help.. compiling plugins

Post New Thread Reply   

JC_Denton
Old 03-08-2004 , 07:04   help.. compiling plugins
Reply With Quote #1

i get compiling errors...

task_scheduler.sma:
Code:
/* AMX Mod script. (Nov 10th, 2002) * * Task Scheduler 0.2 *  by JustinHoMi * * amx_task time "task" flags * flags: *  m - time is in minutes *  s - time is in seconds *  r - repeat task *  t - specific time * */ #include <amxmod> new task_cmds[32][108] new task_times[32][16] new numtasks = 0 public load_task() {     if (read_argc() < 4) {         server_print("[AMX] Usage:  amx_task < time > ^"command^" < flags >")         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     new args[128]     read_args(args,128)     new time[6], cmd[108], flags[5]     parse(args,time,6,cmd,108,flags,5)     new Float:time_f = floatstr(time)     new flag[2] = ""     if (contain(flags,"r") != -1)         flag="b"     if (contain(flags,"m") != -1)         time_f = time_f * 60     if (contain(flags,"t") != -1)     {         copy(task_cmds[numtasks],108,cmd)         copy(task_times[numtasks],6,time)         numtasks++         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     set_task(time_f,"run_task",0,cmd,108,flag)     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public run_task(cmd[]) {     server_cmd(cmd)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public check_time() {     new curtime[16]     get_time("%H:%M",curtime,16)     for(new i=0; i<numtasks; i++)         if(equal(curtime,task_times[i]))             server_cmd(task_cmds[i])     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Task Scheduler","0.2","JustinHoMi")     register_srvcmd("amx_task","load_task")     set_task(60.0,"check_time",1,"",0,"b")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
JC_Denton
Old 03-08-2004 , 07:06  
Reply With Quote #2

and exec_client.sma

Code:
#include <amxmod> #define ACCESS ADMIN_LEVEL_A public amx_exec(id) {     if(!(get_user_flags(id)&ACCESS) && id) {         client_print(id,print_console,"[AMX] Access Denied")          return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     new cmd[32]     read_argv(0,cmd,32)     replace(cmd,32,"amx_exec","")     if(equal(cmd,"all")) {         new toexec[32]         read_args(toexec,32)         client_cmd(0,toexec)         id ? client_print(id,print_console,"[AMX] Succeeded") : server_print("[AMX] Succeeeded")     }     else if(equal(cmd,"client")) {         new text[64], name[32]         read_args(text,64)         parse(text,name,32)         new cid = find_player("lb",name)         if (!cid) {             id ? client_print(id,print_console,"[AMX] Client with that part of name not found") : server_print("[AMX] Client with that part of name not found")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         new length = strlen(name)         new message[64]         read_args(message,64)         client_cmd(cid,message[length])     }     else if(equal(cmd,"team")) {         new text[64], tname[32]         read_args(text,64)         parse(text,tname,32)         new players[32], pNum         get_players(players,pNum,"e",tname)         new length = strlen(tname)         new message[64]         read_args(message,64)         for(new i = 0; i<pNum;i++)             client_cmd(players[i],message[length])     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Client Exec","0.7","nobody")     register_clcmd("amx_execclient","amx_exec",ACCESS,"amx_execclient < name > < command >")     register_clcmd("amx_execall","amx_exec",ACCESS,"amx_execall < command >")     register_clcmd("amx_execteam","amx_exec",ACCESS,"amx_execteam < team name > < command >")     register_srvcmd("amx_execclient","amx_exec")     register_srvcmd("amx_execall","amx_exec")     register_srvcmd("amx_execteam","amx_exec") }
[/small]
DopeFish
Old 03-08-2004 , 07:20  
Reply With Quote #3

post the errors.
I had to edit the include files a bit and modify part of some plugins to get them running, but nothing all too wild.
Send a message via ICQ to DopeFish
JC_Denton
Old 03-08-2004 , 10:40  
Reply With Quote #4

amxmod.inc <18> : error 021: symbol already definded: "numtostr"
and
amxmod.inc <20> : error 021 : symbol already definded: "strtonum"
client_exec.sma <8> warning 217: loose indentation
SniperBeamer
AMX Mod X Founder
Old 03-08-2004 , 12:04  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
amxmod.inc <18> : error 021: symbol already definded: "numtostr"
and
amxmod.inc <20> : error 021 : symbol already definded: "strtonum"
fixed
wait until the next version

btw:
use [ small ] instead of [ code ] for amx mod x plugins code
Old 03-08-2004 , 14:06  
Reply With Quote #6

Hey guys I guess I look forward to your next version. I have downloaded the amxx. I will run it on one of my lesser used servers and I'll be sure to send you any bugs, etc I might get.
So I was just wondering how long till this "website" compiler will be up? I attempted to recompile a couple of plugins I use on regular amx mod and none of them work, I just get errors and since I was using the windows compiler I dont even get a list of the errors. It just says:

Small compiler 2.4

8 Errors.
Press any key to continue . . .

Should I give it a shot in linux? I have no knowledge of scripting so all I have read means very little to me, it just sucks because I need these 5 plugs in my main server if I wanted to really test out amxx in a heavily populated server.
Well I look forward to the next release and Ill be sure to post any bugs like I said before.
If anyone who may have knowledge of scripting and sum spare time the plugs I needed are:

advanced_tracers.sma
bullet_damage.sma
ghostchat.sma
my_custome_motd_windows.sma
plugin_gore.sma

All are obtianed from the plugins part of amx mod site. I looked at them and editied using what little knowledge I have and they do not compile.

MD
"To be what we are capable of becoming, is the only end to life."
Send a message via AIM to MDMAchine