laurauwu
Old 03-03-2022 , 13:22   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1381

Code:
#Cstrike_TitlesTXT_Game_connected
[SV] - Tank HP: 550%	SI HP: 100%	CI spawn rate: 100%	MaxSpecials: 2
[SV] - Tank HP: 550%	SI HP: 100%	CI spawn rate: 100%	MaxSpecials: 2
#Cstrike_TitlesTXT_Game_connected
when the change of teams happens, the game floods this, and a bot is being created and disappearing in a loop when someone changes the team, can someone help me?? 13x13, I wanted there to be 13 survivor bots at all times, and when someone connected to the server, they would take control of one of those 13 bots

please help me

my version is https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1285

Last edited by laurauwu; 03-03-2022 at 13:23. Reason: my version is
xcd222
Old 03-08-2022 , 18:40   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shao View Post
Alright! Here's what I think may be the final update of this plugin, given that I had the time to quickly test it and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, my buddies gave me the green light as well so!

There is a lot of customization added and fixes for all it's previous issues with CI, SI and the Tank, even in Versus! Should the plugin now update each time a new client connect or disconnect and will print it's intended stats in everyone's console.

It was also updated to work with Left4DHooks for the extra Co-Op SI which can be found here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=321696

Credits to my good friends coding skills for it found in the plugin description.

Edit: Re-Download the plugin if you haven't already, there was a mistake that kept doubling the tank HP, cvars were also added so that the horde can still be manipulated instead of hard coded.

Edit 2: Revised and showed consistent results.

Edit 3: Optimized with recommendations and fixed some more mistakes.

Edit 4: ... One last mistake, hopefully. SI Health would go up on a player join but not go back to lower values when a player left.

Edit 5: Added difficulty check for survivor bots when they are kicked.

Edit 6: Added First Aid Kits on finales that aren't gauntlets to keep things fair with extra survivors, fixed the auto-join to take control of live survivor in Co-Op regardless of the survivor set/characters when player count is still 4, it used to ignore those and would connect players dead or as a 5th survivor instead, forcing humans to kick a bot.
Hello Shao, is it possible to make a customized version of the superversus without making any sorts of adjustments to the tanks hp? This is a direct conflict with the sourcemod of Mutant tanks of Psyk0tik. Even if you set a custom hp of the tank you made, the superversus hp always set it to the values indicated in your CVARS. I did try out abm but I just find your superversus better than abm.
thewintersoldier97
Old 03-09-2022 , 22:52   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcd222 View Post
Hello Shao, is it possible to make a customized version of the superversus without making any sorts of adjustments to the tanks hp? This is a direct conflict with the sourcemod of Mutant tanks of Psyk0tik. Even if you set a custom hp of the tank you made, the superversus hp always set it to the values indicated in your CVARS. I did try out abm but I just find your superversus better than abm.
Code:
director_tank_auto "0"

Looking for some fun!
xcd222
Old 03-10-2022 , 05:50   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1384

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewintersoldier97 View Post
Code:
director_tank_auto "0"
That phrase is neither in the source or on the cfg file. Don't you mean director_tank_hpmulti "0"? Well if this is what you mean, this will still conflict with the mutant tanks because of the ff. convars

// Sets the default health for a tank on Hard.
// -
// Default: "8000.0"
tank_health_advanced "8000.0"

// Sets the default health for a tank on Easy.
// -
// Default: "3000.0"
tank_health_easy "3000.0"

// Sets the default health for a tank on Expert.
// -
tank_health_expert "8000.0"

// Sets the default health for a tank on Normal.
// -
// Default: "4000.0"
tank_health_normal "4000.0"

// Sets the default health for a tank on Versus.
// -
// Default: "6000.0"
tank_health_versus "6000.0"
thewintersoldier97
Old 03-10-2022 , 12:44   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1385

Quote:
That phrase is neither in the source or on the cfg file. Don't you mean director_tank_hpmulti "0"? Well if this is what you mean, this will still conflict with the mutant tanks because of the ff. convars

// Sets the default health for a tank on Hard.
// -
tank_health_advanced "8000.0"

// Sets the default health for a tank on Easy.
// -
// Default: "3000.0"
tank_health_easy "3000.0"

// Sets the default health for a tank on Expert.
// -
tank_health_expert "8000.0"

// Sets the default health for a tank on Normal.
// -
// Default: "4000.0"
tank_health_normal "4000.0"

// Sets the default health for a tank on Versus.
// -
// Default: "6000.0"
tank_health_versus "6000.0"
Nope, I mean what I written there. It's on the l4d_superversus.cfg. If you don't have this cvar, try delete the cfg file and reload the plugin.

