0% 

[CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.5.0.0 (unsupported)

Post New Thread Reply   

brlight
Old 01-13-2015 , 10:36   Re: R.I.P.
Reply With Quote #1101

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapparncsgo View Post
can someone just post their maptier database.. cause I'm annoyed by sm_maptier doing shit.. I downloaded the latest and compiled it.. So I guess I have to add manually into the database but I need someones database to see how it is set up.
I really need that too.I donīt know if maptier is working properly, zipcore change title to R.I.P and heīs ignoring everyoneīs help requests. I donīt know even why this project "die". One of the best Timerīs Iīve seen around and leting it "die" this way is quite frustrating. Someone said on Github he was under too much "pressure". I cannot understand that since he gave this for free and he could manage the time to fix issues the way he want it.....hopefully someone skilled/capable pickup this project and revive him cause it has so much potential.

Anyway, Thank you very much for your hard work making this project and share it to public zipcore!

Regards,

brlight
zapparncsgo
Old 01-14-2015 , 11:22   Re: R.I.P.
Reply With Quote #1102

plz if you manage to find a working maptier for csgo plz post the database file or just the code.. I really need it.. I will do the same for you if I find it!
GaFooB
Old 01-15-2015 , 16:48   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1103

where can i download? lol noob question i know, just help a newb out
brlight
Old 01-15-2015 , 17:07   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1104

Try searching google for "zipcore timer"
: )
pcmaster
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-18-2015 , 10:24   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1105

Wondering if the plugin is printing out spectator messages twice for anyone else.
Everytime a spec writes something, it gets printed out twice (and only specs).
Old 01-20-2015 , 04:33   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1106

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
Wondering if the plugin is printing out spectator messages twice for anyone else.
Everytime a spec writes something, it gets printed out twice (and only specs).
When you have like 4 or 5 people on is it still just "twice" or is it more like once per person on the server (so like 20 repeats if there was 20 people on the server at the time).

If ^^ that is the case, the problem is your version of "simple-chatprocessor.smx"

@ Zap & Brlight my maptiers always worked fine. Not sure what you guys are doing wrong. I don't do anything fancy with it though no bonus zones or any of that stuff. In the console I just type "sm_maptier tier 6" and the current map gets set to tier 6. In the past I was getting a lot of duplicate entries in the DB but the last release fixed that it seems. Along with timer-maptier.smx I like to use timer-mapinfo.smx so people can check the maps tier easily from in game.

Last edited by Sketchy; 01-20-2015 at 04:37.
brlight
Old 01-20-2015 , 06:38   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1107

Thx sketchy for feedback, but I donīt think you type the command the way it should be, instead of "sm_maptier tier 6" should be "sm_maptier 0 6" (if you donīt want to use bonus). As for my problem Iīve just realized one thing, maptier values are not being created, donīt know why but if I create them manually, then sm_maptier command works , I can change tier or bonus value. I think at beginning of every map a default value should be added to maptier table but for some reason that, is not happenning. Connection to database is working because mapzones are working just fine.
Little lost here, donīt know what to do.
pcmaster
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-20-2015 , 11:18   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
When you have like 4 or 5 people on is it still just "twice" or is it more like once per person on the server (so like 20 repeats if there was 20 people on the server at the time).

If ^^ that is the case, the problem is your version of "simple-chatprocessor.smx"

@ Zap & Brlight my maptiers always worked fine. Not sure what you guys are doing wrong. I don't do anything fancy with it though no bonus zones or any of that stuff. In the console I just type "sm_maptier tier 6" and the current map gets set to tier 6. In the past I was getting a lot of duplicate entries in the DB but the last release fixed that it seems. Along with timer-maptier.smx I like to use timer-mapinfo.smx so people can check the maps tier easily from in game.
It's also being printed twice with 40 people, doesn't matter how many are on.
I had SCP as a suspect for a while now, will look into that.
Old 01-21-2015 , 21:08   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1109

can you please post how to setup your database file so I can use sm_maptier.. cause it wont work.. I just want the .sql file plz! I BEG YOU!
Rop
Old 01-25-2015 , 06:16   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1110

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
It's also being printed twice with 40 people, doesn't matter how many are on.
I had SCP as a suspect for a while now, will look into that.
Probably another plugin running that includes some kinda spec/deadtalk

Last edited by Rop; 01-25-2015 at 06:17.