I couldn't find a decent respawn plugin with admin menu support, so I decided to write one myself.
- Requires SourceMod v1.1 or greater
- Slay admin flag is required - F (or root - Z)
sm_respawn_version = 1.6 (can not be changed)
sm_auto_respawn - Automatically respawn dead players (Default 0)
sm_auto_respawn_time - Amount of seconds to delay the respawn by (Default 0 seconds)
sm_respawn <name | #userid> (also appears under player commands in the admin menu)
- respawn.smx into /addons/sourcemod/plugins
- respawn.phrases.txt into /addons/sourcemod/translations
- plugin.respawn.txt into /addons/sourcemod/gamedata - Only required for DoD:S
- Initial release
- Admin Menu only shows dead players to respawn
- sm_respawn will only respawn dead players now
- Fixed a few lines of text that weren't translatable
- Added support for TF2
- Added support for DoD:S (Thanks Andersso
and his DoD:S respawn timer plugin
- Added logging support
- Added support for CS:GO
- Renamed plugin.instantrespawn.txt to plugin.respawn.txt (only required for DoD:S)
- Fixed plugin reporting that a client in spectate was respawned when using sm_respawn against that player
- Added automatic respawning
- Fixed automatic respawning
- Fixed not being able to use sm_respawn @all if a player was in spectate
- Fixed respawning when DeadRinger was activated in TF2
- Added sv_tags support
- You can respawn spectators using the menu, as SourceMod thinks they are dead. I am not actually sure how to fix this, if you know how feel free to show me.
- Nothing! If you know the respawn function for your game, let me know and I will add support for it!
Please provide extra translations if you can!
This plugin may generate an error in your SM error logs. I am powerless to stop this, as it is due to the TF2 natives. It may only happen in non-TF2 games. If you do not want the error then comment out the part for TF2 and recompile the plugin, otherwise just live with it. It is not a damaging error and will not effect anything else, the plugin still functions normally.