Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.8, 23/01/2016)

Post New Thread Reply   

h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-09-2015 , 02:43   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1491

Quote:
Originally Posted by philn View Post
I am trying to set up a headshot only deathmatch server.
Your plugin runs well but I can not get the random spawns to work.

I just want default random spawns just like in deathmatch. What are the required settings?
gamemode? gametype?

Anything in your plugin?

Also, how to set it up that teammates can be killed as well?
On which map are you trying to setup DM? Because all you listed is the default plugin setting on non-AIM maps.

Nevertheless for randospawn you need mp_randomspawn 1 and for FFA mp_teammates_are_enemies 1
philn
Old 06-09-2015 , 07:53   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1492

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3bus View Post
On which map are you trying to setup DM? Because all you listed is the default plugin setting on non-AIM maps.

Nevertheless for randospawn you need mp_randomspawn 1 and for FFA mp_teammates_are_enemies 1
The map is Dust2, and there are random spawn points for this map afaik. If I test them with the admin spawn test commands, I get ported to different locations.
However, it seems like those spawn points are just not active. You are always respawned in the default T / CT spawn.

Again, what setting should I use for game_mode and game_type? Also, is there a config file where I can set the mp_randomspawn and mp_teammates_are_enemies? I tried it in the server's autoexec/.cfg file but it seems to be overwritten on start.
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-09-2015 , 09:34   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1493

game_mode and game_type do not matter.

Did you modify your sourcemod/configs/deathmatch.ini? Or is it even present?
Because it behave like plugin is unable to load that config file.
You can check sourcemod error logs to see if plugin reports anything about this.

As for where you can modify Cvars, well this would be in deathmtach.ini but by default they should have the required values.

Also, are you using Dhooks extension?
philn
Old 06-10-2015 , 04:10   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1494

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3bus View Post
game_mode and game_type do not matter.

Did you modify your sourcemod/configs/deathmatch.ini? Or is it even present?
Because it behave like plugin is unable to load that config file.
You can check sourcemod error logs to see if plugin reports anything about this.

As for where you can modify Cvars, well this would be in deathmtach.ini but by default they should have the required values.

Also, are you using Dhooks extension?
Yes, I did make some settings in the deathmatch.ini - I am using the simplified one.

Code:
] meta list
  [01] SourceMod (1.8.0-dev+5450) by AlliedModders LLC
  [02] CS Tools (1.8.0-dev+5450) by AlliedModders LLC
  [03] SDK Tools (1.8.0-dev+5450) by AlliedModders LLC
  [04] SDK Hooks (1.8.0-dev+5450) by AlliedModders LLC
  [05] DHooks (2.0.2) by AlliedModders

meta version
 Metamod:Source Version Information
    Metamod:Source version 1.11.0-dev+985
    Plugin interface version: 15:14
    SourceHook version: 5:5
    Loaded As: Valve Server Plugin
    Compiled on: May 15 2015 12:52:48
    Built from: https://github.com/alliedmodders/metamod-source/commit/d735476
    Build ID: 985:d735476
    http://www.metamodsource.net/
Edit: Just used the full deathmatch.ini (found the cvars in there, sorry m8^^) and everything is working fine. Possibly my deathmatch_simple.ini was corrupted? I have no idea...

Anyways, the setup is almost complete. I have allowtaser 0, dm_zeus 0 but still get zeus on spawn. Can I disable this somehow?
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-10-2015 , 04:38   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1495

Quote:
I am using the simplified one.
This explains a lot!

Quote:
but still get zeus on spawn. Can I disable this somehow?
Quote:
How do I disable zeus?
In deathmatch mod zeus is given by default, to remove it
- Open sourcemod/configs/deathmatch.ini
- Go to section "Game Modes"->"Deathmatch"
- Remove the line "Configs" "zeus"

Last edited by h3bus; 06-10-2015 at 04:39.
johnnyHSLIVE
Old 06-10-2015 , 09:31   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1496

Hello,

i rent a 12 slot public 128Tickrate server yesterday.

I installed last version of Metamod and Sourcemod.

I unzipped .zip file into the sourcemod directory.

The plugin works on the server and it`s great, but i want use my Aim_map only collection.
I want that after 100Frags the next map should be loaded, unfortunately this does not work.

The round time is 2 minutes and after 2 minutes it says "Round Draw" or something and continue all the time on the same map.

