0% 

[ANY] Report to Forums

Post New Thread Reply   

nightrider
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-23-2013 , 11:23   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #121

I look forward to it. Great work.
I will download the most recent version and test.

lyric
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2013 , 11:27   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #122

most recent version works with mybb and names arent messed anymore

Last edited by lyric; 03-23-2013 at 11:28.
nightrider
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-23-2013 , 12:09   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
Not quite as of 1.0.7 i think i changed it to use prefix's as the table names should never change some choose to use prefix's some don't. I am almost done with IPBoards just testing left then I will be adding updater in the same update. Getting it all set up to use the BitBucket.org site so i can store all my crap nicely haha..
Thanks Doc-Holiday for your reply.
I made some changes to the rtfsettings.cfg and it now reports to my vBulletin forum space.

//Table Prefix. eg vb4 mybb smf phpbb

was
rtf_table_prefix "vb4_"

Now
rtf_table_prefix ""

Doc-Holiday
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-23-2013 , 12:56   Re: Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
Thanks Doc-Holiday for your reply.
I made some changes to the rtfsettings.cfg and it now reports to my vBulletin forum space.

//Table Prefix. eg vb4 mybb smf phpbb

was
rtf_table_prefix "vb4_"

Now
rtf_table_prefix ""
Good to hear and thanks lyric
Werewolf_UK
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-23-2013 , 17:49   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #125

On the Language Support front - I have been speaking with a few players who have helped our steam group with translations in the past and many of them seem happy to help by providing real translations.

By real translations I mean done by people native to various countries, not done via Google Translate which as I learnt before is horrible with some languages (Russian for example, Google Translate finds hard and often gets wrong)

All I would need from you is the exact lines (in English) you would wish to be translated and I can forward them to my group of translators. Having said that, I am sure there will be several players here on AM who can provide authentic and accurate translations!

I just wish the SourceBans plugin would integrate your plugin so players could report to SB with ALL the correct info and with pre-set reasons! We had a problem with players not leaving enough usable info in reports, often just giving "RDM" as a reason (A couple of our servers don't allow Random Deathmatching)

Also one last point of fact - your plugin has convinced me to donate to AlliedModders and you! Many thanks!
Old 03-23-2013 , 18:02   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_phsco View Post
Also one last point of fact - your plugin has convinced me to donate to AlliedModders and you! Many thanks!
good man. he worked very hard on this especially with me in PM before and after release. never once got snarky with me and always helpful. a real asset to the open source community not expecting money up front for something so complex.

go look in the plugin request section and youll see often too many people wanting money money money before doing anything. i think those that take initiative to do it and rely on donations should be more respected like Doc Holiday.

good job and thanks
Old 03-23-2013 , 18:16   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #127

Thanks lyric. And translations are something I was looking into as even though my community is based on the US we have a few that use their native language.

I just didn't want to do it until My chats are set.

The menu items are quite hard to multi langual do to them being dynamic any admin can update them with their roles by design.

The custom feature also obviously can't be used in translations. But the announcement and advertise ment can be. As well as the static report items. Soon as I finish the chats I'll start getting translations
Werewolf_UK
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-23-2013 , 18:20   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric View Post
good man. he worked very hard on this especially with me in PM before and after release. never once got snarky with me and always helpful. a real asset to the open source community not expecting money up front for something so complex.

go look in the plugin request section and youll see often too many people wanting money money money before doing anything. i think those that take initiative to do it and rely on donations should be more respected like Doc Holiday.

good job and thanks
Oh I agree. I've been wanting to donated to AM for a while but not had enough disposable income to do so until recently. This is definitely a worthy plugin to contribute to, and if my donation help Doc-Holiday buy access to paid forums types, then that's better for everyone!

I still think the guys working on the SourceBans plugin could integrate this into their work! Having incomplete or useless ban reports is a waste of time and this plugin would eliminate it!
Old 03-23-2013 , 18:22   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
The custom feature also obviously can't be used in translations. But the announcement and advertise ment can be. As well as the static report items. Soon as I finish the chats I'll start getting translations
Just post of list of anything translatable or what you want translated, I'm sure the community will be able to come though for you!
Old 03-23-2013 , 19:44   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #130

Just tested the mod on my servers and I gotta say, this is very handy. haha

Thank you for the release, cheers,
- Jack