Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

Gnoyek
Old 03-06-2016 , 06:14   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1641

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonitaikaponi View Post
A double post? Jesus christ....

1. To set up the round time you want you most likely have to execute mp_restartgame 1 after you set the roundtime. This has nothing to do with ckSurf, its just how it works in CSGO.

2. Do you want the round to end? Then use ck_round_end "1".

3. Sound like you haven't added the maps to your mapcycle.txt, so the plugin didn't create the .nav files for your maps automatically. Basically, you have to have .nav files for all your maps in the maps folder. For an example this means that you have to have surf_kitsune.bsp and surf_kitsune.nav in your maps folder. Or you could disable the record bots.
1. Ok i didnt know about it ill try
2. I use it and still wont work
3. I never use mapcycle i use UMC map chooser and dont want to use this "thing". nav. files required for maps with bots i dont use bot.

MAP WORKING AND I CAN PLAY SOME TIME but sometimes its change on other map that i want to say/

btw thanks for answer
Old 03-06-2016 , 15:48   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1642

so i have the databases set up properly, it filled all the created all the tables in but it still wont actually load the plugin into the server. keep getting this in the command line after i enter the server.
http://prntscr.com/ac1tfd
jonitaikaponi
Old 03-06-2016 , 17:29   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnoyek View Post
1. Ok i didnt know about it ill try
2. I use it and still wont work
3. I never use mapcycle i use UMC map chooser and dont want to use this "thing". nav. files required for maps with bots i dont use bot.

MAP WORKING AND I CAN PLAY SOME TIME but sometimes its change on other map that i want to say/

btw thanks for answer
You have to fill the mapcycle.txt with the mapnames that you are using for the point system to work. So you have set ck_replay_bot and ck_bonus_bot to 0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by remedyznutz View Post
so i have the databases set up properly, it filled all the created all the tables in but it still wont actually load the plugin into the server. keep getting this in the command line after i enter the server.
http://prntscr.com/ac1tfd
You trying to load the plugin on a de_ or cs_ map? If you want the plugin to run on a de_ or cs_map you have to remove the unloading line from cfg/sourcemod/ckSurf/de_.cfg or cs_.cfg

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 03-06-2016 at 17:32.
remedyznutz
Old 03-07-2016 , 21:55   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1644

thanks so much the De_ map was causing the issues!!!!
One more question.
is there anyway to set a speed limiter to the start zone? i have seen other servers where you cant got above 350 speed when you go through a zone.
thanks by the way so far for all your help!

Last edited by remedyznutz; 03-07-2016 at 23:39.
Vertox
Old 03-08-2016 , 02:22   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1645

So im still very happy with this Plugin and want to thank you again for your Work!

Now i've still got some issues with it.
As stated before Replay Bots do not work on all maps for some reason. They will work on every map where there is a bot allready from the botreplay pack you provided, however on alot of other maps and on allmost every map . added which is not in the Mappack it will never spawn or be an issue.
Those issues are that if there does spawn a bot for mainmap and you now finish bonus the mainmap bot will be deleted and a Bonus record bot will be spawned instead.
I did try !addspawn like you advised me to do but this didnt fix any of those issues.

Next up there is an issue with the ranks at least for me.
The !Top rankings are allways accurate same as the rank displayed in the timer/stage Panel, however the !Wr, start of map in chat and wr Quakesound times are all messed up and show slower as Wr times, this is an issue as its irritating and it will delete the actual Wr replay bot and spawn one with a slower run as it thinks its a naw wr.

The CP system has big issues regarding staged maps it will allways reset you when you go from one stage to another which makes practice on staged maps pretty much impossible.
Further it will clear all your cp's upon hitting an endzone which makes practice on end impossible.
Other than that i would love a onscreen menu for cp's just like !cpmenu where the different possible commands are usable without having to bind them via console.

Lastly the the playername rankcolor cvar is kinda screwy as it wont color the players name if he has any custom Title or is in spec.

Again thanks alot for all your work and have a nice Day
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-08-2016 , 03:30   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1646

Quote:
is there anyway to set a speed limiter to the start zone?
ck_pre_start_speed

A lot of useful cvars can be changed under /cfg/sourcemod/ckSurf.cfg
remedyznutz
Old 03-08-2016 , 07:37   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1647

http://prntscr.com/acnnk4
have the cvar set and runnning i think? still not working.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-08-2016 , 10:39   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1648

Quote:
http://prntscr.com/acnnk4
have the cvar set and runnning i think? still not working.
Read the cvar above it as well. Also check to make sure none of the configs under cfg/sourcemod/cksurf/ have any conflicting values.
remedyznutz
Old 03-08-2016 , 12:07   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1649

that was it thank you! i thought that cvar line was for the "speed start zone" only speed.
penalte
Old 03-08-2016 , 16:44   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1650

Why i the time is allways 4 minutes, i have changed everyting i know, i changed to 20 minutes and it apears 20 minutes but after 4 minutes the map changes, whyyyyyyyy? help me plz.