.attach::Timer_CheckPlayer()
[SM] Native "GetEntityFlags" reported: Entity 13 (13) is invalid
Can you replicate this?

What Mod are you running?

Do you run any boys or anything such as Source TV even though they should be excluded.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2016 , 18:29   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1713

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFodder View Post
In Insurgency Co-op mode it moves the bots to spectator, (have it set to move to spec initially then kick), is there a cvar to exclude it applying this to bots?
It should not be checking bots are you using the version 4 branch?

Otherwise Insurgency might not be creating these as "FakePlayers" like other mods and which can be checked by Sourcemod which they either need to fix or I'll need information on how to detect them as I do not have Insurgency.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
DocReni
Old 03-08-2016 , 22:00   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1714

Would it be possible to slay a player versus kick?

Last edited by DocReni; 03-08-2016 at 22:00.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-09-2016 , 03:51   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1715

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocReni View Post
Would it be possible to slay a player versus kick?
I assume you are asking for this to be an option for Spawn AFK'ers? As the full AFK I don't see much sense in it?
DocReni
Old 03-09-2016 , 06:58   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
I assume you are asking for this to be an option for Spawn AFK'ers? As the full AFK I don't see much sense in it?
Yes, please!
Naydef
Old 04-09-2016 , 10:58   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1717

Where "AFKM_OnAFKEvent" is defined in the *.inc file? I can't find it. I'm sure that I downloaded afk_manager.inc for v4!

Steam:
naydef
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 04-09-2016 , 19:29   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1718

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naydef View Post
Where "AFKM_OnAFKEvent" is defined in the *.inc file? I can't find it. I'm sure that I downloaded afk_manager.inc for v4!
Yeah I was wanting to get some feedback from some plugin developers on how they wanted to see this implemented before I made an official publish but the code is currently there in part, may not have full functionality.

Forward is as follows:
Code:
/**
 * Called when an AFK event fires.
 * @param name        This is the name of the AFK event.
 * Event Names:
 *        "afk_spawn_move"    - Event fired when a client should be moved to spectator for Spawn AFK.
 *        "afk_move"            - Event fired when a client should be moved to spectator for normal AFK.
 *        "afk_kick"            - Event fired when a client should be kicked.
 * @param client    The client index of the client in the event.
 * @return            Plugin_Continue to complete event.

*/
forward Action AFKM_OnAFKEvent(const char[] name, int client);
If you want to do some testing and provide some feedback I guess I can look at officially releasing the include file. I think I still need to add some code to how to handle other return values though so might also need a new release of the plugin to finalize.

I just don't want to release prematurely and then have it change afterwards and break peoples code.

Previous reference which has information: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1693

Last edited by Rothgar; 04-09-2016 at 19:53.
Naydef
Old 04-10-2016 , 03:57   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1719

Maybe "client" as a first argument(not necessary). I already use this forward to prevent AFK actions for admins. It's already good forward. Also I expect Plugin_Handled to block AFK actions.

Steam:
naydef

Last edited by Naydef; 04-10-2016 at 03:59.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2016 , 17:24   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naydef View Post
Maybe "client" as a first argument(not necessary). I already use this forward to prevent AFK actions for admins. It's already good forward. Also I expect Plugin_Handled to block AFK actions.
What I guess I am looking for input of is whether there should be different options available for Plugin_Handled/Plugin_Changed/Plugin_Stop etc returns. then an idea of what people think the options should be?

I then also need to know how the AFK Manager should handle those returns, i.e. at the moment I believe Plugin_Stop will kill the timer and the timer will never get recreated until maybe a map change, is that the intended result in every circumstance or should I modify how the plugin handles the forward return scenarios instead like, Plugin_Stop is stop everything forever or until map change or other?, Plugin_Handled resets the timers for instance etc.

These I guess are the real areas that need consideration?