Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

amxbans 4.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

gissberg
Old 06-26-2004 , 22:10  

Hmm, I get this error when I use any of the dropdown lists:

Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Other than that it seems to work like it should.

If U wanna see the error check http://gissberg2.mine.nu/amxbans/ban_list.php.
Send a message via ICQ to gissberg Send a message via MSN to gissberg
YoMama
Old 06-27-2004 , 10:22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gissberg
Hmm, I get this error when I use any of the dropdown lists:

Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Other than that it seems to work like it should.

If U wanna see the error check http://gissberg2.mine.nu/amxbans/ban_list.php.
This is allready fixed in the new version...
Send a message via ICQ to YoMama
gissberg
Old 06-27-2004 , 17:41  

Ok, is that downloadable? And does the menu in amxx register the bans in amxbans? If not is it hard to get it to work there.
YoMama
Old 06-29-2004 , 19:57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gissberg
Ok, is that downloadable? And does the menu in amxx register the bans in amxbans? If not is it hard to get it to work there.
No, not yet, and yes the readme will include info on how to get the menu to work with amxbans...
Send a message via ICQ to YoMama
gissberg
Old 06-29-2004 , 20:33  

Great! Waiting for the next version then.
Seraph
Old 06-29-2004 , 23:56  

Ok I have a problem... I set up the mysql.cfg and the settings that were inputed work (its been tested), but it won't work from the server
people
Old 06-30-2004 , 01:23  

On the Web Interface for adding a new ban
When you type in just the Nickname does the system automatically find the ip from the server or does it have to be added seperatly?

Because when I just type in the nick of the person it's not banning the user. (I use all IP no Steam IDs)

it would be a nice feature to have - just putting the nickname in and the system finds the ip add and the steamid it would be really nice and easy.

People
QwertyAccess
Veteran Member
Old 06-30-2004 , 02:26  

do you think you could add like a failsafe, like every time it connects to mysql, and the changes it gets when someones gets banned, added to admin it saves it to a file in case the server for some reason cant connect to mysql?, my server sometimes cant connect to mysql because it gets hammered by 22 people downloading the map and it drops the server and mysql doesnt connectc when it unfreezes and people dont get their admin, and people who are banned can join.
Old 06-30-2004 , 20:32  

Problem - when adding bans via web it's not kicking the user from the server. But if the user leaves and then tries and comes back he is banned. How do I change this to kick and ban at the same time from the web interface?

PeOpLe
pendragon
Old 06-30-2004 , 20:38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by people
Problem - when adding bans via web it's not kicking the user from the server. But if the user leaves and then tries and comes back he is banned. How do I change this to kick and ban at the same time from the web interface?

PeOpLe
you can't - all the website does is enter in the values you give it to a sql table - which is independant of the performance of the server untill it is asked for info. In other words the sql server cant tell your hlds server that a new entry was added untill the hlds server asks for it. and if you entered in that info to your sql server (via the web) midgame, then your hlds server wouldn't know that it had to ask for new info.

your best bet will be to download HLSW and after you add the ban via the amxweb system, then go to HLSW and kick the player from there.