This plugin is very simple i think but well... i didn't see a plugin with this characteristics.
You can drop weapons, good... but when you try to drop the knife... what happen? oh yes: "This weapon cannot be dropped". Well, with this plugin you can say "f*ck you" to that message and drop the knife. You have 2 types of knife drop, but btw, see the cvars below.
- say /knife: Show a menu asking you, if you want to buy a knife, with the price too.
- kd_type (Default: 2)
- 0: Players can't drop the knife.
- 1: Players can drop the knife but the knife disappear.
- 2: Players can drop the knife to the floor (ofcourse players can take a knife dropped).
- kd_onlyadmins (Default: 0)
- 0: All players can drop the knife.
- 1: Only Players/Admins with ADMIN_KICK flag can drop the knife (you can change the flag in the 4th define)
- If this cvar is enabled and you are not an admin, you will recive a msg when you try to drop the knife (telling you that only admins can do this action).
- kd_showmsg (Default: 1)
- 0: Don't show a center message in the screen of the player when he drop the knife.
- 1: Show a center message in the screen of the player when he drop the knife.
- kd_msg_cantdrop (Default: 1)
- 0: When you can't drop the knife you will not recive any msg (kd_type value have to be in 0).
- 1: When you can't drop the knife you will recive the normal msg "This weapon cannot be dropped".
- kd_menu_enable (Default: 1) *NEW
- 0: "Knife Buy Menu" disabled.
- 1: "Knife Buy Menu" enabled.
- kd_menu_cost (Default: 800) *NEW
- Cost of the knife, ofcourse kd_menu_enable cvar must be in 1.
- kd_usage (Default: 1) *NEW
- 0: Don't remove the knife when a player kill an enemy with a knife.
- 1: Remove the knife If a player kill (with knife) "X" number (controled by another cvar) of enemies.
- kd_kills (Default: 2) *NEW
- How much kills (with knife) can be made after remove the knife from the player. This cvar in 0/1 is the same. Also kd_usage have to be actived.
- kd_showmenu (Default: 1) *NEW
- 0: Don't show any menu if the knife was removed.
- 1: Show the "Knife Buy Menu" when the knife is removed. Ofcourse kd_usage & kd_menu_enable cvars must be enabled.
In the top of the plugin you can change some things...
// --------------------START EDIT------------------------ //
#define is_user_admin2(%1) (get_user_flags(%1) & ADMIN_KICK)
#if defined MODEL_ON
new const V_HAND_MODEL = "models/v_hands.mdl"
// --------------------END EDIT------------------------- //
Comment the MODEL_ON define if you don't want to use the hand model.
You can change ADMIN_KICK flag to another flag that you want.
Here you can change the model (Ofcourse if MODEL_ON is uncommented).
- Version 1.0
- Version 1.1
- Added new cvars with more features.
- Added new command to acces to the menu.
- Added menu to buy knife if you don't have one.
- Added new feature that when you kill "X" number of players the knife dissapear, also the "Knife Buy Menu" show up.
- Added cstrike module.
- Other minor changes.
- Version 1.2
- Minor optimization suggested by fezh (click me).
- Added a hand model when you don't have any weapon.
- Added Extra Notes to the thread, to change some things in the plugin.
- Added Image of the hand model.
- Added Sylwester to the credits.
P.S: Sry if i writed something wrong... correct me if i did it... My english isn't perfect.