Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Basic Admin Tool

Post New Thread Reply   

Private Dyin
Old 03-22-2008 , 18:16   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1441

Oh ok. I thought it might have something to do with this in the BAT cfg.

Quote:
bat_authtime 15 // How long a player has to authenticate his steamid after he is fully connected, if it does not auth he gets kicked
Old 03-22-2008 , 20:10   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1442

Yea thats how long BAT gives you before your authed. But its not BAT that auths you thats teh steam master servers.
AFter you get a valid Steamid then BAT does something
Old 03-24-2008 , 06:17   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1443

hi again. hmm bat is workin now BUT of some crazy reason it make a player limit at 8 that pis me of ! i just cant change it -.- but when i unload bat the limit go back to 10 as i set it any help?

EDIT: sorry Private Dyin i just found out that was becuase of the slots yesterday *dude* but thanks any way xD

Last edited by The Killer (DK); 03-26-2008 at 08:49.
Private Dyin
Old 03-24-2008 , 08:33   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1444

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killer (DK) View Post
hi again. hmm bat is workin now BUT of some crazy reason it make a player limit at 8 that pis me of ! i just cant change it -.- but when i unload bat the limit go back to 10 as i set it any help?
Reserverd slots. I think this is the cvar.

Quote:
bat_reservedslotscount 2 // The number of player slots reserved for admins ( Hidden from from the public)
Old 03-24-2008 , 22:08   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1445

this there a simple way 2 add admin plugins? because im just cunfused. any help would b great. i have already tried this web site http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/ind...id=89&Itemid=1 and i managed 2 get the first part done but the second just loses me
kuechenmessa
Old 03-25-2008 , 08:54   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1446

You can for sure "mix" ~Admin~ Plugins together

But,

be aware of "same" Functions in each Plugin, either manually (Calling a Function) or automatically (Restrict something)

In this Case: BAT and Mani Admin share the same command for opening the Admin Menu, very bad bro...

And, no being abusive or kind of Nerdy...

Mani Admin Plugin is still not 100% functional. So 1.2 S isn't, the "latest" Version for a Linux Server. Windows Server Admins must use (in 99%) 1.2 O, far too old . Some integrated and "important" Functions of Mani Admin doesn't work or will crash Your Server. You can disable that crappy Parts and get that important Functions back with a bunch of 3rd Party Plugins. In the End Mani Admin Plugin, crippled and cut to some very Basic Function, is LESS Functional than BAT. But, BAT is and will never be an "Office" like Plugin as Mani.

So my Tip: Remove Mani completely . Take EKS' BAT as Basic Admin Plugin, use 3rd Party Plugins like Roger Devil's Glittermod, EKS' TK Plugin n' Stuff that Your Server is in need of, to have a stable, reliable and actual Plugin Stuff to manage Your Server
chuck
BANNED
Old 04-08-2008 , 21:18   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1447

when you use "Changename" it changes the persons name to "changename". Is there a way to change what the name change is instead of just defaulting to "changename"?
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 04-09-2008 , 16:54   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1448

no, there is no way to do that. I did add a option to set what name you wanted because admins would abuse it.
Could posibliy have a list of diffrent names, but i dunno how many would care
BANNED
Old 04-10-2008 , 21:19   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1449

ok thnx
Bezeker
Old 04-13-2008 , 03:57   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #1450

Hi

I am using Basic Admin Tool (1.6.0 B11) and none admins can use the @ and @@ command to send a say message to everyone making them look to the other players that they are an admin. I want this disabled can this be done?