Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)

Post New Thread Reply   

Exolent[jNr]
Veteran Member
Old 01-20-2009 , 07:35   Re: DISCONTINUED and REVOKED: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #161

Sorry to hear about this.
Thanks for the free service when we had it though.
I love you exolent!
P4rD0nM3
Veteran Member
Old 01-20-2009 , 15:13   Re: DISCONTINUED and REVOKED: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #162

I see.

No I didn't have access to your free service since I have my own dedicated server.

Honestly I think you deserved more than just thanks from most of the people that signed up for your free service.

Glad you were able to sort it out.

Hopefully Sp4rt4n won't have this much trouble.
sytremelaker
Old 01-20-2009 , 18:43   Re: DISCONTINUED and REVOKED: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #163

It's such a shame that there are those kind of people that try to take complete advanatge of such a generous offer.

Your free service really played a big role in my cs server. Thanks
Send a message via AIM to sytremelaker
warzarmz
Old 01-20-2009 , 20:02   Re: DISCONTINUED and REVOKED: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #164

It was extremely generous of you to offer this service for free, but I guess there are always people out there who love to abuse kind folks like you, which is a damn shame .

Thanks for the service though, it was very useful.

EAgleAzul
Old 01-21-2009 , 09:35   Re: DISCONTINUED and REVOKED: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #165

very saddened by the news
Send a message via MSN to EAgleAzul
jrdrag
Zero Posts
Old 01-22-2009 , 15:30   Re: DISCONTINUED and REVOKED: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #166

I can't believe these people who do these stupid things. Honest to god these stupid people need to stop. Oh well, I enjoyed the service you provided while it lasted. Thanks.
Retired AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 01-23-2009 , 08:35   Re: DISCONTINUED and REVOKED: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #167

bad news, but they only deleted index, thats easier to fix for you =/

btw when will be fixed acces to ftp? i cant login
Old 01-23-2009 , 10:42   Re: DISCONTINUED and REVOKED: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaw View Post
bad news, but they only deleted index, thats easier to fix for you =/

btw when will be fixed acces to ftp? i cant login
No one can login AFAIK. slmclarengt blocked user login until further notice for everyone, I believe. (Checked, doesn't work for me also).

I hope he gets the service back up and running with file restrictions for sv_downloadurl purposes only. Or well, of course he can do this, but if he should do, that's another thing. IMO if this service is not restored, it's totally justified from his part.
Old 01-26-2009 , 17:53   Re: DISCONTINUED and REVOKED: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #169

It's really a shame... I liked that FastDLs hosting. Can I remove the link to your site now, slmclarengt? If you're going to have this service again, give me a beep. ;)
Old 01-26-2009 , 20:54   Re: RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #170

Most files are still in tact for all/most people. Also, I have decided to restore everyone's access in a new way. So please Private Message me with your ORIGINAL USERNAME/PASSWORD and I can set you up for keeping all your data in tact (if it's still there).

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!