Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

AntiBots
Veteran Member
Old 08-13-2008 , 23:26   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

Thank, for the new version
Old 08-13-2008 , 23:32   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

what different in 4.00c and 4.01?
fixed lag and can't kill zombie by headshot?
Send a message via MSN to yathsing
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2008 , 04:26   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

Thanks, MeRcyLeZZ for Your answers, and yathsing please try Your self You see that it's a better version.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
Mlk27
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2008 , 08:59   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

nice. new version is out. can someone tell me if the lag problem is fixed in this ver? i cannot test this out until i get home later.

@Mercylezz
any chance you gonna add zombie class with the ability to swim faster? could be fun to use in map like zm_sewer and it would be nice also to see zombie class that receives litte damage if jumping from high places. i've been seeing some zombie servers added parachute in the game but it doesnt look that realistic when zombies also able to use parachute just like normal human..so i was thinking, if there was zombie class that could sustain injuries from jumping/falling from high places it would sorta balance the game a bit if i were gonna to add parachute that only human able to use

also could you make the zm menu (the menu that pops up at the beginning of every new round) not showing to spectators?
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2008 , 09:42   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlk27 View Post
nice. new version is out. can someone tell me if the lag problem is fixed in this ver? i cannot test this out until i get home later.

@Mercylezz
any chance you gonna add zombie class with the ability to swim faster? could be fun to use in map like zm_sewer and it would be nice also to see zombie class that receives litte damage if jumping from high places. i've been seeing some zombie servers added parachute in the game but it doesnt look that realistic when zombies also able to use parachute just like normal human..so i was thinking, if there was zombie class that could sustain injuries from jumping/falling from high places it would sorta balance the game a bit if i were gonna to add parachute that only human able to use

also could you make the zm menu (the menu that pops up at the beginning of every new round) not showing to spectators?
Well about lag maybe it's fixed I think Yes (I tested) but when 4 or more zombies are burning at the same time server start to lag... Can someone help me.
And Mercylezz I forgat to tell You again this. When I played on de_vertigo map someone fall down from floor after that can't respawn till next round.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
KyEap
Old 08-14-2008 , 10:58   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

Code:
// Weather Effects: uncomment a line to have the desired effect
//#define AMBIENCE_RAIN // Rain 
//#define AMBIENCE_SNOW // Snow
//#define AMBIENCE_FOG // Fog
may i know how to edit this if i wan enable 1 of the weather effect ?

Show me an example pls.
Orangutanz
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2008 , 12:06   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
Thanks for the info. Too bad I only make plugins, not models. Anyway, what if I were to use a model without making those changes, would there be any side effects on server performance or just inaccurate hitboxes?
Right I've decompiled the model the hitboxes are completely messed. I've altered the qc file to reflect which $hbox indexes should be assigned however the model is missing its head, hence why no-one can shoot the zombie in the head
What is even stranger about this model is it has a $hbox assignment name "Bomb", I'll give it index 9 and see if its tracable through code
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2008 , 12:42   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yathsing
what different in 4.00c and 4.01?
fixed lag and can't kill zombie by headshot?
Yeah, they should be fixed. Still waiting for a confirmation though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlk27
any chance you gonna add zombie class with the ability to swim faster? could be fun to use in map like zm_sewer and it would be nice also to see zombie class that receives litte damage if jumping from high places.
I'll see if I can start making additional classses and custom items when I get some time. But anyone with some knowledge on AMXX scripting should be able to as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlk27
If you're on spectator the only way is by typing /zpmenu in chat, since 'M' should still allow you to join one of the teams. Or you can bind a key like: bind j "say /zpmenu"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thing
And Mercylezz I forgat to tell You again this. When I played on de_vertigo map someone fall down from floor after that can't respawn till next round.
If you kill yourself you won't be able to respawn. If I did this, then every player would kill himself when they turn into a zombie just to respawn as human again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyEap
may i know how to edit this if i wan enable 1 of the weather effect ?
Show me an example pls.
Just remove the //s. Example with fog and rain only:
Code:
// Weather Effects: uncomment a line to have the desired effect #define AMBIENCE_RAIN // Rain //#define AMBIENCE_SNOW // Snow #define AMBIENCE_FOG // Fog

Quote:
Originally Posted by francooh
Alguien que me edite el plugin, para que funcionen los tanques y los autos x favor , o que me diga como habilitarlos.
Fijate en esta parte estan las cosas que se quitan por defecto, para volver a poner los autos tendrias q sacar el func_vehicle:
Code:
// Objective entites and anything that would affect plugin gameplay new const g_objective_ents[][] = { "func_bomb_target", "info_bomb_target", "info_vip_start", "func_vip_safetyzone", "func_escapezone", "hostage_entity",         "monster_scientist", "func_hostage_rescue", "info_hostage_rescue", "env_fog", "env_rain", "env_snow", "func_vehicle", "item_longjump" }
Old 08-14-2008 , 12:43   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

Hola !!

Tengo dificultades para instalar este mod zombie, espero puedan ayudarme aquí !

Eh leido por todas partes que solo debes pegar tales archivos en la carpeta cstrike e instalar el Amx, etc. ... Pero todavía no puedo hacer que funcione

Alguien me puede ayudar así le paso mi msn para charlar y hacerlo mas fácil ?

Gracias desde ya !
MEN
Old 08-14-2008 , 13:08   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.01 (BETA)

Where the command zp_zombie_speed was gone? Zombie as turtles move!

Last edited by MEN; 08-14-2008 at 13:12.
Closed Thread