Advanced Rules Menu by haN
This plugin allows you to manage your server rules and display them to the players on connection to the server .
- Players can check the rules by typing !rules .
- Admins can send the rules to other players by typing !showrules .
- sm_rules_descmode : Change Rules description mode : Set 0 to show description on a menu / Set 1 to print description to chat.
- sm_rules - to show the rules menu
- sm_showrules - admin command to send menu to other players .
- sm_rules_noconnect : Changes if Rules menu will be displayed on connection or not : Set 0 To display on player connection / Set 1 to NOT display on player connection .
- Menu Description Mode:
- Chat Description Mode :
How To Install :
1. Extract rules.zip in the cstrike folder .
- Copy rules.smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins .
- Copy rules.sp to addons/sourcemod/scripting .
- Copy rules.cfg to addons/sourcemod/configs .
3. Using RCON do : "sm plugins load rules" .
12 September 2009 :
- Itinial Release.
14 September 2009 : UPDATED TO VERSION 1.1
- Added cVar for Modes for rules description .
- Added cVar for option to desactivate rules menu showing on connection
16 September 2009 : UPDATED TO VERSION 1.2
- Fixed small bug .
- Added return to same page when menu is paginated .
5 April 2010 : UPDATED TO VERSION 1.3
- Fixed BuildPath()
- Excluded bots from clients ....