Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Models models models...

Post New Thread Reply   

ShAym
Old 09-13-2010 , 04:16   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #111

Help me please with this models https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...ghlight=grinch and this http://techknowmodels.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=97 i want them for cs 1.6

Thanks
Storas1337
Old 09-14-2010 , 06:45   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #112

Can you make work this models for cs 1.6?
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/12957
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/11985
thnx
if you can pm when finished
Tirant
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2010 , 07:25   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #113

Want, want, want. If you're not willing to pay someone to spend 30-60 mins (very boring) to convert models, DON'T ASK.

PM me if you're interested in buying the Credits addition for Base Builder
Battlefield Rebirth [66% done]
Call of Duty: MW2 [100% done]
Base Builder [100% done]
Storas1337
Old 09-14-2010 , 10:01   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #114

but there are models with _T so i think it should be converted
meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 09-15-2010 , 22:07   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storas1337 View Post
but there are models with _T so i think it should be converted
Gtfo, he isn't your Slave. He's doing this free.
Storas1337
Old 09-16-2010 , 04:21   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #116

i need it converted because they dont have death animations thnx.
ShAym
Old 09-16-2010 , 04:48   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAym View Post
Help me please with this models https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...ghlight=grinch and this http://techknowmodels.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=97 i want them for cs 1.6

Thanks
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-16-2010 , 05:14   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storas1337 View Post
i need it converted because they dont have death animations thnx.
We don't care if you need it. That's not a request thread. Stop to ask or do it yourself.

@Tirant, Costin83 : Where did you learn all this knowledge ? I'm curious, you seem to know a lot of things about that
Old 09-16-2010 , 05:42   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #119

@ShAym

spamming like that won't get you any help, you have to wait to get something, its how things work here.

Last edited by vaan123; 09-16-2010 at 05:45.
Send a message via MSN to vaan123 Send a message via Yahoo to vaan123 Send a message via Skype™ to vaan123
Tirant
Veteran Member
Old 09-16-2010 , 06:48   Re: Models models models...
Reply With Quote #120

How did you learn to code? I learn from experimenting, reading and many other sources. I'm self-taught for the most part, no one else has ever like talked with me and told me how to do something, I've had to figure it out for myself. I really just like modeling though, I mean it's entertaining I guess and cool to make stuff that looks like something, lol. It's interesting though, specially all the theory surrounding it, like with modeling techniques.

Pretty much everything I know is because people who know how to do it will never help you, so your only chance to get stuff you want done it to learn how to do it for yourself. I don't know how Costin83 learned his stuff, but he knows a fair amount even thought he has never actually made a model. I've only actually made one model, and it was just for shits and giggles, everything else is converting or manipulating pre-existing materials (easier to start from something then nothing).

Animating is easy enough to understand the theory on and how it works, but to get just one good looking animation done by hand would take forever, so only ways I know of getting it done is motion capture, ripping from other models, or getting some insanely expensive program (I don't even know of any) that can somehow develop animations, or piece them together.

Kinda funny though... yourself, and many coders know everything about coding, but nothing about modeling. I guess my modeling is your coding . It's a useful skill though, helps me to stay working alone without the need for outside help/corruption on my thoughts.

P.S. To my knowledge, there is no SDK master game code for modeling, so it all has to be figured out on our own. I got soo much crap in my head about this ... that writing it would take me days. Always wanted to find someone like me to collaborate with ^^. We'd prolly hate each other though, haha.

There were some links that I used to have about theory and stuff, but I lost them. One of them was like the .QC bible and told you sorta everything to know about .qc files. I think I made a tutorial on how to convert models (which is all ppl seem to want to do these days) . You can also rip from other games using a program that copies all models in like a snapshot using the DirectX, in 3d, which is how people like s-low, technow, and elis get their models. If you want to learn, I suggest opening like blender 3d and playing around with like a sphere in it. I would suggest milkshape 3d, but it is nearly useless for anything BUT rigging (the modeling portion is horrible, but workable if you are patient enough).

Like always, my bad, always type more then I mean to. Tend to when I got something I know a lot about :/.

PM me if you're interested in buying the Credits addition for Base Builder
Battlefield Rebirth [66% done]
Call of Duty: MW2 [100% done]
Base Builder [100% done]

Last edited by Tirant; 09-16-2010 at 06:56.