Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

jowy77
Old 08-31-2008 , 12:40   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Hello! a question! all subplugins are compatible with the version 3.62 ??

Stixsmaster
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2008 , 13:00   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

I dont understand why everyone is downgrading their servers...it is in my opinion stupid because v4.04 is perfectly stable and in my opinion runs smoother than v3.62 and it is easier to modify to your liking...

---Stixsmaster
BANNED
Old 08-31-2008 , 13:49   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Maybe is because they liked the old code

Edit- Why i can put in custom ambience sounds? (I am using .wav songs)
Send a message via AIM to filo Send a message via MSN to filo
jowy77
Old 08-31-2008 , 17:16   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

all subplugins are compatible with the version 3.62 ??

Solo quiero saber si son compatibles TODOS los subplugins que hay en la primera pag con la v3.62,

Sigo con la 3.62 porq de momento no tengo queja y es bastante estable prefiero esperar un poco mas.

filo
BANNED
Old 08-31-2008 , 18:02   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

@jowy77

No son compatibles con la version 3.62 prueba la 4.04
Send a message via AIM to filo Send a message via MSN to filo
Tidius
Old 08-31-2008 , 19:15   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Creo que son compatibles en las verciones donde las clases son divididas en 1 plugin...

Osea deja de ser 1 y son 2.

----------------------------------------
How can i change the models os the weapons ?

----------------------------------------
Como hago para cambiar los models de las armas ?
WcK | Kyuubi
Old 08-31-2008 , 20:13   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni View Post
I wonder if someone could build a class zombie that is immune to the "lasers trip" (which many people use this plugin).

Thank you!
Y was thinking the same :S

Send a message via MSN to WcK | Kyuubi Send a message via Skype™ to WcK | Kyuubi
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2008 , 22:49   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni
How can I do so that all humans have a model of equal knife?
Will be added in next version, since using a 3rd party plugin to change knife models probably won't work with knives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlk27
Zombie classes:
1. Water zombie - fast swimmer and able to be under water for long but weak againts fire
2. Climbing zombie - able to climb but isnt that strong
1. Can be done, but the damage caused by fire is hard coded into the plugin and Nemesis is the only one who has resistance to heat/freeze.
2. I was gonna take over this one, but the most common way for humans to escape zombies is by getting to high places and a climbing zombie would ruin the gameplay too bad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stixsmaster
Also, is it possible to give a zombie class 0% knockback and have it so by default they get knocked back by nothing?
Yeah 0% knockback would be 0.0 on the .sma... I think you can even set -1.0 for it to work backwards lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozai
My problem is with server .. it be with this error
Z_CheckHeap: block size does not touch the next block
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore
can't use a key with a \\\
this message appears many times and my server crashes ...
Not sure what those errors mean. If possible post additional details like: version you're running, 3rd party plugins, when does it happen, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax84
Is there a way to set the prices of the extra items? I don't see an option for it in the cfg file.
Thanks
Yeah, costs for weapons and hard coded extra items can be edited on the Customization part in the .sma (just like player models)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddq77
When put the plugin in mi dedicate server this crash. I put the plugin in debug mode and say this
Code:
L 08/27/2008 - 22:50:30: Invalid event (name "SpecHealth2") (plugin "zombie_plague40.amxx")
L 08/27/2008 - 22:50:30: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "zombie_plague40.amxx")
L 08/27/2008 - 22:50:30: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "register_event")
L 08/27/2008 - 22:50:30: [AMXX]    [0] zombie_plague40.sma::plugin_init (line 1054)
L 08/27/2008 - 22:52:19: HudSyncObject -1 is invalid
Possibly ZBots, Nonsteam, or some other sort of illegal stuff that's not supported on this forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mats
I am using the last version 4.04 and my host is now complaining about the high cpu usage (80%) before nobody complained to him and the cpu usages was normal.
its a linux server
There haven't been any changes that would increase CPU usage like that, in fact newer versions should run smoother.
Though, it's known the following setting causes lag when using models with messed up hitboxes. Make sure it's disabled:
Code:
// Alternate: This makes the plugin set the model index serverside offset // for accurate hitboxes and might also help with svc_bad (untested) // Note: make sure your models support this or else your server may LAG! //#define SET_MODELINDEX_OFFSET

