[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 04-20-2014 , 14:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuru View Post
Check everything is correct, my game successfully connect to the remote mysql server, mysql no table prefix also do not need to fill in the table prefix. Addons \ sourcemod \ logs without any error messages, no plug-in error information. Rankmenu, etc... All plug-in menu is normal.
Sm_cvar l4d_stats_minhumans 1
But still no statistics, only 00000.... Is always zero
http://l4dsk.tk/
I really don't know what else to do, I tried for so long, so give up???????
I can see one player has received statistics. That name is written in alphabets (Diana Taurasi) and not in those eastern Asian letters which I don't recognize? What are they called? Because I use alpabets (A-Z + scandinavian letters ÅÄÖ) and have never tried/tested much other types of languages, I can't be sure your language is supported? Someone can verify if they have a working stats system that supports ie. Chinese letters or such? I know there were some problems with Russian letters, but I think that issue is mostly fixed now?

When you join your game server, does the game greet you with the stats message? What is the response if you say !rank or !top10 in game on your game server chat? Does the plugin respond to you properly?

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.

Last edited by muukis; 04-20-2014 at 14:09.
Mitsuru
Old 04-22-2014 , 04:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1672

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
I can see one player has received statistics. That name is written in alphabets (Diana Taurasi) and not in those eastern Asian letters which I don't recognize? What are they called? Because I use alpabets (A-Z + scandinavian letters ÅÄÖ) and have never tried/tested much other types of languages, I can't be sure your language is supported? Someone can verify if they have a working stats system that supports ie. Chinese letters or such? I know there were some problems with Russian letters, but I think that issue is mostly fixed now?

When you join your game server, does the game greet you with the stats message? What is the response if you say !rank or !top10 in game on your game server chat? Does the plugin respond to you properly?
I carefully browsing the theme 1-168, a small problem to bother me a lot of day! L4d_stats already working, data statistics is very normal. L4d_stats.sp I already translated into Chinese, l4d_stats_web template has been translated into Chinese. Although this new computer knowledge is very limited for me is very hard, and also consumes a lot of time, but also learned a lot of knowledge.
Just time zone there is an error, Google maps does not display, can you give me some advice?
PHP Code:
Warningdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/sg52/public_html/awards.php on line 211 
Sorry for late reply!
Thank you米克·安德森! Each reply, thank you!
L4dSk.Tk

Last edited by Mitsuru; 04-22-2014 at 05:46.
Paternot
Old 06-26-2014 , 16:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1673

First let me say that that' s a great plugin. JUst installed on my server, and is runnning great. But I can't see how to modify a cvar.

I declared in "server.cfg" what I wanted:
"l4d_stats_minhumans 1"

And it doesn't work. Weird thing is, if I go to the console and type "exec server.cfg" it works.

I know my "server.cfg" is executed: all my others settings work just fine.

Tested with others cvars of this plugin - just to make sure - and it's the same.

Any ideas? Something I should be doing?

Thanks in advance,
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2014 , 14:50   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1674

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paternot View Post
First let me say that that' s a great plugin. JUst installed on my server, and is runnning great. But I can't see how to modify a cvar.

I declared in "server.cfg" what I wanted:
"l4d_stats_minhumans 1"

And it doesn't work. Weird thing is, if I go to the console and type "exec server.cfg" it works.

I know my "server.cfg" is executed: all my others settings work just fine.

Tested with others cvars of this plugin - just to make sure - and it's the same.

Any ideas? Something I should be doing?

Thanks in advance,
Check folder ...\left4dead2\cfg\sourcemod. In there, you should have your l4d_stats.cfg where your stats configs should read.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Dr.Joint
Old 07-05-2014 , 06:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1675

Info (map "l4d_vs_farm01_hilltop") (file "errors_20140705.log")
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [l4d_stats.smx] Failed to connect to database: [2003]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db4.cwsurf.de' (10060)
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Connecting to database failed. Read error log for further details.
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d_stats.smx":
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [SM] [0] Line 1053, /home/forums/content/files/5/2/0/8/2/123599.attach::OnConfigsExecuted()

<Error> "Custom Player Stats" (1.4B121) by Mikko Andersson (muukis)
Load Errors:
Custom Player Stats: Connecting to database failed. Read error log for further details.

If the plugin doesnt connect to mysql, it wont start also?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2014 , 12:03   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1676

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Joint View Post
Info (map "l4d_vs_farm01_hilltop") (file "errors_20140705.log")
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [l4d_stats.smx] Failed to connect to database: [2003]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db4.cwsurf.de' (10060)
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Connecting to database failed. Read error log for further details.
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d_stats.smx":
L 07/05/2014 - 11:55:45: [SM] [0] Line 1053, /home/forums/content/files/5/2/0/8/2/123599.attach::OnConfigsExecuted()

<Error> "Custom Player Stats" (1.4B121) by Mikko Andersson (muukis)
Load Errors:
Custom Player Stats: Connecting to database failed. Read error log for further details.

If the plugin doesnt connect to mysql, it wont start also?
Use Google: https://www.google.com/search?q=MySQL+error+10060
Sorry but I don't have a better answer to give. This is the real cause of your problem: [2003]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db4.cwsurf.de' (10060). Give that to your DB host and hopefully they can solve this to you?

Last edited by muukis; 07-11-2014 at 12:06.
Evkval
Old 07-24-2014 , 10:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1677

Hi, my statistics have about 4 years. During this time, the order is the basis of the order of 200,000 players. How can I remove the players who did not go to the server 2 years?

like this?
Code:
DELETE FROM players WHERE `lastontime` < NOW() - INTERVAL 730 day;

Last edited by Evkval; 07-24-2014 at 11:55.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-25-2014 , 16:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1678

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evkval View Post
Hi, my statistics have about 4 years. During this time, the order is the basis of the order of 200,000 players. How can I remove the players who did not go to the server 2 years?

like this?
Code:
DELETE FROM players WHERE `lastontime` < NOW() - INTERVAL 730 day;
Something like that could do the trick for you, but there is a way to clean up database using in-game GUI. Read more from first post (look for text "clean").

jdtec86
Old 07-31-2014 , 07:12   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1679

Hi Muukis,

We just got your plugin up and running and it's proving quite popular for our work games here. Thanks!

One question - we altered our website to rank by PPM rather than Points. Will players that get to the server early and wait in the safe room have their PPM effected adversely or does it only start tracking play time on leaving the safe room (and hence actual play beginning)?

In a similar vein does this work with the ready up mod in anyway? (start time tracking once everyone is ready?)
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-03-2014 , 06:58   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1680

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtec86 View Post
Hi Muukis,

We just got your plugin up and running and it's proving quite popular for our work games here. Thanks!

One question - we altered our website to rank by PPM rather than Points. Will players that get to the server early and wait in the safe room have their PPM effected adversely or does it only start tracking play time on leaving the safe room (and hence actual play beginning)?

In a similar vein does this work with the ready up mod in anyway? (start time tracking once everyone is ready?)
I'm not sure, but I think the playtime also counts the time in the saferooms. And you're right it should not be like that, it should be fixed. The "timed maps" functionality works the way you want, but it has no effect on the score/rank.