Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Release Sourcemod Store (Includes Download - Patch 1.2.7)

Post New Thread Reply   

Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-19-2015 , 04:40   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin955 View Post
yeah ok, so if we want to duplicate our hats/titles/namecolors/skins to another server but not have the (same skins)
so i got server 1 with 300 items inside it, i want all the hats/titles/namecolors copied over to another server that has different skins in it.
that means i would need to edit all the items and put them ID 1,2
sounds like work

and this

is already possible, you simply exclude the plugin from the server and you will have a duplicate of everything else as ur latest patch seems to have solved (it works on 1.1 alpha too but only some plugins you can exclude or else menu wont open)
You run into the issue with customization since you can have two categories with different sets of items if you WANT to but you don't have to since you can just enable 1 category. It's also possible to run a plugin on a server this way and forget about it and just not have it do anything if the server is excluded so you can do things like enable/disable certain categories or items sometimes for events for example, etc.
Baws
Veteran Member
Old 05-21-2015 , 16:08   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #142

I have the 1.2.4b version of the store and whenever I try and press on the shop or inventory it says this: [Store] No categories are currently available.
and it doesn't open anything.

Any solutions?
Veteran Member
Old 05-21-2015 , 16:54   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baws View Post
I have the 1.2.4b version of the store and whenever I try and press on the shop or inventory it says this: [Store] No categories are currently available.
and it doesn't open anything.

Any solutions?
Any Logs?

Do you have Categories?
Do you have Items in Categories?
Which modules do you use?
Veteran Member
Old 05-21-2015 , 17:18   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
Any Logs?

Do you have Categories?
Do you have Items in Categories?
Which modules do you use?
No logs and yes I do and they all show in the webpanel. I'm trying to change the old store to this new one with the same db as I don't want everything to erase.
Veteran Member
Old 05-22-2015 , 00:18   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #145

old store as in? i believe the site gives enough instrucktions that you will have to update ur DB etc
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-22-2015 , 11:08   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #146

People seem to be getting this weird error with the store module giving off an error message with no categories available when opened, I can't seem to replicate it. If anybody has any information I can go on, I'll take another look but the code looks fine.
aeleos
Old 05-22-2015 , 13:05   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
People seem to be getting this weird error with the store module giving off an error message with no categories available when opened, I can't seem to replicate it. If anybody has any information I can go on, I'll take another look but the code looks fine.
I just loaded the plugin on a fresh server, its on ubuntu 14.10 with the latest sm and mm snapshot. No plugins other than all the store modules. I used the main SMJansson binary located on the main page, but I had to create a smjansson.autoload file. The problem is still there. Let me know if you need any info, if you know how to use ubuntu command line I can give you the server details to see if you can find the problem.

Last edited by aeleos; 05-22-2015 at 13:05.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-22-2015 , 13:06   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeleos View Post
I just loaded the plugin on a fresh server, its on ubuntu 14.10 with the latest sm and mm snapshot. No plugins other than all the store modules. I used the main SMJansson binary located on the main page, but I had to create a smjansson.autoload file. The problem is still there. Let me know if you need any info, if you know how to use ubuntu command line I can give you the server details to see if you can find the problem.
It only requires item modules, none of the store modules themselves require it.
aeleos
Old 05-22-2015 , 13:13   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
It only requires item modules, none of the store modules themselves require it.
I mean like all of the "store" plugin modules, so all of the modules that come precompiled in the download
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-22-2015 , 13:59   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeleos View Post
I mean like all of the "store" plugin modules, so all of the modules that come precompiled in the download
Yeah, those don't require SMJannson, item modules do. (Example being store-chat.smx or store-equipment.smx)

Last edited by Drixevel; 05-22-2015 at 13:59.