Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead

Post New Thread Reply   

chinagreenelvis
Old 10-04-2012 , 05:11   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #121

What map are you playing on? Does this happen on every campaign? How many human players are you starting the game with?
XAFAfterShock
Old 10-04-2012 , 09:02   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #122

I've had issues with every version after 1.4.8 causing everyone to spawn out of the map randomly on any campaign and when players do actually spawn in the saferooms they are empty as in no ammo, healthpacks or weapons, I've tried using this plugin all by itself and with different version of souremod and the results are the same but when I rolled back to 1.4.8 it hasn't been an issue.
GsiX
gee, six eggs
Old 10-04-2012 , 09:04   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMind420 View Post
after first round, once second round begins, everyone spawns dead then the map restarts...after that every sequential round works normally...
Just throwing opinion here...

He maybe using plugin sgfix or weapon_unlocker (not quit sure which). One of them have the function force map restart. I think this is what causing the problem.

Worthy to have a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAFAfterShock View Post
I've had issues with every version after 1.4.8 causing everyone to spawn out of the map randomly on any campaign and when players do actually spawn in the saferooms they are empty as in no ammo, healthpacks or weapons, I've tried using this plugin all by itself and with different version of souremod and the results are the same but when I rolled back to 1.4.8 it hasn't been an issue.
And this one i don't think come from this plugin.

Last edited by GsiX; 10-04-2012 at 09:07.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 10-04-2012 , 10:14   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #124

yah thanks, i've only got weapon unlock in my server, why would either one of those restart the map, were those 2 plugins designed that way???
chinagreenelvis
Old 10-04-2012 , 16:32   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAFAfterShock View Post
Either you're posting in the wrong thread or your problems are being caused by another mod.
chinagreenelvis
Old 10-04-2012 , 16:34   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #126

Quote:
yah thanks, i've only got weapon unlock in my server, why would either one of those restart the map, were those 2 plugins designed that way???
Try playing without other mods installed and see if you still get problems. Then you'll know whether or not mine is malfunctioning or having a conflict.
GsiX
gee, six eggs
Old 10-04-2012 , 19:27   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Yes, i order to enable the weapon on the map the map need to be restart once. Its not an option because its restart by force. No need to wory about that any way because it only happen when you first time load the game (maybe, not tested much).

Last edited by GsiX; 10-04-2012 at 19:28.
chinagreenelvis
Old 10-05-2012 , 15:55   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #128

So we are all agreed that this plugin is not the source of the problem?
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 10-06-2012 , 10:01   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #129

hmm not exactly...basically the old version you had before you changed it worked for me, no issues whatsoever. Even with all the plugins I use it worked before, ...i'll just use the old version...it never used to do that, and i'm using all the same plugins as before so something u changed in your plugin is causing the survivors to spawn dead on second round start...none of the plugins have been changed or updated since then either...

Last edited by MasterMind420; 10-06-2012 at 10:01.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 10-06-2012 , 10:02   Re: [L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead
Reply With Quote #130

maybe this different method your using is causing them to spawn dead???