Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.8, 23/01/2016)

Post New Thread Reply   

Marounda
Old 10-27-2014 , 12:53   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3bus View Post
You can try setting both dm_filter_texts_enabled and dm_log_texts_enabled to 1, connect to the server and stay there until the warmup sentence is issued.
Then go to your sourcemod/logs folder and you will have the message that is issued (most likely starting with #SFUI)
Copy/paste that message in dm_filter_texts and you should be ok.
Then you can set dm_log_texts_enabled to 0

Note that there is already a value in dm_filter_texts (#Player_Point_Award_Killed_Enemy_Plural) that you should keep, just add the message you want to filter like this
"dm_filter_texts" "#Player_Point_Award_Killed_Enemy_Plural, #<Whatever your message is>"

Unfortunatly no... I wanted to implement that but the kill log is displayed upon event_death event. And events are either broadcasted to all clients (all clients display the kill) or not sent at all :/

Maybe there is an extension for that out there but I did not find it.
Hello,

Thank your for your answer, i'll check this evening this point.

In fact, it's not ok for my website message... i don't understand why...
Can you add me on steam please ? => Marounda
as you are french, maybe you'll can help me easier

Thank you.

Last edited by Marounda; 10-28-2014 at 11:03.
Chesterfield
Old 10-27-2014 , 12:57   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1012

Hebus hope you can help me with this problem.

I've added this plugin as a mod in a multimod server (people choose which mod they want to play)

I've managed to disable this plugin in all the other mods using the command sm plugins unload deathmatch and dm_enabled "0" in their respective cfgs, how ever, even if the deathmatch plugin is disabled, people keep respawning in random places from the map and the freeforall is active too (dm plugin feacture)

I believe there's a command to disable the freeforall, but, i don't see a command to disable the random spawn in everymap, can you help me? what should i do?

Thanks in advanced

Last edited by Chesterfield; 10-27-2014 at 13:50.
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-27-2014 , 14:07   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1013

mp_randomspawn 0 does not work?
Chesterfield
Old 10-27-2014 , 15:57   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1014

Quote:
mp_randomspawn 0 does not work?
Hello, i check it but players keep respawning, i've checked and there are other commands that this plugin change, for example.

mp_respawn_on_death_ct 1
mp_respawn_on_death_t 1

And others like these, do you have there the list of commands that this plugin change? so maybe i can create a cfg with these commands with their default value to try if doing that will fix the problems i have.

Thanks in advanced !
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-27-2014 , 16:03   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1015

Well plugin can restore all the Cvars that have been changed.
To do that, create an empty section in "Configs" section (name it "void" for exemple)
Code:
"void"
{
}
Then before unloading the plugin, call dm_load "Configs" "void"

All Cvars will be restored to their value before the plugin changed them.
Chesterfield
Old 10-27-2014 , 19:06   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1016

EDIT: I really can't find that place bro, where is this "create an empty section in "Configs" section (name it "void" for exemple)" i mean, in which folder? or could upload me that file?

sorry for my ignorance and thanks in advanced, i'm glad that you're trying to help me !

Last edited by Chesterfield; 10-27-2014 at 19:47.
Marounda
Old 10-27-2014 , 21:30   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1017

Quote:
You can try setting both dm_filter_texts_enabled and dm_log_texts_enabled to 1, connect to the server and stay there until the warmup sentence is issued.
Then go to your sourcemod/logs folder and you will have the message that is issued (most likely starting with #SFUI)
Copy/paste that message in dm_filter_texts and you should be ok.
Then you can set dm_log_texts_enabled to 0

Note that there is already a value in dm_filter_texts (#Player_Point_Award_Killed_Enemy_Plural) that you should keep, just add the message you want to filter like this
"dm_filter_texts" "#Player_Point_Award_Killed_Enemy_Plural, #<Whatever your message is>"
No, it's not the solution :/

Last edited by Marounda; 10-28-2014 at 11:04.
Marounda
Old 10-27-2014 , 21:53   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
EDIT: I really can't find that place bro, where is this "create an empty section in "Configs" section (name it "void" for exemple)" i mean, in which folder? or could upload me that file?

sorry for my ignorance and thanks in advanced, i'm glad that you're trying to help me !
Open the deathmatch.ini (csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs)
It's a tree with 4 big sections :
- Game Modes
- Maps

In all these sections, you have short sections :
Quote:
-- Welcome
-- etc.

- Configs
-- Options Default
-- Show Menu
-- No Menu
-- etc.

- Game Modes
-- p250
-- usp
-- etc.

- Maps
-- aim_map_p250
-- etc.
-- fy
-- etc.
You have to configure the maps with the differents third big section before maps.
So, i use "fy" maps configuration, and i will charge all i need to config my dm.

For your information :
Quote:
fy - Frag Yard is a map with an assortment of weapons spawning on the ground versus player inventory.
So my "fy" config is :
Quote:
"fy"
{
"LoadRound" //In this sub section, you'll need to write the Game Mode you want (here "Deathmatch") and the config (here "Only HS Enabled"), it's the big configuration you need to determine which dm server you want.
{
"Game Modes" "Deathmatch"
"Configs" "Only HS Enabled"
}

"LoadWarmup" //You'll choose the type of warmup you want to load
{
"Game Modes" "Default Warmups"
}

"#LoadType" "KeptLoads"
"#LoadType" "LockedLoads"

"Load" //You'll load other configs you need to optimize your DM server as you want.
{
"Configs" "Random Spawn"
"Configs" "All Guns"
}

"Cvars" //Here, you can write different cvars you need
{
"mp_teammates_are_enemies" "1"
"mp_solid_teammates" "1"
}
}
I describe all the deathmatch.ini, you'll can understand easier how to edit your server for your next ideas.

So, if i understand well that h3bus explained you, you need to add "void" in the big section Config.
Quote:
"Configs"
{
"void"
{
}

"Options Default"
{

"DefineWeapon"
For example, i added "void" at the start of the Configs section and let "Options Default" to help you to understand were i added this.

In fact, you just need to add this empty void in Configs.

After this, you'll can try to call dm_load "Configs" "void" and deactivate the plugin.

I hope that i helped you and my explaination was good for h3bus :p

Last edited by Marounda; 10-28-2014 at 11:04.
DerpleNerple2000
Old 10-27-2014 , 21:54   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1019

Is there a way to make the menu look like the one found in Maxximou5's Deathmatch plugin? I like this more now because of the customization (Maxximou5's is still really good though for newbs!) but, I perfer the look of his menu and the way it functions better.
Main point is how do I make the menu identical to Maxximou5's Deathmatch Menu and how can I make it function like his, such as making it pop up every time unless you select the 'same weapon every time' options and It would not come back up until you type 'guns' in chat like you do with this plugin.

Thanks,
DerpleNerple2000
Chesterfield
Old 10-27-2014 , 22:18   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1020

So, i really can't explain what the hell just happend, i've done what you told me, and in one of my gamemodes cfg i've wrote dm_load "Configs" "void"

So here's the weird thing, all my cfgs from the folder "cfg" got deleted, everything, and the only one that survived was actually the one that i just changed.

wtf just happend? it is possible that 1 plugin deletes a whole folder? the only one that is now are sourcemods folder and gamemodes folder all the other that comes with the game is gone :S

Last edited by Chesterfield; 10-27-2014 at 22:51.