Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AdminmodX - A port of some adminmod commands

Post New Thread Reply   

king
Old 11-15-2004 , 14:34  
Reply With Quote #91

hi,

i would like to know if there away to make admin imunity to work. Some of the command like slayteam, slap does it suppose to work on admin?

using metamod 1.7.0.3 and .20 r7 and i did set admin imunity on my user.ini for all the admin.
Send a message via AIM to king
depot
Old 11-15-2004 , 16:23  
Reply With Quote #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by king
hi,

i would like to know if there away to make admin imunity to work. Some of the command like slayteam, slap does it suppose to work on admin?

using metamod 1.7.0.3 and .20 r7 and i did set admin imunity on my user.ini for all the admin.
If you don't want a particular admin to be affected by these commands, grant him immunity status in the user.ini.
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2004 , 16:33  
Reply With Quote #93

depot - Most of these questions are fairly dumb. How do you install these .sma things...etx. I will look at legitimate problems. Things that affect the plugins integrity. Try to fix them. Like the problem with EVERYONE being able to use a command. That was a dumb on my part and I fixed it. I'm working on a new version...but I'm not going wacko over it as I have alot on my plate. This is one of about 15 plugins I maintain...and I'm busy on a real SQL stats for DoD at www.dodplugins.net So when I get some time to throw into this plugin I do so. The new version is there I just need to make it work the way its suppose to. Like the problem with the votes not counting, I dumbed that one and forgot to add the menu actionary to the thing. The function is there, just needs to be actioned. Then it will work, I want a menu for those ppl that duh dont know how to use a console...or dont know about my amx_helps plugin, the one that given a chunk of the command will return all the commands with that chunk, ext amx_helps pig will return amx_pig <nick | steam> Will fick assholes up. So that they can use a menu with all these commands...I never liked menus so never really bothered with em, but I'll have one in release 0.8. So as for some support, legitimate shit that I aint already aware of will be actioned, but trying to force a response will get you only a stern chat at. Hence the long reply!

Cheers!!
Old 11-15-2004 , 17:21  
Reply With Quote #94

Thanks for the response Zor. Yeah I've seen some dumb questions also and unless they're REAL dumb, I try to help. Sorry if I got teh impatience.
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2004 , 10:05  
Reply With Quote #95

depot-Its quite fine...and thank you very must for helping out! It's just that I'm working, not at the moment anyway :-) and I'm part of the dodplugins.net team, so I get alot of stuff coming in from there. So what I'm going to do is today try to get the new version done or at the least looked at...but I'm sick today so f knows what I'll get accomplished.

Cheers!
Old 11-21-2004 , 11:04  
Reply With Quote #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor
Code:
"Slap Player" "amx_slap #%userid%" "bd" "u"
"Slap Team 1" "amx_slapteam 1" "bd" "u"
"Slap Team 2" "amx_slapteam 2" "bd" "u"
"Slay Player" "amx_slay #%userid%" "bd" "u"
"Slay Team 1" "amx_slayteam 1" "bd" "u"
"Slay Team 2" "amx_slayteam 2" "bd" "u"
Although added to clcmds.ini , it fails to function (works normally if typed in console).
Code:
"Slaparound 100 times"  "amx_slaparound #%userid% 100"		"bd"	"u"
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 11-21-2004 , 11:26  
Reply With Quote #97

Ok I restarted version 8 today. I'm working on the code first. Each funtion is being checked for code errors as well as logical errors before I continue. Then once that is done I will test it out. Then write another addon for it that will be the menu as I personally dont care about menus, but alot of ppl do. So I aim to please. I hope to have it out soon now that my sql stats and sql clan manager are funtioning at about 90% apiece, I have about 10% let to get working perfect then draw up the web interfaces to them. So while they are in test I'm working on the adminmodx, I'm also thinking about changing the commands to be adminx_bla instead of amxx_bla or amx_bla, but I'm not sure how I like that, but its a bit more in tune with the actual plugin.

Anyway, watching a TV show drikin some coffee and then I'm back at it!

Cheers!
Old 11-21-2004 , 12:15  
Reply With Quote #98

Personaly i think it would be just a pain in the ass to type out out adminx_, i say stick with amx_.
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 11-21-2004 , 21:33  
Reply With Quote #99

***UPDATE***
Ok everyone I have it done, now there are ABSOLUTELY no menus yet. I will develop a separate plugin for them to begin with as I HATE menus! Hhehehe...but after I get it working I will just add it to the code here and up the plugin version number...but that will be a while...as menus, especially dynamic ones like I like will take some time...I never really got into menus. So. Without further adieu Say hello to my little friend. I have tested all the function on myself and they work. So shout if you find something I didn't!

Cheers!
Old 11-22-2004 , 20:51  
Reply With Quote #100

Where does the txt go?