Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

michaelrw
Old 12-12-2017 , 13:09   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1141

TF2 bhop ftw xd

Pr01oo
Old 12-23-2017 , 23:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1142

I need help with installation it on my server, if anyone can help click to help (steam)
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-24-2017 , 10:20   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr01oo View Post
I need help with installation it on my server, if anyone can help click to help (steam)
https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim....-Installation
Old 12-25-2017 , 10:43   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1144

I did everything I write there. after restarting the server is as before
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-25-2017 , 15:33   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr01oo View Post
I did everything I write there. after restarting the server is as before
send me your error.log in addons/sourcemod/logs pls via pastebin.com

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 12-25-2017 at 15:34.
ebyssal
Old 12-31-2017 , 03:57   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1146

Hi,

First of all thanks so much for the timer.

I'm having a problem with the way the timer starts. It seems that when going above 280 pre-speed in the zone, it starts player's timers despite them not leaving the zone yet. This is apparent on the replay bots because it starts halfway through the player's prestrafing and the timer starts ticking before they leave the zone.

I've tried it with shavit_misc_prespeed 0/1/2/3 with shavit_misc_prespeedlimit 55/80.

No matter what, I can't get the timer to start only when the player leaves the zone. I feel like this is probably due to me using a custom prestrafe plugin that allows up to 285 ground speed (my desired pre-speed limit). I was having trouble getting prestrafing working, so the developer of KZTimer tried for a while but still couldn't get it working via the timer plugin. So after a while of trying, he coded his own prestrafe plugin instead and added it.

In conclusion, is it possible to remove this 280 limit that starts your timer if you go above it? I would still prefer to use the custom prestrafe plugin because it feels fantastic, and if the 280 limit could be removed everything would be perfect.

Thanks for any and all help. I've attached an example screenshot of a replay before it starts. The timer starts ticking halfway through the zone, and is a big dealbreaker for 10 to 30 second maps.

shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-31-2017 , 14:34   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1147

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyssal View Post
Hi,

First of all thanks so much for the timer.

I'm having a problem with the way the timer starts. It seems that when going above 280 pre-speed in the zone, it starts player's timers despite them not leaving the zone yet. This is apparent on the replay bots because it starts halfway through the player's prestrafing and the timer starts ticking before they leave the zone.

I've tried it with shavit_misc_prespeed 0/1/2/3 with shavit_misc_prespeedlimit 55/80.

No matter what, I can't get the timer to start only when the player leaves the zone. I feel like this is probably due to me using a custom prestrafe plugin that allows up to 285 ground speed (my desired pre-speed limit). I was having trouble getting prestrafing working, so the developer of KZTimer tried for a while but still couldn't get it working via the timer plugin. So after a while of trying, he coded his own prestrafe plugin instead and added it.

In conclusion, is it possible to remove this 280 limit that starts your timer if you go above it? I would still prefer to use the custom prestrafe plugin because it feels fantastic, and if the 280 limit could be removed everything would be perfect.

Thanks for any and all help. I've attached an example screenshot of a replay before it starts. The timer starts ticking halfway through the zone, and is a big dealbreaker for 10 to 30 second maps.

Hi. I've fixed this issue recently, but it's not in the master branch of the timer. The change was to start above 290 rather than 280. https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim...b008263d444b16

Side note: You shouldn't use prestrafe plugins.
Use the following settings:

Code:
sv_friction 4
sv_accelerate 5
sv_accelerate_use_weapon_speed 0
And CS:GO Movement Unlocker.
As long as you have all of those, my bhoptimer and DHooks installed - prestrafe will work as intended; just like in CS:S (which is how bhop is standardized in CS:GO).

Last edited by shavit; 12-31-2017 at 14:34.
ebyssal
Old 01-01-2018 , 05:17   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1148

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
Hi. I've fixed this issue recently, but it's not in the master branch of the timer. The change was to start above 290 rather than 280. https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim...b008263d444b16

Side note: You shouldn't use prestrafe plugins.
Use the following settings:

Code:
sv_friction 4
sv_accelerate 5
sv_accelerate_use_weapon_speed 0
And CS:GO Movement Unlocker.
As long as you have all of those, my bhoptimer and DHooks installed - prestrafe will work as intended; just like in CS:S (which is how bhop is standardized in CS:GO).
Thank you very much
Lial
Old 01-05-2018 , 18:32   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1149

is it possible to disable this plugin for some maps?
i mean disable respawning/hud/bot/bhop-styles/infinite round?
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-06-2018 , 00:13   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lial View Post
is it possible to disable this plugin for some maps?
i mean disable respawning/hud/bot/bhop-styles/infinite round?
use map configs and set the settings you want per map type