Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

ZombieHell

Post New Thread Reply   

Zombiezzz
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2009 , 09:16   Re: ZombieHell 1.4
Reply With Quote #91

you should make like with zombiepalgue 4.3, where people can buy items.
Hello-World
Old 11-25-2009 , 09:33   Re: ZombieHell 1.4
Reply With Quote #92

use weaponmod , lol , there's more weapon at there than zombieplague , and onemore thing , you should respawn the dead zombie at spawn point , don't spawn them at the place they were dead , that's not kind of cool
Learnin' scripting and skinning 4 Now !
Mine Comp Got Burned , can't do anything for 3 month
hectorz0r
Old 11-25-2009 , 09:56   Re: ZombieHell 1.4
Reply With Quote #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello-World View Post
can you add more game plays ? , something like protect the vip , if the vip dies , zombie win
and 1 more thing , it would be really nice if you can make zombie-bots break the breakable thing at some zm map
play vip assassination maps using the previous version and everything gonna be ok, i may add in future an option so you can choose between have the map objectives or no, in v1.4 the map objectives are completely removed. i will be working on a method to add more levels in the cfg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrioz View Post
suggestion :
1. add win sound (zombie win, human win)

thats all haha

you the best
easily to be made, i were working on it before release v1.4 but was too late and i had to sleep, people kept asking to release yesterday and i did, thats why the v1.4 is still missing some features, it will be added in the v1.4 patch c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiezzz View Post
you should make like with zombiepalgue 4.3, where people can buy items.
what kind of items you talking about, regular items such weapons? if you talking about special items you will be able to get them by getting a score point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello-World View Post
use weaponmod , lol , there's more weapon at there than zombieplague , and onemore thing , you should respawn the dead zombie at spawn point , don't spawn them at the place they were dead , that's not kind of cool
I through respawn after five seconds where you die would be harder than respawn everywhere, cuz you may respawn far away from the killer if you use random csdm respawns (the first release of this mod, the beta one, were using csdm respawns if i'm not wrong). In the next versions probably i will be working on a new cvar so you can choose if you want them to respawn using csdm respawns or respawn where they died, something like zombie_spawnpoint 1/2

1.4c: fire nade "this is not a napalm grenade or a molotov cocktail" (100%) , auto select team when connected and every survivor will have the same model (100%), new models (25%), modification of the score system.. now when you reach a score, a special power will be given to you until the next round cvar: zombie_score 0/1 (disable/enable) (85%), survivors will have classes cvar: survivor_classes 0/1 (disable/enable) (80%)

Last edited by hectorz0r; 11-25-2009 at 11:09.
Tirant
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2009 , 10:59   Re: ZombieHell 1.4
Reply With Quote #94

Don't make this zombie plague, cause it isn't. When i get home form school later i'll fix your sky more and make it so it is flush with the fog. Also, my death effect is a lil messed up, but I can get something from one of the things i used. I'm still gonna try tonight cause I really want to see it. Just get the things we talked about done. I'll get you the models later.

PM me if you're interested in buying the Credits addition for Base Builder
Battlefield Rebirth [66% done]
Call of Duty: MW2 [100% done]
Base Builder [100% done]
Anggara_nothing
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2009 , 11:01   Re: ZombieHell 1.4
Reply With Quote #95

Where the custom zombie class ???
hectorz0r
Old 11-25-2009 , 11:01   Re: ZombieHell 1.4
Reply With Quote #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirant View Post
Don't make this zombie plague, cause it isn't. When i get home form school later i'll fix your sky more and make it so it is flush with the fog. Also, my death effect is a lil messed up, but I can get something from one of the things i used. I'm still gonna try tonight cause I really want to see it. Just get the things we talked about done. I'll get you the models later.
I wont make it like zombie plague, you may know that i personaly hate zombie plague, looks like a "technologic" zombie gameplay. I want to keep it classic and you know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anggara_nothing View Post
Where the custom zombie class ???
Zombies dont need classes, they are harder in health/speed as you advance to next levels.

yaotzin
Old 11-25-2009 , 11:20   Re: ZombieHell 1.4
Reply With Quote #97

in 1.4 - I do not have a "FATAL ERROR
PW_WRITE_STRING_I_called with no active message"

thx

please add cvar to Enable - disable plugin.
Excalibur.007
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2009 , 20:37   Re: ZombieHell 1.4
Reply With Quote #98

Just an idea for you. Maybe you should add no round time(VEN has 1 plugin that does No Objectives with No Round Time). And when 1 wave is over I would prefer to continue that wave instead of showing CT/T win(Respawn dead CT/T on new wave).
hectorz0r
Old 11-25-2009 , 20:39   Re: ZombieHell 1.4c - updated 25/11
Reply With Quote #99

There will be no more updates until the next week, but I can remove the roundtime yes, consider this added to "to do" list.

HipHopVzla
Old 11-25-2009 , 22:00   Re: ZombieHell 1.4c - updated 25/11
Reply With Quote #100

be possible that the zombies do not occupy slots?