3% 

[CS:GO] Zeus Round

Post New Thread Reply   

eambielli
Old 02-07-2013 , 11:22   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
if only there was a cfg that exec every map change you could slip sm_zeusround 1 in there :rollseyes:
Sorry, I'm not very experienced in this stuff. Where is that config file located?

Edit: google answer it. server.cfg for all the other newbs out there so you don't get eyes rolled at you! ;)

Last edited by eambielli; 02-07-2013 at 11:24.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-07-2013 , 16:40   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #132

Or you could use specific map configs - instructions here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=62087
Old 03-18-2013 , 18:42   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #133

HepYep!

I think Zeus Round is a cool plugin, and I decided I needed to figure out how to start the very first round as a Zeus Round, and normal server.cfg config didn't do the job with "sm_zeusround 1". So I did insert some lines in the source file and compiled it again.

A new ConVar must be used to get this to function: "sm_zeusround_firstround"

Configuring this as a pre-pistol round should also be very easy with allready existing ConVars: "sm_zeusround_savemoney" and "sm_zeusround_saveweapons" (set both to "1" if you want to limit the weapon and the cash for normal pistol round as it would be from the start).

To author: Sorry for just taking it and making it a 0.0.2.5 version, feel free to make it your way if you want to include this.

Bug found: Tasing a team mate (friendly fire kill) will give me another taser, should only keep the knife I think.

Files in attachment.

Btw. this update of ZeousRound plugin can be tested on my server: cs.gidderikke.no
Attached Files
File Type: smx zeusround.smx (16.5 KB, 131 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (zeusround.sp - 115 views - 32.5 KB)

Last edited by oleoleole; 03-18-2013 at 19:33.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2013 , 05:14   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #134

zeus round on a tennis map ... yeah! nades everywhere
vexium
Old 03-19-2013 , 21:23   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #135

EDIT: Currently, in CSGO, this plugin is crashing the server when the zeus round finishes (during the freezetime of the immediate round following). Not sure what's causing it - disabled the save/strip function cvars, and still it causes crashing.

I really enjoy this plugin, so a fix would be awesome

Last edited by vexium; 03-19-2013 at 22:32.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-20-2013 , 00:14   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #136

need more info from you.

sm version
sm exts list
meta version
version

And disabling the plugin stops it from crashing?
Old 03-20-2013 , 21:26   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #137

I found some bugs and made some improvement for a bit better game play. I also added "-fr" to all zeusround files so it should be easier to see this unoriginal modification. OP of this plugin may use or improve my code as much as he wants, I just want to share what I want this plugin to do, and so others could give it a try as well.

Phrases file is exactly the same as the original one, but with "-fr" appended to the file.

Additional ConVars will be loaded, but it will create a new file anyway named "plugin.zeusround-fr.cfg"

------------------From source------------------------
* Not official version numbering from the original ZeusRound, but added own for FirstRound fix.
* 0.0.2.5 * Added FirstRound option (by mOLEkewl)
* 0.0.2.6 * Fixed a hostage stripping bug caused the hostages to dissapear completely after Zeus Rounds has been played.
* 0.0.2.7 * Added a bunch of Cvars to force specified amount of cash and correct weapons at startup after FirstRound.
* Cash and weapons can be changed to whatever you like it to be.
* Configs:
* - ZeusFirstRoundEndForceGive enable or disable forcing
* - ZeusFirstRoundEndForceGiveCash amount of cash to start with
* - ZeusFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponCT what weapon CT should start with
* - ZeusFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponTT what weapon TT should start with
* * Fixed a friendly fire bug where you would get back a taser after killing a team mate, now you need to stick with your knife.
Attached Files
File Type: txt zeusround-fr.phrases.txt (680 Bytes, 123 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (zeusround-fr.sp - 119 views - 36.8 KB)
File Type: smx zeusround-fr.smx (17.6 KB, 127 views)
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-20-2013 , 21:39   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #138

PHP Code:
HookConVarChange((hRandom CreateConVar("sm_zeusround_firstroundend_forcegive_weapon_ct""hkp2000"

"Which weapon to give after first round to Counter-Terrorists, like: hkp2000, deagle, fiveseven...")), OnFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponCTChange);

ZeusFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponCT GetConVarBool(hRandom);

HookConVarChange((hRandom CreateConVar("sm_zeusround_firstroundend_forcegive_weapon_tt""glock"

"Which weapon to give after first round to Terrorists, like: glock, deagle, tec-9...")), OnFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponTTChange);

ZeusFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponTT GetConVarBool(hRandom); 
Those should be strings, not bools.

Otherwise, I like the changes and will implement them

Last edited by TnTSCS; 03-20-2013 at 21:41.
oleoleole
Old 03-21-2013 , 11:27   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
PHP Code:
HookConVarChange((hRandom CreateConVar("sm_zeusround_firstroundend_forcegive_weapon_ct""hkp2000"

"Which weapon to give after first round to Counter-Terrorists, like: hkp2000, deagle, fiveseven...")), OnFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponCTChange);

ZeusFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponCT GetConVarBool(hRandom);

HookConVarChange((hRandom CreateConVar("sm_zeusround_firstroundend_forcegive_weapon_tt""glock"

"Which weapon to give after first round to Terrorists, like: glock, deagle, tec-9...")), OnFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponTTChange);

ZeusFirstRoundEndForceGiveWeaponTT GetConVarBool(hRandom); 
Those should be strings, not bools.

Otherwise, I like the changes and will implement them
You are aboslutelly right, it was too much adds at one time I lost focus on such details (and working too late in the night :p).

Mainly what I wanted to do with force-options, is to take the values specified in "server.cfg", but as I understand, SM will only read out values from console and therefore be wrong right after First Round as they are set different. Probably a function which can read the config manually, but then an option for specifying path and file is necessary since "server.cfg" isn't necessarily in use for main config anymore.

I also added SaveMoney and SaveWeapons with a temporary variables (tmpSave...), because FirstRound with forcing option enabled need to deactivate those two variables in round 2. And then re-enable it after round 2. Yet I'm not 100% sure if they are added exaclty at correct place, as I can't work out if I get correct amount of cash back or not for manual ZeusRounds (Variables are re-enabled at spawn-time). For sure it's not always 10000 as it was earlier
oleoleole
Old 03-21-2013 , 20:18   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
Reply With Quote #140

Hm, as a PHP-dude, I thought making strings was easy-peasy (and probably is). I tried to follow several ways to solve this, but I do either get compile errors, or nothing is stored or picked up from the variable.

I attached what I have done so far which also compiles but not giving any weapons.

I have just touched the connected ConVars etc. as pointed out earlier from you.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (zeusround-fr.sp - 124 views - 37.4 KB)