Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[l4d2] Ready Up v3.3.2 [06/24/2014] [Major Update]

Post New Thread Reply   

Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-25-2014 , 02:04   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [21/04/2014]
Reply With Quote #111

You likely saved the .html version of the file instead of the raw file. All of the .inc files for l4d2_direct are required. When errors present, I can debug errors from proper compilations IF the error is related to a plugin or .inc file that I've written, but not errors related to dependencies or other developers' work.
Old 04-25-2014 , 08:49   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [21/04/2014]
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
You likely saved the .html version of the file instead of the raw file.
That was the problem. Thanks! I'll post here if I encounter spamming or unsuppressed messages with the new version.
Old 04-25-2014 , 13:41   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [21/04/2014]
Reply With Quote #113

The update only pertained to changes in the core plugin. Please refer to the change log post in the OP for updates.
Old 04-28-2014 , 16:26   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [21/04/2014]
Reply With Quote #114

I've had the ReadyUp! core and modules running for quite some time and decided to give the core module functions a go. I experienced instances where, when first loading into the map on a versus match, the saferoom door would not open and would remain closed indefinitely.

This particular instance was a versus match where I had set the ReadyUp! config to initiate the warm-up rounds in the beginning of the map and 2nd round. I also set the "skip readup period" cvar set to "0" and set the warm-up panel to "on" and loading screen to "on". Finally, I set the read-up period time to "25" seconds.

What I noticed was that when the loading panel indicates that everyone had loaded in and either didn't begin or began the readyup period countdown to "0", the saferoom door would not unlock and would trap the survivors in there indefinitely. The ready-up panel would not go away and/or end the ready-up period. It just showed the survivors who have readied up and those who hadn't with the timer at "0".

Keep in mind I had not set the cvar to force the door to open after so many seconds but even then the read-up period should have ended and unlocked the saferoom door when the timer hit "0". I'm very certain this is a bug and not something with my config file but if it is something wrong with my config file, I'd like to know what it is!
Old 04-28-2014 , 17:29   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [21/04/2014]
Reply With Quote #115

If you could send a private message to me with the config file included, I'll investigate this issue and if I can replicate it, will patch it.
Old 05-02-2014 , 20:39   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [21/04/2014]
Reply With Quote #116

I have a question.

I'm using the Ready Up for months, and I have to say that is an awesome plugin.

But I'm having a problem with the Dynamic Slots (reserved slots). Even if I'm using Left4Downtown2 or not, the game always shows to me "Server is full".

At the dynamicslots.cfg, I have configured:

Player Slots: 10 (this 10 slots are showing even when my 2 servers is full or, better saying, 8/10)
Reserved Slots: 2
Survivor humans: 4
Infected humans: 4

Do I need some other plugin/extension or what to make this work?

Thanks!
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-03-2014 , 01:03   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [21/04/2014]
Reply With Quote #117

For you to be able to access the reserve slot without being told the server is full, you have to have the reserve flag in your permissions.
Old 05-10-2014 , 19:50   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [21/04/2014]
Reply With Quote #118

As I've made great progress with the RPG module, I've decided to provide instructions for how to configure it. I'm doing this for two reasons:

1. Anyone who is interested to see just how FLEXIBLE the module is.
2. For those who are interested in using it, so they can play with their configuration.

The configuration process isn't short. There's a lot that can be done. This is also the time for people to make specific requests for the following categories:

"passive effects?"
"ability triggers?"
"survivor ability effects?" (as well as the infected variant)

While it's modular in the sense that talents aren't hard-coded, not everything is modular, such as the list of options in these categories, which are hard-coded. I've opted to using a spoiler tag for the config so that it doesn't flood the page.

The current development version of RPG can be found here: http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...1.41.82:27050/

Spoiler

Old 05-16-2014 , 00:10   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [21/04/2014]
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
For you to be able to access the reserve slot without being told the server is full, you have to have the reserve flag in your permissions.
Hmm... I have about 4~5 accounts with permission 99:z (server admins) but everyone gets "Server Full".

Do I need to do any other config? Even in Sourcemod reserved slot config with 2 reserved slots activated I can't join.

And I'm getting an annoying bug and idk why... Even with 10 slots set with Left4Downtown2, if the server is 8/8, or better, 8/10, and someone uses !spectate to join the spectate team, the game just kicks the bot and just 3 survivors play the rest of the turn. I had to deactivate the Sourcemod Reserved Slot plugin to stop this. lol
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-16-2014 , 02:46   Re: [l4d2] Ready Up v3.2.3 [05/10/2014] [RPG Instructions]
Reply With Quote #120

You shouldn't be using sourcemod's reserve slots plugin to begin with.
I'll take a look at dynamic slots module to see if reserve slots are working for me.