Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2012 , 17:27   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
ok results are in.. I finaly got someone to help me thank you someone!
3:4002p <> that's one thing they fixed on csgo
3:4024p <> it didn't slay me before switching me
3:4028p <> but the round ended
3:4041p <ham5> you didnt get knocked to spec?
3:4048p <> i did, but it just moved me

first joins; spawned trigger
then he goes to spec; no trigger
then he goes to T; spawned trigger
hes got bomb; afk_test command; bomb dropped, no trigger
hes got bomb & last guy; afk_test command; round end, no trigger

Is this different from the actual plugin? The last test seems different from what I experienced the other day..

Thanks for this.

Can you clarify "When he goes to the Terrorist team", say it was mid-round and he didn't actually spawn does the player_spawn message come up, or is it only when he is actually spawning?

Ideally player_spawn should only show when the players are really spawning, but it seems they still haven't fixed the "Unassigned" team but that is ok I can work around that, but need clarification on the join team one.

Yeah that is strange about the sm_afk_test so they fixed the Suicide when going Spectator?

You've tested this by actually just being on a team and alive and then joining spectator team manually through the normal menu's etc? It moves you and does not suicide?

Getting closer, thanks!

Last edited by Rothgar; 10-21-2012 at 17:28.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2012 , 19:06   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1182

he was spectating.. then went to T mid round, i would consider that spawning..

Yes he used the menus like normal i was on T just watching for messages in chat area. Didnt see any slaying
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-22-2012 , 04:02   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1183

Quote:
he was spectating.. then went to T mid round, i would consider that spawning..
What happens if there is a round in progress and someone joins the team late and they are put in Observer mode, not in the current round? Does the player_spawn event fire?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 10-22-2012 , 04:18   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1184

you're killing me here, you don't know how long it took to get a game setup just to do those test :\
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-22-2012 , 07:27   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1185

Quote:
you're killing me here, you don't know how long it took to get a game setup just to do those test :\
RoNn
Old 10-22-2012 , 13:31   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1186

Hi rothgar, during a 3 min match, if the first player being killed nvr move his mouse to speculate will consider AFK oso? I notice tis, is it an issue ?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-22-2012 , 17:36   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1187

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoNn View Post
Hi rothgar, during a 3 min match, if the first player being killed nvr move his mouse to speculate will consider AFK oso? I notice tis, is it an issue ?
The english was a bit bad, but there are different levels of check:

When a player spawns, if they do not move within the "Spawn AFK" period they will be deemed AFK.

If a player is in the middle of a round and leaves the computer, when they are in the same position and not moving it uses the standard AFK time.

If a player is killed, when they are in "Observer" mode they still get checked if they are AFK. This check looks for either:

1) Player is in chase-cam but stays on the one target.
2) Player is in first person but stays on one target.
3) Player is in free-look but does not move the camera at all.

1 and 2 can be offset by changing to a different player.

You can also disable the dead player check by using a cvar.

I have no idea if this is what you were asking...
TheVirus
Old 10-23-2012 , 21:40   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1188

BUG: (Not sure if it's known or not)

This is CS:S:

A player joins a server.
They choose a team.
They DO NOT choose a class.

They are put on the chosen team as DEAD and remain DEAD as long as they don't choose a class. The AFK Manager never moves them and they remain on that team unless a map changes or an admin steps in.

Last edited by TheVirus; 10-23-2012 at 21:49.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-24-2012 , 04:39   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1189

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
BUG: (Not sure if it's known or not)

This is CS:S:

A player joins a server.
They choose a team.
They DO NOT choose a class.

They are put on the chosen team as DEAD and remain DEAD as long as they don't choose a class. The AFK Manager never moves them and they remain on that team unless a map changes or an admin steps in.
Interesting, have you disabled checking unassigned players in the config?
RoNn
Old 10-24-2012 , 13:14   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
The english was a bit bad, but there are different levels of check:

When a player spawns, if they do not move within the "Spawn AFK" period they will be deemed AFK.

If a player is in the middle of a round and leaves the computer, when they are in the same position and not moving it uses the standard AFK time.

If a player is killed, when they are in "Observer" mode they still get checked if they are AFK. This check looks for either:

1) Player is in chase-cam but stays on the one target.
2) Player is in first person but stays on one target.
3) Player is in free-look but does not move the camera at all.

1 and 2 can be offset by changing to a different player.

You can also disable the dead player check by using a cvar.

I have no idea if this is what you were asking...
Thks for your explanation Rothgar ... nice !