AimBot Detection

Post New Thread Reply   

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 10-25-2015 , 20:58   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
Thinking about doing a complete/semi-complete rewrite and improve things where I can. Are people still using this?
I am. You can add a poll to this thread or create another thread just to voting.

Last edited by addons_zz; 10-25-2015 at 21:00.
Hamartia
Old 10-25-2015 , 22:32   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1172

Quote:
Thinking about doing a complete/semi-complete rewrite and improve things where I can. Are people still using this?
AFAIK, a lot of them are still using this and this is a good plugin. It would be really helpful if you do so. Thank you.
WildSoft
Old 10-28-2015 , 14:21   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1173

Quote:
Sadly, I'm no longer operating any GoldSource servers at the moment. But if I did, I would definitely use this plugin It's not foolproof but a great tool, one of the few still remaining to prevent and catch cheaters. Hopefully in the future I'll set up a couple of servers again.

There still seems to be quite a few official servers running this, at least according to http://www.gametracker.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
I am. You can add a poll to this thread or create another thread just to voting.
I don't think that would give an accurate assessment since most server operators likely would not see said thread/poll for quite some time, if at all. Better to rely on game trackers and general user involvement in this thread. Hopefully enough admins have subscribed to this thread and starts getting active here to support Bugsy and show their interest.

GoldSource games has shrunk rapidly the last few years to give way for a new generation of gamers and games. After all, Half-Life will celebrate 17 years on November the 8th 2015 But I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a "retro" status with increased popularity in the future. One can only hope
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 10-28-2015 , 14:36   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1174

Click here to see some servers that are using aimbot_detection.

Last edited by addons_zz; 11-08-2015 at 08:33. Reason: Click here to see some servers that are using aimbot_detection.
vase070
Old 11-07-2015 , 14:18   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1175

Quote:
yes i am using it still i would love to see and updated version or some improvements
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 11-07-2015 , 18:10   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1176

What kind of improvements?
Old 11-08-2015 , 13:04   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1177

well some aimbots are not beeing detected and when i use amx_aimwatch on the player plugin says player is clean but i can clearly see he is using aimbot i can give you a demo or post a video to youtube if you wish to see other than that i don't know any other improvements anything that comes to mind i guess but that's up to you ofc
Old 11-09-2015, 10:07
addons_zz
This message has been deleted by addons_zz. Reason: I will review the source code instead of ask here.
coolmans
Old 12-25-2015 , 04:21   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1178

Quote:
What kind of improvements?
AMX 1.8.3 server crashes when ingested bot
coolmans
Old 12-25-2015 , 04:22   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1179

I am using:
Quote:
fm_set_rendering( g_BotID , kRenderFxNone , clamp( str_to_num( szRed ) , 0 , 255 ) , clamp( str_to_num( szGreen ) , 0 , 255 ) , clamp( str_to_num( szBlue ) , 0 , 255 ) , bInvisible ? kRenderTransAlpha : kRenderNormal , bInvisible ? 1 : 16 )
deviss
Old 12-29-2015 , 19:17   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #1180

Quote:
I am for sure and would love to see this one updated.