Looking for some fun!
xcd222
Old 03-10-2022 , 19:59   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1386

Quote:
Nope, I mean what I written there. It's on the l4d_superversus.cfg. If you don't have this cvar, try delete the cfg file and reload the plugin.
That didn't work sadly. Well I managed to disable everything about tank related in the source and recompiled it to a version of my preference. I just comment out everything tank related, but after doing so, the auto difficulty for additional special infected is no longer working.

director_si_more "1" //No longer working after editing the source file

Could someone checkout my editing and see what's wrong with it?
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_superversus.sp - 347 views - 78.5 KB)
thewintersoldier97
Old 03-10-2022 , 23:15   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1387

Quote:
That didn't work sadly. Well I managed to disable everything about tank related in the source and recompiled it to a version of my preference. I just comment out everything tank related, but after doing so, the auto difficulty for additional special infected is no longer working.

director_si_more "1" //No longer working after editing the source file

Could someone checkout my editing and see what's wrong with it?
My bad, I was using Superversus with no player management by Shao before so that version has the cvar I mentioned. You could try and pair it with ABM, worked great for me. Or you could try and implement some of the code modify Tank's health in that version to the one you're using.

Looking for some fun!
xcd222
Old 03-12-2022 , 05:30   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1388

Quote:
My bad, I was using Superversus with no player management by Shao before so that version has the cvar I mentioned. You could try and pair it with ABM, worked great for me. Or you could try and implement some of the code modify Tank's health in that version to the one you're using.
The combination you told me is actually great! However my friend who rely on my builds doesn't like abm at all because it can't control the special infected spawn rate and keeps telling me, "There are 5 jockeys in a row". I hope someone could still help me with the superversus file edit
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_superversus.sp - 284 views - 78.5 KB)
Shao
Old 03-12-2022 , 17:17   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1389

Quote:
Code:
director_tank_auto "0"
So there was a little oversight in this cvar which wouldn't completely disable tank health modifiers, I've updated the past post so that people can download that one instead, there are still occasional clientid errors that I have no idea to fix though.

Quote:
The combination you told me is actually great! However my friend who rely on my builds doesn't like abm at all because it can't control the special infected spawn rate and keeps telling me, "There are 5 jockeys in a row". I hope someone could still help me with the superversus file edit
Use this plugin, it's very good at handling specials. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2694407 while this one can handle tank hp without clientid errors https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2659237

The only features that I use anymore from superversus are the first aid kids, ammo drops, common spawns. Most plugins that manage commons don't seem to affect much of the cvars that creates the more intense spawning of superversus.

Last edited by Shao; 03-12-2022 at 17:22.
hellnecrotom
Old 05-12-2022 , 10:55   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1390

Hello there - so I've downloaded this "SuperVersus" "LATEST" build sometime in 2021. The problem is that I cannot remember which version it is and I don't have the source code.

Could someone identify this for me please? I would REALLY need the source code.

LEADS: This might be:

Shao's edition from here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1285

Iizuka07's from here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1307

Though the links to the second one are dead.

What I know for sure is that it can only be AFTER Shao's edition or that very one. Due to no reliable SMX decompilers, I cannot compare the codes.

Also, searching the thread leads nowhere because the releases are generally named "superversus.smx" and not "l4d_superversus_latest.smx".

A little help would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

THANK YOU, brothers
Attached Files
File Type: smx l4d_superversus_latest.smx (28.9 KB, 239 views)

Last edited by hellnecrotom; 05-12-2022 at 10:56.