I tryed really so much and invested about 15h and try to solve this problem. I`ve no power anymore and im so fucking confused of all this configs/plugins etc.
I read so many forum post and found even someone who has the same problem but no one reply to him.

In the Webpanel are these starting parameter which i can`t change: -game csgo -authkey ***** -tickrate 128 -ip 80.72.33.54 -port 27310 -maxplayers_override 12 -console -usercon

but there is a autoexec.cfg which include this commands: hostname "[PL] AimMap DM - JohnnyHSLIVE @ Twitch"
sv_password "pass"
exec banned_user.cfg
exec banned_ip.cfg
game_type 0
game_mode 1
host_name_store 1
host_info_show 1
host_players_show 2
sv_server_graphic1 "csgo_graphic1.png"
mapgroup mg_active
host_workshop_collection 458391633

I just want only 7 different aim maps on the server and the next map comes after someone gets 100 Frags.

I deinstalled everything and reinstalled Metamod and Sourcemod and the Deathmatch plugin already because i`m sure i changed to much already.

I hope so much someone can help me and i promise to donate even for the help !

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by johnnyHSLIVE; 06-10-2015 at 09:32.
secondtimesold
Old 06-10-2015 , 09:40   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1497

If you need help you can add me on steam and I'm sure we could get this fixed up for you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/awparcade/

If you don't want to add me you can check a few things

1. make sure your maps are in your mapcycle.txt file in csgo root folder

2. use sv_cvar mp_fraglimit to change to 100

Quote:
The round time is 2 minutes and after 2 minutes it says "Round Draw" or something and continue all the time on the same map.
When the 2 mins expires does the timer stay red? 0:00 in red? This could mean you have mp_ignore_round_win_conditions set to 1

3. if so change to 0

I also think that 2 minutes isn't enough time per round to achieve 100 frags. Not knowing what your timelimit is either..

You should also set mp_timelimit 60 mp_max_rounds 3 and mp_roundtime 20

Every 20 minutes the round will restart, if you have guns dropped on the map this will clean them up every new round.. the map will change after 3 rounds or 60 mins or 100 frags whichever comes first.

Last edited by secondtimesold; 06-10-2015 at 09:56.
johnnyHSLIVE
Old 06-10-2015 , 09:57   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1498

I`m already very happy for the quick reply, and sorry that i post it there!

I add you to steam, and i will be very happy if you can help me.

My problem is that i don`t exactly now where to change the commands, in which cfg etc.

I changed before the reinstall already so much but i have this feeling something is overwriting it.

Like i already wrote, i would even donate for help because i spend so much time to solve this problem, but i have this feeling that nothing works what i do. I was already happy when i managed to use only maps form my map collection .
philn
Old 06-10-2015 , 12:41   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1499

Now everything works almost perfectly. I have dm_weapons_allow_3rd_party (or however that option is named) on 1, however, in Deathmatch, custom Knife skins do not work...
It did work before with different gamemode / gametype settings, so I am still interested in what people set it to and if it works...

Because appartently it does matter what you choose for those values.

Edit: If I use gm 0 and gt 0 there are still rounds of 2 minutes with winners, somehow.

Editē: Just noticed that after x rounds, a new map is loaded and the server is crashing.
Shouldn't there be no rounds at all?

I don't even know how 2 fix it.

Last edited by philn; 06-10-2015 at 15:01.
johnnyHSLIVE
Old 06-10-2015 , 14:23   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.3, 2015-05-30)
Reply With Quote #1500

EDIT: I have one more problem. When the map a "ak-47_map_csgo" is loaded, it loads also the HS ONLY MODE. It`s the only map which start not with AIM_ or AWP_, and i found some commands in the deathmatch.ini with "fy".
Is it possible to disable it ? Or how it works...

-SOLVED THIS BELOW >>>>
Quote:
i got now everything to work, like map change and next map after 100Frags, because of the help from "secondtimesold".
But i have one last problem. On the map "aim_map" it`s only possible to play P250, but i would like that it`s possible to choose all kind of weapons from "!guns" menu.
I tried to change already Game mods etc. in the deathmatch.ini file, but the the whole plugin does not work. (that file it`s really very sensible )
Hope someone can help me at this case.
EDIT: I solved the problem with the P250 on the aim_map. Now it`s possible to choose all weapons.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by johnnyHSLIVE; 06-10-2015 at 15:54.