NS Pro 1.3
This plugin allows players to vote for both team commanders who will choose 5 members for their team. NS Pro has a lot of functions which will make your game more convenient, nicer and faster. All functions are easy-configured using cvar.
Mev-Rael (Mevrael @ steam)
Platform / Test Machine:
Tested on windows and linux servers running AMX mod X 1.8.1
Features or why use this plugin?
1: Plugin and its commands are working only for NS maps.
2: While plugin is not running you have no changes in your gameplay.
3: Players may vote to start or stop NS Pro whenever they want. Number of votes is configured with cvar.
4: Players are voting for commanders of both teams. Vote time is configured with cvar.
5: Commanders are choosing members for their team by turn. One member select time is configured with cvar. If commander will not do it for this time, member will be chosen randomly. The 1st player, which commander has chosen will be a sub-commander.
6: Only team members may join the game in their team. If a team member will join the opposite team, he will be autoassigned back to his team.
7: Commanders may choose a Sub-Commander in their team.
8: Only Commanders and Sub-Commanders may promote a new Sub-Commander or replace a team members with currently online and free players.
9: If team member has disconnected and has joined the server he will be autoassigned to his team.
10: If commander has disconnected a Sub-Commander will be promoted to a new Commander. If team has not a Sub-Commander then a random team member will be promoted.
11: Players have some time before a round starts. They may do it earlier saying "ready". Time is configured with cvar.
12: After 1st round end, players will be autoassigned to opposite teams and the 2nd round countdown will start.
13: After 2nd round end, plugin is turning off.
14: Admins may start or stop NS Pro anytime.
15: Server is holding a slot for all team members. If any team is not full and server has only one free slot then a new connected player will be kicked and will get a warning message and request to join later. Unless player will be autoassigned in spectate.
16: Member count in each team is 6.
17: Plugin has a simple-configured icon system for commanders and sub-commanders. Comment the line #define USE_ICONS to disable this function.
#define COM1ICON "nspcom"
#define COM1COLOR 999
#define COM2ICON "nspcom"
#define COM2COLOR 999
#define SUB1ICON "nspsub"
#define SUB1COLOR 999
#define SUB2ICON "nspsub"
#define SUB2COLOR 999
18: Plugin has 4 levels which are configured with cvar. See below.
19) Plugin is saving resource count for every alien team member. Anytime when reconnecting, changing team or replacing a team member, resources are not lost.
NS Pro level shows how many global functions you are going to use and it says when to stop a plugin. Each following level includes functions of the previous level.
Level 1: Vote for 2 commanders.
Level 2: Set of players in both teams.
Level 3: Playing only one round.
Level 4: Playing second round in opposite ns team.
nsp - display in console all commands available for players.
nsp_start - vote for NS Pro start.
nsp_stop - vote for NS Pro stop.
nsp_members - display in console and HUD channel team members.
Commander & Sub-Commander commands:
nsp_commander (say /c) - display commander promotion menu. This command available only for commander and after this he will lose all privileges.
nsp_subcommander (say /s) - display sub-commander promotion menu. If using by a sub-commander, he will lose all privileges.
nsp_replacemember (say /r) - display replace member menu. It has 2 steps. In 1st step are choosing a player, which want to be replaced. If he is not online this time, then before his name will be written (Offline). In 2nd step are choosing a player, which want to replace.
amx_nsp_help - display in console information about all admin commands and cvars.
amx_nsp_start - starts NS Pro.
amx_nsp_stop - stops NS Pro.
sv_nsp_level - set up NS Pro level from 1 to 4. (Default is 4)
sv_nsp_startvotes - number of votes needed to start NS Pro. (Default is 6) (-1 to disable)
sv_nsp_stopvotes - number of votes needed to stop NS Pro. (Default is 6) (-1 to disable)
sv_nsp_comvotetime - one commander vote time in seconds. (Default is 10)
sv_nsp_memberselecttime - one member select time in seconds. (Default is 15)
sv_nsp_getreadytime - time in seconds before game starts. (Default is 120)
Special thanks for plugin testing to ByFly NS community
Specialy: CoB vs CoF, Elendil, IT_Prof, werwolf, insine, LS, GEN, Zmey, VINTIK, Doberman, Malaya, Doberman, Malaya;
Thanks for testing to: Ingri, [LT]Spaik, koks21;
Thanks for coding help to NSMod
users: Mega, mE;
Special thanks to: joojamoi, asmodee and he's Commicon plugin.
1) Now player start/stop function may be disabled by setting cvar argument to -1.
2) Plugin is now changing mp_countdowntime to 0.33 or 20 seconds (old value was 0.1 by default).
3) If there are 6 players in both teams when starting NS Pro they will be registered and countdown will be started.
1) Vote for commanders system changed. Now players can vote for themselves and server crash bug fixed.
2) Alien team resource control system added.
3) Fixed bug while player used nsp_members command the teams list HUD message displayed to all players.
4) Replace and promotion functions updated.
5) Added chat commands for players to select menu items: /select0 - /select9
1) Teams autoassign bug after teams registration fixed.
2) nsp_members is now available in chat and teams are displaying as a HUD message too.
3) Fixed bug when the round began earlier, round countdown timer proceeded.
4) Member select time default time changed to 15 seconds.
1) The algorithm of a counting of votes for commander is rewritten.
2) GetReady function is rewritten. Now players may start the round earlier saying "ready".
3) Bug in player autoassign function to opposite ns team after 1st round fixed.
If you are going to use icon system download the nsp_icons.rar and extract to ns/gfx/vgui folder.
Previous downloads: 125
Plugin is out-dated