More answers in a sec...
Old 08-31-2008 , 22:51   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjazz
I use nade modes with zp 4.04
Although the author of nade modes has maked a new release.
But the problem that nades doesn't get removed when human turn into zombies still exists!
Grenades being removed fine for me when I get infected. Maybe there is something different on your pub server. Try adding #include <zombieplague> at the top in nade modes or something...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKs
When human is infected he dies, 2 seconds after he was born in the same place as a zombie, but is 3 seconds in freeze time while in the processing of zombie its screen is the color of red going nightvision, with the transformation of the implementation of sound infection. Please analyze.
This mod is based on a classic zombie mod infection gameplay, and that's probably better left to be made as a whole different plugin (which I'm not volunteering for, tho).
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlo911
This NEw Models Does't Work
[code]new const model_AK47[] = { "models/ZombieNationModels/v_ak47.mdl" }
new const model_aug[] = { "models/ZombieNationModels/v_aug.mdl" }
new const model_awp[] = { "models/ZombieNationModels/v_awp.mdl" }
new const model_elite[] = { "models/ZombieNationModels/v_elite.mdl" }
Of course they don't. You need to use a different plugin to change models.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swuifti
IS THIS CORRECT ? i ges noth because the sounds dident start
Code:
#if defined AMBIENCE_SOUNDS // Ambience Sounds List (only .wav and .mp3 formats supported)
// Infection Rounds
new const sound_ambience1[][] = { "zombie_plague/scaryambience.wav", "zombie_plague/all_ambience1.wav", "zombie_plague/zombie_ambient1uctt.mp3" } // sounds (played randomly)
new const Float:sound_ambience1_duration[] = { 60.0 } // duration in seconds of each sound
Make sure to uncomment the line #define AMBIENCE_SOUNDS then recompile the plugin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Stixsmaster
man I hate to be an ass but it isnt rocket science to figure out how to add your own custom models to this plugin nor is it just that to add new sound files...
Seems a lot of people don't even know what common sense means....
Old 08-31-2008 , 22:52   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxiits
Very good plugin! It's on my server and poeple like it! thx for it.
Glad you're enjoying it
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKs
Bug in sounds the environment where the sound is executed in SWARM MODE, to initiate any other way, the sound is still running and next round is added to the sound of the new order
Yeah, currently if your sounds are too lengthy they will continue playing during the following round. I'll see if I can do something about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiN-
Why, when I try to start zp_multi or zp_plague it writes in cosole [ZP] Unavailable Command I'm using Zombie Plague 4.03 No error but I can't see effect of those commands.
Usually happens when you don't check the ReadMe which states those commands can only be used at round start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbud
[ZP] Default Class + Climb Zombie + new Tight Zombie 1.0 +CUSTOM ZOMBIE MODELS
IF this "ORDER" will be change, than the "zp_class_climb.sma" and "zp_class_tight.sma" must be modifine/fix, too !
Thanks for the hard work, though you should really make the classes separately (like this). The whole point of the zombie classes API is to be able to distribute them in separate sub-plugins so that users can pick the one they want and easily install it just by adding the plugin in.
Until then, I wouldn't want to add this to the main page...

------ [ES] ------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawn
Hola Mercilezz, una pregunta yo en plugin_init pongo register_dictionary("elnombre.txt") y despues pongo un client_print y pongo por ejemplo "cmd_health"
despues voy al arvivo lang y pongo cmd_health = dadadada. y cuando entro al cs y compro el extra item , dice ML NOTFOUND, no tendras idea de porque puede ser que no me toma el archivo lang?
Tendrķa que andar. Si lo estas mandando a un solo player tendria que quedar asi:
client_print(id, print_chat, "%L %d", id, "CMD_HEALTH", health)
Y si es para todos tendrias que usar LANG_PLAYER:
client_print(0, print_chat, "%L %d", LANG_PLAYER, "CMD_HEALTH", health)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignax
sisis cada unos 5 segundos masomenos titilan, y salen unas chispitas, yo quiero cambiar ese tiempo para que quede como una bengala...
Se puede, pero darķa mas lag cuando tiran varias bengalas juntas...