Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Moderator: ANTICHRISTUS

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 02-21-2014 , 18:38   Re: my answer to the locked thread "moderator: ANTICHRISTUS"

Agreed. If he wanted answers to specific statements, he should PM those people. Posting a new thread only further proves why he shouldn't be a moderator

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 02-21-2014 , 21:49   Re: my answer to the locked thread "moderator: ANTICHRISTUS"

I just want to say, as the person that locked the other thread, it was because ANTICHRISTUS didn't appear to wish to participate in the discussion, and with that in mind it was going a bit far. Posting this was probably the best thing to do (well, or PM me to unlock it again) - so I'm going to merge them.
Old 02-22-2014 , 15:08   Re: Moderator: ANTICHRISTUS

Jhob94: I understand. I don't know scripting, but at least I avoid answering if idk something, and rarely made/make mistakes like posting in wrong sections when I was using iGoogle, reading/answering quickly/wrongly when extremly tired, etc.
Sreaper: seriously, you are not active in the amxx section, so why this relentlessness towards me ?
Black Rose: so need I to kill everyone to be the last man standing in your list ? so funny .
ddhoward: is this an internal rules that I don't know ? impressive !
YamiKaitou: logically, a public post should be answered publicly. and I'm still waiting for some valid reasons, from you, Arkshine and all the people cited above.
there is no shame to be wrong, the shame is to don't accept one's errors.
asherkin: maybe it's a small word but.. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2014 , 15:28   Re: Moderator: ANTICHRISTUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTICHRISTUS View Post
YamiKaitou: logically, a public post should be answered publicly. and I'm still waiting for some valid reasons, from you, Arkshine and all the people cited above.
there is no shame to be wrong, the shame is to don't accept one's errors.
Not every post needs to be answered publicly. My comment probably went a little too far as well as I was basing it solely on the fact that the other thread was locked (similar reason to what asherkin said above), so I apologize for my comment/action.

One big reason is that since you do not know how to code AMXX plugins (you even admit it yourself), you shouldn't be moderating coding sections (which is a majority of what AMXX and SM Moderators have access to). The only section that I could see you be a Moderator for is Off-Topic and maybe Server Discussion (I don't know how well you understand HLDS and SRCDS as I don't see you assisting there that much).

You are also rather annoying with the way you take your username literately and all this "we" stuff. I will not deny that you might be a good moderator on other sites, but I just don't think your knowledge and attitude fit for moderating this site. Not all active users need to be Moderators, you are doing just fine assisting people in your own special way (which I have no comment on)

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).

Last edited by YamiKaitou; 02-22-2014 at 15:29.
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 02-22-2014 , 16:53   Re: Moderator: ANTICHRISTUS

when your privacy is showed off while you were absent, and you were muted (thread locked). believe me, even persons like me may not tolerate it !
I didn't want those two threads to be started, but two persons who appreciate me started them and other contributed. I can't make a time recall, so I must assume.

right. I don't know coding, but I made a big archive of plugins since 2009, started before to make my account, and it helped a lot. some answers need some code, others need somthing else.

my username and the two in one theme, are used in simple jokes, or to avoid religious interpretations. more soft than some other jokes from existing moderators. but what's "really" annoying is people harassement about this same topic.

finally. I will take your advices into consideration, thank you for showing what may be wrong with me. regards.
Old 02-22-2014 , 18:57   Re: Moderator: ANTICHRISTUS

Funny how you guys hate him for nothing.
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 02-22-2014 , 19:08   Re: Moderator: ANTICHRISTUS

Who said they hated him?
AmineKyo
فوق سريرك
Old 02-22-2014 , 19:14   Re: Moderator: ANTICHRISTUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaSkills View Post
it's just a small amount of them. no worries.
Old 02-22-2014 , 20:16   Re: Moderator: ANTICHRISTUS

Quote:
Black Rose: so need I to kill everyone to be the last man standing in your list ? so funny .
Pretty much.

Quote:
but what's "really" annoying is people harassement about this same topic.
No, it's the pretentiousness that this "joke" brings.

Last edited by Black Rose; 02-22-2014 at 20:21.
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 02-23-2014 , 04:28   Re: Moderator: ANTICHRISTUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaSkills View Post
the most funny is that they make my ideology stronger than ever. the Anti part in my username, the opposite face.. mean to counter negative powers, to benefit from them (-1 x -1 = +1).
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
Who said they hated him?
they don't say it, they can't. they're weak, acting within groups, reinforcing each other principles, all of this towards a single person (this is a general example, from "real" life).
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmineKyo View Post
it's just a small amount of them. no worries.
unfortunately, they make the great majority, always hidden waiting for the appropriate opportunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
No, it's the pretentiousness that this "joke" brings.
there is no joke, we (enemies and allies) know the truth.

damn it ! I really don't like to talk about my privacy, even if I still impassive .

Last edited by ANTICHRISTUS; 02-23-2014 at 05:16. Reason: spelling.
Closed Thread