Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]

Post New Thread Reply   

grahamb314
Old 08-02-2010 , 17:51   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #131

This is all working apart from my servers are displaying all offline?

What exactly should the sm_redirect_serverid setting be?
I have 2 servers, so I guess this should be 2? - That's what it is, and even with 1 server in the DB and it set to 1 is still doesn't "heartbeat" the servers and update the db date and time.

It does however read from the DB like the guy above, but not write to it, the DB user has full access minus drop

Any thoughts - I'm using my own dedicated server and the servers are localhost to the DB?

In addition here is my error log:

L 08/02/2010 - 229:21: [SM] Unable to load plugin "serverredirect_cmds.smx": Could not find required plugin "serverredir"

Last edited by grahamb314; 08-02-2010 at 17:55.
brades
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-07-2010 , 11:24   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by brades View Post
I installed this as per instruction but I am getting an error everytime the map changes. It also crashes the server.

[SM] Unable to load plugin "serverredirect_cmds.smx": Could not find required plugin "serverredir"

How can i fix this?
CTS_AE
Old 08-07-2010 , 14:29   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #133

Normally I think that means that there's an issue with the connection to the DB, but im not exactly sure on that, but that's what it sounds like.

Wait, the serverdir part... not exactly sure on that.. : \
halbblah
Old 08-14-2010 , 16:28   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #134

hello! the plugin works nice. BUT I realy hoped the plugin would tell the other players where I joined to and how I did that to give other people the opportunity to join me, without me needing them to specifically tell em.
CTS_AE
Old 08-15-2010 , 18:34   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #135

You would have to add that yourself but it should be a quite easy process, you'd have to look at the source code and find where it actually does the sending you to the server and then just print a string to the game, and put in the vars of the server and what not.
If you read the source of some plugins you'll get used to it quite quickly I would imagine.
michcio
Old 08-19-2010 , 17:54   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #136

EDIT: Found the group function sorry for not readying properly. SOLVED

hey!

great plugin!

I just wonder one thing..can I make it work for 2 different databases?

I've tried to create a serverRedirect2 database and inserted my servers and then changed the database.cfg to:

Code:
"serverRedirect2"
{
        "driver"            "default"
        "host"                "X.X.X.X"
        "database"            "serverRedirect2"
        "user"                "***********"
        "pass"                "************"
        //"timeout"            "0"
        //"port"            "0"
}
but when I try the !servers command at my server I get the error message that it was unable to connect to my servers. What am I doing wrong and can I use 2 databases??

Last edited by michcio; 08-19-2010 at 18:06.
nightrider
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-24-2010 , 13:20   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #137

Is it possible to prompt a redirect message to players when the server reaches a set player amount?
Say you have a 36 slot server and you want to suggest to the 28th connected player a proposed server to connect to.

I remember using a different redirect plugin in the past that allowed for this.

Last edited by nightrider; 08-24-2010 at 13:31.
halbblah
Old 08-29-2010 , 13:46   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTS_AE View Post
You would have to add that yourself but it should be a quite easy process, you'd have to look at the source code and find where it actually does the sending you to the server and then just print a string to the game, and put in the vars of the server and what not.
If you read the source of some plugins you'll get used to it quite quickly I would imagine.
hey! thx for the hint. could you please point out where the actual redirect is done ? I can't find it in all 3 sp files. I yet didn't script for sourcemod yet, but I'm quite good in c# and the like, so I thought I'd give it a try. I just can't find the starting point
brades
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-01-2010 , 10:57   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #139

I installed this as per instruction but I am getting an error everytime the map changes. It also crashes the server.

[SM] Unable to load plugin "serverredirect_cmds.smx": Could not find required plugin "serverredir"

How can i fix this?
nightrider
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-01-2010 , 18:09   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #140

Did you install all three plugins from first post?
serverredirect.smx
serverredirect_ads.smx
serverredirect_cmds.smx

The updated zip file contains these plugins
The first post documentation lists the third plugin as serverredirect_cmd.smx in error

Last edited by nightrider; 09-01-2010 at 18:12.