умер? dead?
your eyes seem to see things.
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 11-24-2009 , 15:02   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmans View Post
http://www.amxmodx.org/

умер? dead?
Huh? URL works fine for me. If you are tying to tell us something, give more information.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 11-24-2009 , 15:31   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

Site/forum was down this afternoon.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:45
ouafuafys
This message has been deleted by Exolent[jNr]. Reason: Spambot
coolmans
Old 11-30-2009 , 04:32   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
Huh? URL works fine for me. If you are tying to tell us something, give more information.
more? Yes please, since Aug 16, 2008 23:46 is not updated as was 1,8,1 version and remained
YamiKaitou
Old 11-30-2009 , 10:42   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmans View Post
more? Yes please, since Aug 16, 2008 23:46 is not updated as was 1,8,1 version and remained
That is because there has been no large updates since then. All of GoldSrc is slowly going down the drain with everyone moving to Source/Orangebox.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Satoko
Old 11-30-2009 , 13:21   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

still there lot of ppl playing goldsrc games so there should be some new version for amx mod x as well, think some people would be grateful for that.

YamiKaitou
Old 11-30-2009 , 16:03   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

Most, if not all, of the AMXX devs moved to SourceMod or have become inactive. There hasn't been an AMXX update in 9 months.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:55
AceOfHarts
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: not a support thread
BAILOPAN
Old 12-01-2009 , 18:52   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

AMX Mod X is pretty much feature-complete. There isn't more we can do without starting a rewrite of various components. There's no motivation to do this. Modules and plugins can do almost anything.

If there's a specific thing you need, file a bug. There's no guarantee anything will happen to it, but that's the nature of projects like this. "The only person who has any obligation to fix the bugs you want fixed is you." This is especially true of feature requests, which usually take much more time to develop and require future support.

I'm still around for maintenance, I make sure the site is running and if a serious problem comes out I will make sure it gets fixed and released. I'll also shepherd patches into the source tree, and help out anyone interested in working on the project, but there haven't been too many outside contributors. Coding is hard.

In summary: don't glare at me for not doing things for you - take charge of changes you'd like to see.
Old 12-02-2009, 17:58
ngukiloa
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: spam
AntiBots
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2009 , 23:53   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN View Post
AMX Mod X is pretty much feature-complete. There isn't more we can do without starting a rewrite of various components. There's no motivation to do this. Modules and plugins can do almost anything.

If there's a specific thing you need, file a bug. There's no guarantee anything will happen to it, but that's the nature of projects like this. "The only person who has any obligation to fix the bugs you want fixed is you." This is especially true of feature requests, which usually take much more time to develop and require future support.

I'm still around for maintenance, I make sure the site is running and if a serious problem comes out I will make sure it gets fixed and released. I'll also shepherd patches into the source tree, and help out anyone interested in working on the project, but there haven't been too many outside contributors. Coding is hard.

In summary: don't glare at me for not doing things for you - take charge of changes you'd like to see.
I want to work it! I was answering some bugs in http://bugs.alliedmods.net

If any want a module update or something that a current module can do, just PM me!!

GoodBye
BANNED
Old 01-05-2010 , 07:53   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

I thank you for a release!
Send a message via ICQ to patr1ot
Closed Thread